One. "Hey Vegeta."

I sighed, thinking about what happened last week. Dad died all because of me, because of my cockiness.
I am currently in bed, the sun had just risen. I got up from bed and walked to my door, I walked to the kitchen to make myself a sandwich.
After making the sandwich I ate it, then I walked outside of the house to start training. I transformed into a Super Saiyan and got into my fighting stance. I threw attacks in the air, practicing attacks dad taught me.
Soon I felt a pair of eyes on me, I turned to the ki I sensed and spotted Vegeta with his arms crossed with his signature frown. He is standing on top of my house.
I smiled at him and waved.
"Hey Vegeta." I greeted.
He ignored me.
I frowned and continued training, then Vegeta flew down landing in front of me.
"Vegeta?" I asked confused.
"Teach me how to use Super Saiyan Two." Vegeta commanded.
"Um...I don't really know how to use it myself to be honest. That's why I'm only training in Super Saiyan." I replied.
I then continued my training, Vegeta growled and grabbed my two wrist stopping my training.
"Teach me you brat." Vegeta said through gritted teeth.
"Geez alright." I said and then he let go of my wrists.
"It's achieved by anger, I guess. At least that's how I got it, when I saw Cell killing you guys. Then I snapped when Cell killer android 16 and it just happened. Here, I'll try to transform into it." I said and clenched my fists.
I roared as I tried turning into Super Saiyan Two, Vegeta watched and then I felt it. Super Saiyan Two, lightning flickering around me, my hair spiked up, and my strength 50x stronger.
I looked at Vegeta and he nodded, he clenched his fists then he started screaming. His power rising.
"Stop, you can't achieve by just powering up. It's by anger, something that angers you is supposed to happen." I said.
Vegeta growled and crossed his arms.
"What is supposed to anger me?" Vegeta snapped.
"I don't know!" I replied.
Vegeta growled and then he smirked. I looked at him confused, he was just mad.
"Let's spar, maybe that will get me angry." Vegeta said.
"Okay. Lemme dial it back to Super Saiyan One—"
"No stay in that form." Vegeta declared and then he turned into a Super Saiyan.
We got into fighting stance and then Vegeta lunged at me. He threw multiple attacks at me, I blocked them all and then I lightly punched him away. Vegeta growled.
"Don't hold back!!" Vegeta roared and blasted repeatedly at me!!
"No!! Don't blast, my house is right next to us!!" I yelled.
But it was too late, I sighed and deflected his blasts away from my home. Vegeta then leaped at me and slammed his foot into my face, I didn't even feel his kick.
I grabbed his ankle and slammed him on the ground. Vegeta growled and punched the ground, he then roared throwing several punches at me. I dodged them all and kneed his stomach, Vegeta coughed up blood then I punched his face sending him crashing into the forest behind our house.
Vegeta roared and flew straight at me, he was going full speed! I growled and at the last minute I side stepped him, Vegeta crashed into a big mountain. He growled and I giggled at him, Vegeta growled then he smirked.
"Your cute when you giggle." Vegeta said.
I blushed.
"Wh-what—"
WHAM!
Vegeta punched me in the face, sending me sliding across the ground. I got back up and growled.
"That was playing dirty!" I yelled and flew at him.
•••
Vegeta was on the ground, his armor and spandex in shreds. My clothes were slightly damaged, I smirked and let my hair fall back to it's black color. Vegeta was trying to catch his breath, I helped him up and Vegeta frowned.
"A mere child is stronger then the Saiyan prince." Vegeta growled.
He crossed his arms and I then invited him to have dinner. He rejected my offer and flew towards Capsule Corp. I sighed, I felt strange around Vegeta.
I ignored the feeling and walked inside to eat.
"Gohan what were you doing with its Vegeta!?" Mom yelled at me.
"Sparring." I replied.
"Your just like your father, oh that reminds me. I'm pregnant with Goku's baby again!" Mom yelled.
I stared at her shocked and then I hugged her tightly.
"Yes, I get a new sibling!" I said full of joy.
Mom laughed and then we went to each dinner.
•••
I lay in bed, the moonlight shining through my window. I sighed and realized that I wishing Vegeta was back. He should've stayed longer, I then shook my head to stop thinking about Vegeta.
"Why am I thinking about Vegeta so differently?" I asked myself.
I then realized that I am wanting him, in a sexual way. I clenched my bedsheets as I got hard thinking about Vegeta, I scolded myself for thinking this way.
Besides, Vegeta has a wife there's no way he would ever think of me in that way. Maybe we could be friends with benefits? I wish, wait. I'll force him into it, I'll keep training with him only if we become friends with benefits.
I smirked and planned out my objection, soon I will be having hard Saiyan sex with Vegeta. I then heard a tap on my window, I turned to my window and saw none other than Vegeta.
I smiled widely and opened my window for him. He climbed inside the window and into my room.
"Hello Vegeta." I said in a seductive voice.
Vegeta looked at me and laughed.
"Your trying way too hard on that voice." Vegeta said.
I blushed and looked down.
"Anyways, I was wondering if you would want to train tomorrow as well?" Vegeta asked.
I smirked and looked up.
"Yes I will be. Let's meet up here at the same time you did toady. I got something to tell you tomorrow my prince." I said.
"Um? Okay? See you tomorrow brat." Vegeta said and flew out my open window.
I sighed and watched him fly through the night sky.
-------
How was that!?
First chapter of Friends with Benefits is done, hope you guys liked it as much as I did writing it.
Vote, comment, and follow maybe?
Heh, first time I've ever decide to talk to readers. I've only done this like two other times, anyways see you in the next update!
🤓