Thirty Six. "The baby is coming!!"

Vegeta's POV
I am in training in the Gravity Chamber in my armor. Sweat drenched my spandex, I threw attacks rapidly, the gravity set on 200x normal Earth's gravity.
I then heard the door open, there stood Bulma wearing literally nothing. She's completely naked, she has a sly smile on her face and her eyes are full of lust.
She was about to walk over to me but I shook my head.
"Don't come in here Bulma." I growled.
"Oh come on Veggie! You know you want to, remember all those fun times we had?" Bulma asked.
"That's not it, the gravity is set on 200. You'll be crushed and die, so you can't come in anyways." I said and continued training.
She frowned and then she started fingering herself to get me aroused, I shook my head and paid no attention to her.
"Oh Vegeta! Ah, ah! Yes right there—"
"Stop. I don't like you anymore, when you died I was sad but now that your alive again I am wishing that you were dead again." I said.
Bulma frowned and then started running away while crying. I sighed and then I continued training. Suddenly I heard footsteps again, I growled.
"Bulma, I said to stop." I said.
"Vegeta! I need you, I think it's time!" Gohan's frantic voice yelled from behind, oh I thought it was Bulma.
I spun around and saw his pants wet.
"My water broke and I'm pretty sure it's time. The baby is coming!!!" Gohan yelled.
I ran towards him and lifted him up bridal style, then I flew into the sky.
I flew quickly to the hospital, luckily it's real close. I ran inside with Gohan in my arms, I ran past the lady at the desk.
Then doctors with a stretcher appeared and placed Gohan on it.
Although, they seems confused because Gohan is pregnant and his tail. I growled at them and they quickly moved the stretcher to a room, I ran after them then they opened the door to a room.
I walked in with them and they started hooking up Gohan to all sorts of machines, I watched what they did carefully. If they even try to experiment on him, I will kill them.
One of the doctors had the nerve to grab Gohan's tail and examine it. I had punched the doctor lightly, only knocking him out.
But when I did, a nurse called for security. The security guards ran into the room and pulled me out, I just simply shrugged them off easily. They kept trying to pull me out of the room, but I didn't let them. They soon gave up and let me stay in the room, I stood next to Gohan and held his hand.
"You can do it Gohan, I know you can." I encouraged him as the doctor yelled push.
Gohan had tears coming out of his eyes as he pushed, I rubbed his arm to calm him down. Then I remembered I had a Senzu Bean in my pocket that I was gonna use after training but Gohan is more important. I fed him the Senzu Bean to help with his pain, it seemed to help him.
Then Gohan screamed as he transformed into a Super Saiyan as he pushed the baby out of his bum. I could see blood coming out of his hole as the baby came out, even when I took Gohan's virginity away I never made him bleed.
Then I heard crying.
"The head is out! Just a little!" The doctor yelled.
"Come on Gohan, you can do it! Cell and Bojack have done worse pain to you, so did Froze. You can do it Gohan, I know you can! Just push a little more!" I said as I tried to calm him down.
Veins were throbbing all over his face and neck, his face was red, and his hair was spiking up as he transformed into a Super Saiyan Two.
"Come on Gohan! It's almost out!" I said.
Then the whole baby was out, the doctor held the baby up and yelled,"It's a girl!!"
I smiled and clapped with the other doctors and nurses. Gohan was smiling with a small chuckle as he wiped his tears away, he let his hair fall back down to his base form. I hugged Gohan and kissed his forehead.
"See, you did it. I knew you could." I said.
"I love you Vegeta." Gohan said.
"I love you too Gohan." I replied.
The doctors left the room to give us privacy, they took my daughter away too so they could clean her up. Her hair looks a little like Gohan's. And a tail is on her butt, just like a Saiyan.
"So she's like 75 percent Saiyan right?" Gohan asked.
"I think so, now let's come up with a name—"
"We already did a few months ago. We decided on Goku Jr if it would be a girl." Gohan said.
"Kakarot's name? Alright, fine. Only because I respect him." I said.
"Yay!"
Then the door to the room opened and a nurse came in with our daughter. She handed the baby to Gohan and then she handed a bunch of papers to me.
I quickly filled out all the papers and handed them back to her. She thanked me and left the room, although I'm very sure that the doctor is going to ask us why Gohan was pregnant and how they have tails. Mine will never grow back unfortunately.
I went to Gohan and watched as he played with Goku Jr, she had her eyes closed and wagged her little tail. I chuckled and squeezed her cheek.
"I love you. My family." I said and kissed them both.
*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Hey guys!
Hope you liked the chapter! I'm going to cross country right now so if the chapter seems kind of rushed then I am sorry.
Question of the day is.....who would win in a race, Goku or Vegeta?
Anyways vote, comment, and see ya in the next update!
👋🏽