Sixteen. Hospital Day Two

Gohan's POV
I opened my eyes, seeing the ceiling above me. Bright light coming in from the window, and my mouth felt like it was full of cotton. I should brush my teeth to lost this feeling in my mouth.
I sat up and saw Vegeta leaning against the wall, his arms crossed, and eyes closed. Then I saw Trunks and Krillin back in their beds too, I wonder when they came back.
The two of them were still asleep, I'm not sure if Vegeta is asleep. I sat up and then I got out of bed, I nearly fell because of my shaky legs.
I bent down and stretched my legs to get them used to my weight. I then bent down further to touch my touch, suddenly I felt a smack on my butt.
I instantly spun around and saw Vegeta standing there with a smirk.
"I miss humping that big butt of yours." Vegeta said.
I blushed and then I punched his face as hard as I could. I forgot that I'm really strong and sent Vegeta crashing through the wall.
I saw Vegeta continue zooming away and turned into a blink in the sky, it reminds me of when Ash sends Team Rocket into the sky.
I laughed at him, but then I felt arms wrap around my waist. I turned my head to see who it was and saw its Trunks. Trunks started kissing my neck, reminding me that I need to break up with him very soon one day.
Trunks then pressed his body against mine, I could feel his arousal against my back. I blushed and pushed him away from me.
"Not here Trunks." I said.
"Alright. When we get back?" Trunks asked.
"Maybe, I don't know." I said.
"You guys getting it on? If you are I can leave the room to give you two privacy." Krillin said.
"No Krillin don't leave!" I replied.
"Okay. Trunks do you still want to go on a walk like yesterday?" Krillin asked.
"Not now, maybe later." Trunks said.
I walked back to my bed and got under the blankets.
"Why is there a Vegeta shaped hole on the wall?" Krillin asked.
"Oh I punched him." I replied.
"Oh makes sense."
***
Vegeta's POV
I groaned and rubbed my head in pain. I'm laying in a crater the size of a town.
"Geez. Gohan sure knows how to pack a punch." I moaned out and then I got up.
I then bent my legs and blasted off into the sky towards the hospital.
•••
I arrived back at Gohan's room and saw men reconstructing the wall, where I made a hole. I saw Gohan laying in bed eating breakfast. Krillin was helping the men fix the wall and Trunks was laying in the same as Gohan with his arm around his shoulders.
I frowned, I don't like seeing them together. Especially when they are in the same bed, I clenched my fists and then I punched the wall making it crumble down.
The men fixing the other wall looked at the wall I just collapsed and groaned. They got up and went to fix that wall too.
I walked over to Gohan and Trunks. Trunks seemed to be holding something. Something shiny, a watch? Trunks then got up from the bed and stood in front of Gohan, then he went down on one knee.
He pulled out the shiny thing and I realized that it's a ring, a wedding ring!!!
"Gohan will you marry me—" I lunged at Trunks slammed my fist into his face sending him crashing through the wall.
The men looked at the hole Trunks just made and groaned, they walked to the hole to fix it as well.
"Vegeta!" Gohan said.
"What?" I asked like nothing happened.
"Why would you do that? You jerk, he was probably to scared to ask me and finally worked up the nerve. He must've practiced several times and spent a lot of money on that ring!" Gohan yelled.
"Sounds to me like you wanted to marry him." I grumbled.
"Of course I was gonna say no, but I was gonna say it gently not punch him through a wall." Gohan replied.
"Sheesh. Your right I overreacted. I should go apologize, I'll be right back." I said and walked towards a window, then I jumped out the window to look for Trunks.
***
Gohan's POV
I watched as the men mumbled incoherent words as they fixed all the holes we made. I then heard a knock at the door, I went to open it and when I did there stood Shiro.
"Hello Mr. Gohan." Shiro greeted.
"Hello Shiro." I greeted back.
"I brought you flowers." Shiro said and handed me a bouquet.
"Thank you Shiro, that's very nice of you." I then set the flowers on a table.
"So I decided to bring you your medicine today, but don't get excited. We can't do anything kinky because these construction workers, unfortunately." Shiro said as he handed me my pills and a glass of water.
"I never wanted to." I replied.
"Yeah you do, anyways here's your medicine. I can't stay today and talk because I got to go to another patient. See you tomorrow Mr. Gohan." Shiro said and walked out of the room.
I put the pill in my mouth and drunk it down with some water. Once that was done I realized how bored I am when no one but Krillin is here. Krillin is still helping the construction workers, I walked towards him and tapped his shoulder.
"Wanna go walking?" I asked.
"No, I'm helping these guys fix the walls. I'll catch up to you once were done." Krillin said.
"Alright." I said and walked out of my room.
•••
I was in the Hospital's courtyard, sitting on a bench. I watched as other patients walked by me, or occasionally wheel chaired by me.
"Gohan? Is that you, hey if you were gonna go on a walk you should've told me."
I turned around and saw Shiro was the one who called my name.
"Your patient is outside?" I asked.
"Yeah. He's walking around, anyways," Shiro walked over to me and sat down next to me, "wanna make out?" Shiro asked.
"No." I replied.
"Come on Mr. Gohan." Shiro pleaded.
"No, I'm already in a relationship—"
"With Trunks, correct?" Shiro asked.
"Yes."
"We could have a threesome, it all works out." Shiro said.
"I don't want two crotches inside of me. That would hurt so your answer is still no." I said.
"You suck Mr. Gohan, well I'm not giving you a choice so come on." Shiro said and grabbed my hand pulling me with him as he ran at a super human speed.
There's no way this guys is human, wait I'm not doing it with him!!!