Eight. "I love you."

Vegeta's POV
"A fire!" a voice behind me yelled.
I turned around and saw several people watching a building that is on fire. How did I not notice that before? Should I help the people, I guess I should.
I got up from the sidewalk, and started walking towards the building, I saw many ambulances, policemen, and firemen.
I walked past them all.
"Sir where are you going!?" a fireman yelled at me.
Four of them ran to me and grabbed me to pull me back, I growled. I grabbed one's wrist and crushed it with my hand, then I punched the other three into a car.
I then walked into the building that is on fire, the smoke didn't affect me. I then sensed for any ki's, I felt five small ki's. I walked to one and found a little boy hiding under his blanket.
"Hey come with me if you want to live, you brat." I said and grabbed his arm yanking him to his feet.
He threw him over my shoulder, then I went to the next ki I sensed. I found a women holding a child, I then led them outside. When they were outside I went back into the smoking building.
Two more people, I followed my senses where the ki was at. I found a man with his wife.
"Follow me you worthless humans." I said.
They got up and followed me, I then saw the roof collapsing. I put my hand up and caught the rubble in my palm. These humans can't lift this? This is very light and not heavy, the man and woman stared at me in shock.
"Hurry and go before I let this rubble fall on you." I said annoyed.
They quickly passed by me and to the door leading outside. I then decided I could take my anger out on this crumbling building, I formed a blast in my hand and blasted the walls.
The building lost it's supports, then it collapsed on me.
•••
I pushed the rubbed off me, there were several people and officials outside the collapsed building. When they saw me they all had shocked faces, I then flew into the air and towards my home.
As I flew I heard people saying I'm a superhero. As if, I'll never help these worthless humans again.
"Vegeta!"
I stopped flying and looked around. That was Kakarot's voice.
"Vegeta! It's me Goku, I am talking to you through Kaiosama. I need to warn you about something, remember when I teleported to Kaiosama's world with Cell to save the Earth. Well it turns out that Kaiosama had Space Pirates prisoned inside of his planet, and when Cell blew up it destroyed his planet freeing the evil Space Pirates."
"So. How does that affect us?" I asked.
"He loves genocide and destruction. He'll destroy every planet, and Kaiosama said he's heading for Earth right now!"
"I can take him." I said.
"No you can't, he's as strong as me when I'm at full power. Oh and by the way I know what you and Gohan have been doing. You know Gohan is using Trunks to get his mind off you, he's hurting and its all your fault for killing Piccolo." Kakarot said in a angry tone.
"I can revive with the Namekian dragonballs, no need to worry." I replied.
"Vegeta I know your hurting too, your walking around the city trying to take your anger out on something. The only way to stop you both from hurting is by making up with each other." Kakarot said.
"Feh. He doesn't need me—"
"Listen to me for once you stubborn idiot! Gohan and you need each other so make up, revive Piccolo, and tell Gohan about Bojack because he's the only one who can stop him." Kakarot said.
"Fine. I'll tell him about him about Bojack and make up with him. Now leave me alone." I said.
"Thanks Vegeta."
Then I felt his presence disappear, I cursed loudly as I flew towards the brat's ki. At least I'll get to see him, it's been a whole month since I've been home or since I've seen the brat.
•••
I landed in my houses garden, Gohan is here. I could sense his power lev—
"Aah Trunks! Harder!"
The brats having sex with my son! I growled and walked into my house, I walked up the stairs to my son's bedroom door. I placed my ear on the door and heard the bed creaking, moans, and yells.
"Vegeta you perv what are you doing?" Bulma asked.
"Leave me alone woman." I said at her through gritted teeth.
"Sheesh. Your a perv and a jerk." she said as she walked away.
When she was gone, I clenched my fist and opened the door slowly. I growled when I saw the position they were doing, Gohan is riding Trunks. He was bouncing on his cock, Gohan has his eyes closed as he bounced with a blush on his face.
I cleared my throat, making the two stop what they were doing and Gohan opened his eyes.
"Vegeta?" Gohan asked.
His blushed darkened as he remembered his naked and has my son's cock inside of him. My son was also blushing, Gohan got off of him and laid down beside him.
Then Trunks pulled a blanked over the two. I frowned and crossed my arms.
"Gohan can we talk?" I asked.
"Um...sure. Just let me get my clothes on." Gohan replied and he got out of the bed.
Gohan just grabbed my son's shirt and pulled on a pair of boxers. The shirt was big on him, it reached him to his knees.
"I'll be back Trunks." Gohan said and then I led him outside the room towards the only place I get privacy. The Gravity Chamber.
•••
I opened the door for Gohan, he walked in and then I shut the door. We stood there in awkward silence for awhile, then Gohan opened his mouth.
"What did you want to talk about?" He asked.
"I-I wanted to tell you that your dad called me from the afterlife." I answered.
"What? Dad called you?"
"Yes, he warned me that there is a threat coming to Earth. His name is Bojack, he's as strong as Kakarot is at his full power."
"That strong, I don't know if I could beat him. Maybe if I used Super Saiyan Two, but I haven't used that form in a month. I haven't trained since then because mom has been making me study, and I don't think I could transform into Super Saiyan Two anymore." Gohan explained.
"What!? You haven't been training. Gohan you idiot, why study!? Studying doesn't save the Earth!" I yelled at him.
"Shut up. You don't understand the kind of mother I have. That's not the only reason why I stopped training." Gohan said.
"Then what is the other reason?" I asked as I started getting kind of annoyed.
"You! You killed Piccolo and then you leave me for a month! I've been having to use Trunks so that I wouldn't get sad." Gohan snapped at me.
"Don't yell at me, you whore!" I yelled back at him.
"Don't call me a whore! It's your fault for leaving, I would've forgiven you but you left!" Gohan shouted as his eyes started to get moist.
"Shut up! If you would've forgiven me you should've done it that day!"
"I couldn't! You killed Piccolo that day, how could I forgive you that quickly!?"
"I don't even know why I'm getting so mad! We were never dating or anything, we were just having sex for our pleasure!"
That was when Gohan couldn't hold back his tears, he started bursting out in sobs.
"It was more than that to me! I thought you were starting to get closer to me! I love you Vegeta!" Gohan yelled.
I then lost all the anger I had as soon as he yelled that. I walked towards him and pushed him against the wall.
Gohan looked up at me slightly confused until he realized what I am doing. I bent my head down and connected our lips together.
Our lips moved together slowly, passionately. Gohan wrapped his arms around my neck, I wrapped mine around his waist. Then we started to get steamy with our kiss, Gohan pushed me against his lips. I licked his bottom lip, asking for entrance.
Gohan opened his mouth, gladly allowing it. My tongue traveled into his mouth, then my tongue found his and they started wrestling. I reached down and clutched Gohan's crotch.
He moaned, I then grabbed his butt and lifted him up. Gohan then wrapped his legs around my waist, I used the wall to hold him up. I could feel Gohan was getting hard, I am too.
Then Gohan hugged his arms around my neck tighter so that I could deepen the kiss. I walked away from the wall and then I got on my knees slowly, then I laid Gohan down on the ground, breaking the kiss.
Gohan looked up at me with a small blush, I reached for his shirt and pulled it off him. Then I pulled his boxers off slowly, I pulled off my armor and spandex. Then I was in my boxers only, I reached for his cock and then I rubbed it.
He lightly moaned, then I smirked.
"Time for our third session."