Six. Vegeta vs Piccolo

Vegeta's POV
I heard a rustle in the bushes, I quickly got up from the ground when I sensed a chi near us. I pulled my armor and spandex back on, the brat frowned when he saw me dressing.
"Where you going Vegeta?" the brat asked.
"I sense the Namekian! He saw us and now he's heading back to the party!" I replied and then I blasted off into the sky.
I saw the Namekian and then I flew faster to catch up to him, he turned his head and his eyes widened with surprise.
I soon caught up to him and I grabbed his wrists, stopping him.
"Don't you dare tell." I growled.
"I don't take orders from you." The Namekian spat in my face.
"If you do I'll kill you." I growled.
"I'd like to see you try." The Namekian said.
"Alright you asked for it." I roared and flung him at the ground!
He crashed into the ground making a crater. The Namekian got up and flew back at me, for a Namekian he's pretty fast! He punched my face, I growled and slammed my fist into his stomach.
The Namekian coughed up blood, then he grabbed my face and head butted me. I kicked him away and growled.
What I'm not using Super Saiyan we seem to be evenly matched, I should turn into a Super Saiyan and—
KCRACK!!
I was brought out of my thoughts by getting punched in the face by the Namekian. I growled and flung my knuckles at him, Piccolo caught my fist then he spun kicked me.
I growled, he seems to be stronger than before. He did fuse with the Earth's God again and he trained in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber for two days.
Piccolo smirked and then he roared as he increased his power. I did the same and we flew at each other!! When we collided we smashed our foreheads together, while our foreheads were still connected we threw attacks repeatedly and each time we threw attacks we would match each other's speed.
Piccolo then backed away and smirked.
"Time to take off my weights." Piccolo said and then he threw his weighted clothes off.
Piccolo flew at me, he's a lot faster now. Piccolo kicked my face, punched my stomach, then he clasped his hands together and slammed them against my back!
It sent me crashing into the forest below. I groaned and stayed on my hands and knees. Piccolo flew down landing in front of me.
He grabbed my hair and pulled me up, then he pulled back his first slamming it into my stomach. I coughed up blood, I roared and punched him in the face.
Piccolo went crashing into several trees, I laughed and then I clenched my fists as I yelled. I then turned into a Super Saiyan, Piccolo won't stand a chance now.
Except he wouldn't come back, I looked around, felt for his chi, and then I saw a yellow beam coming at me! It looked like a drill, that's when I realized it's the Namekian's signature move.
The Special Beam Canon.
I quickly rolled out of the way of the blast and then I saw the Namekian fly at me. He threw several attacks, I dodged every single one with ease and then I caught his two fists.
I yanked him towards me and kneed his stomach, he coughed up blood then I kicked his face repeatedly! The Namekian fell down on the ground, nearly unconscious.
I bent down and wrapped my hand around his neck, I pulled him up. He clawed at my hand to let of his neck, I smirked.
"You should've listened to me, you wouldn't have been beaten to a pulp if you did." I said and then I rammed my fist into his stomach!
He went crashing into trees, I laughed and flew after him. It's been too long since I've killed someone, it feels so good to finally get the chance to kill someone.
I saw Piccolo in a big crater on the side of a mountain, I walked over to him with a big smile on my face. I could see fear in his eyes, I formed a blast in my hand.
"Sorry Piccolo, it could've been differently if you had listened—"
"Vegeta stop!"
I turned around and saw the brat standing behind me. He looked scared, him looking afraid made my heart hurt.
I looked back at the Namekian and then I put my hand down, I let my smile go down.
The brat smiled, but then I smiled again.
"Sorry brat, but I just can't resist the urge to kill him." I then turned back to the Namekian and I slammed my fist into his stomach.
Except my hand went through his stomach, Piccolo coughed up blood and then he went limp. I laughed and then I blasted his corpse to ash.
"Piccolo!!!" the brat yelled.
I then snapped out of my maniacal state when I heard the brat start sobbing. I let my golden hair turn black, I then realized what I did.
I looked at my hand, purple blood stained my glove. I looked at Gohan, he was sobbing loudly.
I started walking towards him, but he walked away from.
"Stay away from me you murderer! I hate you!" Gohan yelled and then he flew away.
"Gohan!" I yelled and flew after him.
He turned into a Super Saiyan Two and flew off with incredible speed, there's no way I'll ever be able to catch up to him now.
"Why did I kill that damn Namekian, why couldn't I control myself." I growled.
I flew down to the ground, I sat down and then I felt my eyes getting wet.
Am I crying?
I then felt the tears slip down my face, I punched the ground.
"It's all my fault."

Gasp!!
What will happen now?
Will Gohan ever forgive Vegeta for killing Piccolo? Will Vegeta ever make it up to Gohan?
Find out next time on Dragonball Z!
🤓🤓
Hope you guys liked the chapter.
Comment, vote, and all that other stuff.
See ya in the next chappie.