Seven. Trunks

Gohan's POV
I wiped my tears away as I flew through the night sky, damn you Vegeta. You killed Piccolo just because he was gonna tell my mom that were having sex.
I then remembered I have to pick up mom from Bulma's house.
I sighed and flew towards Capsule Corp. I hope Vegeta isn't there, I flew as fast as I could to Capsule Corp. Then I soon saw the massive building, I landed outside in their huge garden and was about to go look for mom when suddenly a hand grabbed my wrist. It's a white gloves hand, just like Vegeta!
I turned to the body of the hand, and then I sighed when I saw it was only Trunks in his Saiyan armor.
"Where did you go?" Trunks asked.
"Um...to the bathroom?" it was more of a question than a statement.
"Gohan, can I talk to you about earlier? I want to apologize for what I did in the pool. Please forgive me." Trunks said and bowed.
Since Vegeta and I aren't gonna be seeing each other anymore, I feel a hole in my heart. Maybe I can use Trunks to fill that hole, yeah.
I cupped Trunks' face and connected our lips together.
***
Trunks flung me on his bed, I smirked when he started walking towards the bed. Trunks got on top of me, he was also smiling. He then bent his neck and started licking my neck.
"Aah...Trunks." I moaned.
Trunks then slipped his hand into my pants, he rubbed my crotch vigorously. If I cum then it would be the fourth time today, and I'm sure that is not healthy for me.
Forgot it, Trunks and I are gonna break this bed like Bella and Edward! Trunks then ripped off my shirt, he started licking my chest and stomach. He flicked, pinched, and kicked my nipples.
I hissed when he did, I then slipped my hand into his pants and started rubbing him down there. Trunks moaned as I did, I smirked and then I smashed our lips together!
Trunks kissed back and he then pulled off my pants, he pulled away from our lustful kiss to pull down my boxers with his mouth.
As he did I gasped when he slapped my thigh, Trunks threw my boxers across the room and then he took off his shirt. Trunks grabbed my cock and started jerking it, I moaned loudly.
Trunks went extremely fast, his jerks on my crotch looked like flashes because of his speed. Then he turned into a Super Saiyan to increase that speed by ten fold.
I yelled his name as he pleasures me, he went faster and then I shook violently when I squirted my cum all over his bare chest. I panted, as I tried to catch my breath.
Trunks then started cleaning himself off, he stood up from the bed and then he pulled down his pants with his boxers.
I stared at his cock, it's almost as big as Vegeta's.
Vegeta...
Trunks then got back on the bed and he put his tip at my entrance. Trunks was blushing madly, his Super Saiyan hair drenched with sweat. I decided to turn into a Super Saiyan as well.
Trunks then slowly pushed himself inside of me. He went slow at first, then he started to speed up. I moaned loudly when he hit my G-spot the same way Vegeta would.
I stared at his eyes, Trunks looked back and then I could see Vegeta's face on Trunks.
"Vegeta...ah..."
I then covered my mouth quickly.
"What did you say?" Trunks asked.
"Nothing." I replied.
Trunks shrugged his shoulders and then he continued to thrust in and out me.
He reached for my cock, but I stopped him by shaking my head. I don't wanna cum five times today, that could seriously affect my health.
Trunks frowned but kept going, I moaned when he rammed his cock into my G-spot.
"Fučk Trunks!" I moaned out.
"Gohan your so dirty." Trunks said with a smirk.
I also returned the smirk, then Trunks quickly grabbed my cock. He then started jerking it again, I moaned and then he bent down to start kissing my lips.
Our tongues battled, he lunged his tongue at mine, I did the same and then our tongues twirled with each other.
Trunks pulled away and as soon as he did I cummed all over him again. I was nearly unconscious, 5 times. I've climaxed 5 times.
Trunks still hasn't even cummed once, as soon as I thought that I felt him grip my hips hard and then I felt his cum shoot out of his tip inside of me.
I moaned at the awesome sensation, then Trunks kept thrusting to ride out his climax. He was done squirting inside of me and pulled out, Trunks lay beside me on his bed.
"I love you Gohan." Trunks said.
I didn't reply, I just shut my eyes and fell asleep.

*•*

I got tagged so, yeah I guess I'll go ahead and do that in this chapter.
So um guess I'll start, :)
Question #1: What is your nickname?
Well...my grandma and mom call me flaco. Which is Spanish, it means skinny. Heh, and my dad calls me gordo. Gordo is Spanish for chubby, he calls me that because when I was a baby I was really fat.
Question 2. What is you eye color?
Really dark brown, it looks black though.
Question 3. There was no question number three so to 4!
Question 4. Fact about me.
I'm on my school's basketball team.
Question 5. Favorite color.
Green
Question 6. Favorite celebrity.
Does Goku count?
Question 7. There was no 7, so....8!!
Question 8. Favorite animal.
A lion.
Question 9. Favorite song.
Not sure, don't really have one.
Question 10. Favorite book.
The entire Eragon series.
15 Questions
1. 1st name? Kevin
2. Favorite food? Pizza
3. Favorite song? Not sure
4. What song are you listening to right now? None
5. What was your first fandom?
It started when I first saw his movie when I was 6. His name is Spider-Man! :)
6. Top 5 fandoms?
DB-DBS
Fairytail
Marvel
Naruto
Sword Art Online
7. OTP
Gohan x Trunks
8. Favorite fictional character?
Gohan, even the nerdy one right now. He's been my favorite even when he was still 4.
9. What fictional character do people say you remind them of?
My older brother says I remind him of Rock Lee. It's because I used to have Lee's haircut when I was little, but now I changed my hairstyle into the Johnny B. Haircut.
10. What's your favorite OC of yours?
Well I only have one, so Torka from my other fanfics.
11. Who's your first OC?
Torka
12. Have you ever dropped out of a fandom only to get back into it?
Yeah, I started watching DBZ on Nickelodeon when I was in 2nd grade. Then I stopped watching it in 3rd grade after Goku defeated Frieza, but then when I went to 5th grade I got back into it.
I've been liking it ever since.
13. Can you show me your current lock screen?

 Can you show me your current lock screen?

114. What's your favorite thing on Wattpad?
The writers, my followers, and writing books!
15. Who are your favorite people on Wattpad?
TheSaiyanHybrid
Kippysame675
Goku_Super_Saiyan
HayleyDBZ
johncenalives
Brawleeee
Goku_sMistress26
ElementYoungJustice
Purpleice27
Btdubs, I can't really think of a lot of people. Heh. Hope I didn't miss anyone, those are all my peeps!
Now you guys are tagged, unless you already were and did it.
Anyways hope you enjoyed the chapter. :) see ya in the next chapter.