Thirty Nine. Ten Years Later

Vegeta's POV
I threw attacks at Goku Jr rapidly, she dodged them all and kicked me in the face. I slid on the ground and quickly stood up, I lunged at her again. Goku Jr roared as she turned into a Super Saiyan, I did the same and punched her face. She went sliding on the floor, but then my other child Trunks appeared in Super Saiyan form and kicked my stomach.
I growled and then I punched him, Trunks went crashing into Goku Jr.
The two groaned in pain and I walked to the gravity controls. The gravity is switched on 1000, I turned it off and then I stretched my limbs. The two got up and started limping towards me.
"Are you two stronger than Goten yet?" I asked.
They shook their head.
"Goten and I are still equals." Trunks said.
"Trunks and Goten are still stronger than me." Goku Jr said.
"Hmph. And you two call yourselves my children. As punishment I will not be giving you a Senzu Bean until tomorrow." I said.
"But daddy, I think my arm is dislocated." Goku Jr said.
"Too bad—"
The door to the Gravity Chamber opened and I saw Gohan standing there, he's a lot taller now. Wearing his nice white shirt with black pants, his hair short and spiked up, his glasses resting on his nose. With a apron wrapped around his waist. While a pan was gripped in his hand.
"Vegeta, give them a Senzu Bean." Gohan growled.
"Alright babe, calm down." I said.
I pulled out the Senzu Bean pouch and gave Trunks one, then I have Goku Jr one. They healed up and then they grinned as their power rose, because when Saiyans get beaten to a pulp they get stronger.
I walked out of the Gravity Chamber and as I walked out I kissed Gohan on the lips. He blushed and crossed his arms, he looked away from me then he walked over to my kids to check on them.
Tomorrow is our tenth anniversary of our wedding day, and I know the perfect present for him. With all his studies and work we never really have time to have 'fun' together.
I walked inside and saw Gohan's desk with his chair. Papers, books, pencils, pens, scissors, highlighters, and a lot of binders are all over his desk. My little Gohan followed his dream of being a scholar, I'm proud of him.
Of course I had to give him the rest of my money that Porunga gave me, but it was worth it because I got to see Gohan happy. It took him seven years of college, I had to take care of Trunks and Goku Jr while he was away. I trained them everyday with barely any resting, but now they are nearly as strong as me.
They can go as far as Super Saiyan Two, and while I trained alongside them I unlocked Super Saiyan Three.
But Gohan never trained in those seven years, now he can only transform into a Super Saiyan. I still love him though, Goten also trained for a day in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber when he was four, when he came out he was five and now is the same age as Trunks.
I walked into the bathroom and threw off all of my sweaty clothes, then I got in the shower to wash off all the sweat.
***
When I walked into the kitchen with just a towel wrapped around my waist I saw Gohan serving food to Trunks and Goku Jr, I walked up to Gohan from behind then I squeezed his butt.
Gohan squealed in surprise, I chuckled but he spun around and punched me in the stomach! I coughed and then I held my stomach in pain as I laughed.
"That was a funny reaction Gohan." I said.
Gohan growled and then I walked into our room to get dressed. I pulled on a tank top, with a leather jacket on top, and jeans. I looked at my hair in the mirror and frowned at how long it is now.
"Maybe I should cut it." I thought.
"I don't think you should." Gohan said from behind me.
"When did you get in here?" I asked.
"A while ago, you shouldn't cut it." Gohan said.
"I think I'll get a buzz cut, like the kind the military men get." I said.
"No Vegeta—"
"Bulma! Come in here!" I yelled.
Bulma walked into the room, I smirked at Gohan's angered face.
"Give me a haircut, cut this whole part off like a buzz cut." I said.
"Yes sir." Bulma said and pulled out her scissors
She walked towards me, but then Gohan stood in her way.
"He doesn't need one." Gohan growled.
Bulma frowned and left the room, I chuckled when Gohan turned around with the funniest face.
"I hate you." Gohan said.
"No you don't." I replied.
I laughed and then I kissed his lips.
"So when are we gonna cut the kid's tails off?" I asked.
"Never." Gohan said.
"What about when the full moon comes up?" I asked.
"We'll cut their tails off when they become Oozarus." Gohan replied.
"Okay, anyways wanna have sex?"
"No."
"You sure?"
"Yes."
"Can I finger your hole?"
"No."
"Can you give me a handjob?"
"No, I just washed my hands."
"A kiss?"
"My mouth is still clean."
I growled and crossed my arms.
"You know tomorrow is our tenth anniversary, maybe I could give you all of those as my gift tomorrow." Gohan said.
"Yes!!!!" I yelled in victory.
"Heh heh heh. Alright, good I just saved some money on not having to buy a present." Gohan said.
"Oh I got the perfect present for you." I said.
"Cool, so are you gonna come downstairs to eat dinner?" Gohan asked.
"Yeah hold on." I replied.
"Okay we'll be waiting for you so hurry up, the kids are hungry." Gohan said as he left the room and started walking downstairs.
I sat down on the bed and yanked my hair in anger.
WHY DID I SAY I HAVE THE PERFECT PRESENT FOR HIM!? I WAS GONNA GIVE HIM SEX BUT THATS WHAT HE'S GIVING ME!! WHAT AM I GONNA GET HIM—
"Vegeta!" Gohan yelled from downstairs.
I got up from the bed and started walking down the stairs.
"Coming babe." I said.

Hey guys!
Hope you liked the chapter, sorry that it was a bit short. Question of the day is....do you think Zamasu is Black?
Anyways vote, comment, and see ya in the next update!
BYE!!
👋🏽