Two. The Deal

Vegeta's POV
I was flying towards the brat's house, I'm gonna get Super Saiyan Two sooner or later. I soon saw the brat waiting outside his house for me.
I smirked, he's waiting for me. I then landed in front of him and he smiled at me. I set my gym bag down, it has extra clothes for when I get these clothes all sweaty.
"Hey Vegeta!" the brat waved with a cheeky smile. I crossed my arms, ignoring him.
"Wanna start training?" the brat asked.
I nodded and transformed into a Super Saiyan, the brat transformed into a Super Saiyan as well.
"I said to use the second form when we train, you brat." I growled.
"Sheesh alright." the brat replied and growled as he turned into a Super Saiyan Two.
He lunged at me, he threw a punch at me. I dodged his punch and then I threw my fist at his face, he blocked my fist but then I sent a kick towards his stomach. The brat ducked under my kick, then he slammed his knuckles into my stomach, making blood spurt out of my mouth.
I fell to my knees, I quickly got up and threw several attacks at him. He blocked all my attacks and then he jumped in the air, he spun slamming his foot into my face!
I spit out blood and hit the ground, I growled then the brat kicked my stomach repeatedly. I coughed up blood and fell back down, I then rolled away getting back up.
He formed a blast to his right, his hands forming it to his right.
"Ka Me Ha Me Ha!!!" The brat yelled and blasted his father's signature move at me.
I quickly blasted my signature move to counter his blast.
"GALIC GUN!!!" I roared and blasted my purple blast at his blue blast!
Our blasts collided and exploded on contact, it sent us flying through the sky. I growled from the explosion and rubbed my arm, it was injured. The brat flew at me, he screamed as he threw multiple attacks at me. I was hit by every single one of his attacks, I growled and swung my fist at him. The brat caught my fist and kneed my stomach, then he twisted my arm making me scream in pain.
I growled and then he twisted it farther, soon I heard a crack making me scream louder.
"Brat stop! Your hurting my arm, I think you broke it!" I yelled.
He suddenly stopped and kneeled down next to me.
"Vegeta I'm so sorry! I brought Senzu Beans with me. I lost control of myself." the brat apologized.
He got out a Senzu Bean and fed me one, when his finger was in my mouth I thought of something that will make the brat blush.
I grabbed his wrist and started licking his finger, the brat gasped but never told me to stop. I swirled my tongue around his fingertip, the brat was blushing deeply.
"Vegeta?" the brat asked.
I pulled my mouth away from his finger and smirked.
"Yes?" I asked.
"Um...why did you do that?" he asked.
"Because you healed my arm, so I thought I'll thank you in a great way." I replied and then I stood up.
The brat looked up at me, it looked like he wanted to say something, but he hesitated.
"If you wanna tell me something spit it out you brat." I growled.
"Um...could you meet me in the forest of Satan City tomorrow?" The brat asked.
"Why?" I asked.
"Let's make a deal, if you meet me every night at the forest I'll continue to spar with you." he replied.
"But why do you wanna meet up at the forest?" I asked.
"You'll find out tomorrow." he said and then his hair sunk down, turning black.
I let my hair do the same and then I turned around to fly away.
"Wait Vegeta, can you stay for dinner?" The brat asked.
I glanced at him and then I flew away towards my home. Why would I eat with his family, stupid brat.
I then sped up my speed to get home faster, until I realized that I left my gym bag at his house. I groaned and turned around, I transformed into a Super Saiyan then I flew towards his house.
•••
I landed where we were just sparring and grabbed my gym bag. I pulled the gym bag on before the brat came out and noticed me—
"Vegeta!" I then heard footsteps and felt arms wrap around my waist, a head rest on my back.
I growled and shoved the brat off of me, he frowned.
"I don't swing that way." I said and looked away from him.
"Oh sorry, wanna have dinner with us—"
"No I don't, I gotta get home now. I'll see you tomorrow at the forest." I said and flew towards my home again.
•••
I was rubbing shampoo into my scalp, the shower head spraying water down at me. I growled and punched the wall, why do I feel excited when. I think about meeting that brat tomorrow!?
I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower, I wrapped a towel around my waist. I started walking towards my bedroom when I heard footsteps coming towards me.
"Vegeta!" a female voice cooed.
I groaned and sped up my walking, then I felt her hand slip into my towel grabbing my cock!
I growled, I turned to the damn woman and snarled.
"Leave me alone woman." I growled at my wife.
She frowned and punched my back, of course it didn't hurt. I continued walking and saw my future son reading, my present son sleeping in his crib.
I sighed and then blushed when I remembered what I did to that brat, why did I even decided to lick his finger!?

2nd chapter done!!
Anyways I won't be updating until, like Sunday or Monday because I'm going to the beach today.
See ya Monday!!!
:)
🤓🤓🤓🤓🤑🤑🤑👯👯