Twenty Nine. 1st Month

Vegeta's POV
I woke up feeling a smaller body against me, the sunlight hitting my eyes. I turned to the small body seeing Gohan's small frame, I smiled and kissed his neck. I got up from the forest floor and started to put my clothes back on.
"Vegeta?"
I turned around and saw Gohan awake, rubbing his eyes, sunlight making his skin glow, he's so beautiful. I smiled and waved.
"Good morning Gohan." I said.
"Vegeta, I don't feel hot anymore. Thank you for helping me with my heat." Gohan said with a small blush.
"No problem Gohan." I patted his head and then I helped him up.
I grabbed his clothes and dressed him again. I kissed him lightly, wrapping my arms around him I started flying towards his house.
I landed outside his house and set him down. We stood in front of his door and I hugged him.
"Gohan I love you. By the way, buy a pregnancy test and use it. See ya." I bent down and have him a peck on his lips, but the moment I did the door opened.
There stood Chichi, she looked furious.
"Gohan come inside now." Chichi said.
"But mom—"
"Now Gohan." Chichi commanded.
Gohan sighed and walked inside of his house. Chichi glared at me, I glared back.
"Let him come back out, he might be pregnant. Yesterday he was in a heat and it was the Red Moon, we mated so let me take him to the doctor." I growled.
"What? You got my son pregnant!? How dare you! Now he's gonna have a child too early, damn you Vegeta! If he is pregnant I'll make him use an abortion." Chichi threatened.
"No you won't. If you do I will come here and kill you slowly." I growled.
"You don't scare me, now get out of here." she slammed the door in my face.
I clenched my fists and then I flew to my home.
***
I walked into the Gravity Chamber and saw Trunks still sleeping, I sat down on the floor thinking about Gohan.
"What if he is pregnant."
I sigh ran my hand through my hair, I looked down at the floor and then I punched the wall. The wall crumbled down and I cursed repeatedly.
"Damn."
•••
Gohan's POV
I was crying in bed, mom just doesn't understand.
"Gohan! Videl is here!" Mom yelled from the door.
I sighed and got up, wiping my tears away then I started walking towards the door. I saw Videl dressed in tight, really tight yoga pants with a white shirt.
"Hey Videl." I greeted.
"Hello Gohan. You ready for our date?" Videl asked.
"Of course he is, now go on Gohan." Mom said and shoved me towards her.
I sighed and then I walked with Videl, we walked to the jet she parked outside. I got in the passenger seat and she got in the driving seat.
"Ready?" Videl asked.
"Yeah."
She started the jet and it flew off. I could fly faster then this, even Yamcha could. I opened the door and jumped out.
"GOHAN ARE YOU CRAZY—" she stopped her sentence when she saw me close the door and start flying outside of the jet.
Now she won't be talking to me with her annoying voice.
I stared at her through the windshield then I flew off at full speed, I left her behind and landed outside a grocery store. I pulled my wallet out of my pocket and counted my money.
100 zeni.
Not much, but I can buy what I need with this. I walked to the medicine aisle and went through all the medicines until I found what I need. A pregnancy test, I grabbed it and quickly bought it. While I did I got a strange stare from people, I was walking out of the store when suddenly a hand patted my shoulder.
I turned around and saw Yamcha. I smiled and he smiled back.
"Hey Yamcha." I greeted.
"What's up Gohan?" Yamcha asked.
"Not much, well anyways bye." I turned around to leave but he grabbed my wrist.
"Don't leave Gohan, at least give me a kiss." Yamcha said.
I growled, my day is bad enough. In gonna punch him and send him sailing into the sky, just like my favorite superhero and my favorite superheroe's name is Onepunch-Man.
I pulled my fist back and flung it at Yamcha, but I quickly stopped it right before it hit him. Yamcha looked at me confused, then I ran off.
"Gohan! Wait up!" Yamcha yelled and started chasing after me.
"Stop following me." I said and then I flew off into the sky.
***
I was in a forest, I held the pregnancy test in my hand and hesitated on using it. Vegeta told me to buy a pregnancy test, and use it. Although isn't it impossible for me to get pregnant, I shrugged and opened the box pulling the thing out.
I held it in front of my crotch, I pulled down my pants and aimed it where it said to pee on. I then relaxed and released my urine on the test.
***
It beeped and then it showed the results. || for pregnant and | for not pregnant. When I looked at it my eyes widened and I my mouth hung opened, I flung the test into the sky as hard as I could.
It said ||....I'm pregnant. Crap. I got to tell mom, at least then I won't have to be with Videl, I stood up and smiled as I patted my belly.
"I haven't met you, but I'm already in love with you."
A tear slipped past my eye, I can't wait to tell Vegeta, he'll be happy for sure. I then started flying home. The sun was setting and I was already home, when I got there I wanted to leave again because outside my house was a parked limousine. It's Videl and her dad.
I walked into my house and saw Vidle crying into her dad's shoulder, mom looked like she was holding her anger and Hercule glared at me.
"Who do you think you are, making my daughter cry. You don't have the right to do that, do you know who I am. I could buy this land and turn it into a Hercule Mall, you understand!? You don't have the right to do anything—"
"YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE CREDIT FOR KILLING CELL, BOJACK, AND FROZE!!!" I yelled.
Hercule's eyes widened and then he roared as he lunged at me.
Hercule threw attacks at me repeatedly, I dodges them all easily. I grabbed his his wrists and lightly punched his face, Hercule fell down unconscious.
"You think your dad, beat all of those threats when a 11 year old boy just knocked him out? He didn't, your dad is a fraud. Now get him and get out of my house." I growled.
Videl grabbed her dad and quickly ran out of the house. Mom got up and slapped my face, I barley felt it. I glared at mom and walked towards my room. I opened the door and before I closed it I said,"I'm pregnant."

*
*
.
.
TheSaiyanHybrid
Kippysame675

'
'
~
~
Hey guys!
Don't really know why I tagged those two, but I did. Heh heh.
Anyways hope you liked the chapter, question of the day is who would win in a fight Toriko or Luffy?
Vote, comment, and um, *scratches back of head* enjoy reading?
See ya in the next update!
👋🏽