Twenty One. Romance

Gohan's POV
It's been four days since we last saw Shiro. These past four days went by really well, especially when I taught Trunks how to walk.
The older Trunks and Piccolo had come out of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, when I went to go see them they both seemed extremely strong.
Trunks was probably as strong as Cell was when I fought him, and Piccolo is probably as strong as Cell's second form. While Tien, Krillin, and Yamcha also have improved but not by a lot. Krillin and Yamcha could probably still get killed by Frieza, but Tien is about as strong as Piccolo. Choatzu doesn't train anymore.
Vegeta is also done with training, when he's all powered up he's probably as strong as Cell, when Cell had come back from exploding dad and King Kai.
But he said he also has Super Saiyan Two, which makes me wonder how strong he could get.
I shook my head and then I sat, I'm laying in my bed. Trunks is asleep in his crib that's next to my bed, mom is making dinner. I then smelt the amazing aroma of mom's dinner, I felt my mouth water and then I walked to the kitchen to get some food.
•.•
Vegeta's POV
I walked stiffly towards Gohan's house, my body sore from all the training I did. I then saw Gohan's house, I jogged over to his house and knocked on his door.
Soon the door opened, revealing Kakarot's wife at the door.
"Hello Vegeta, what brings you here?" she asked.
"Is Gohan home?" I asked.
"Yes. GOHAN ITS FOR YOU!!!" she yelled.
Then she walked away from the door, later Gohan came to the door and looked at me in surprise.
"Hey Vegeta, haven't seen you in four days." Gohan smiled.
"Do you wanna go swim in the river that is close to your house?" I asked.
Gohan nodded and then I grabbed his hand, leading him towards the river.
"Wait Vegeta I have to tell my mom first!" Gohan yelled at me.
•••
I flung Gohan into the water, he screamed as he landed in the water with a big splash! I laughed and then he flew out of the river, Gohan ran at me and punched my stomach!
I bent over in pain.
"I never took my clothes off you jerk." Gohan growled.
"It was hilarious." I said through pain.
I then stood straight and stared down at Gohan.
"Now let's swim." I said.
I threw off my clothes, including my boxers and Gohan was doing the same. I watched him as he undressed, then when he was done Gohan looked at me with a blush.
"Hey brat, you forgot to take off your underwear." I smirked.
Gohan's blushed deepened and he pulled off his underwear. I chuckled and then I tackled Gohan into the water.
•••
Trunks' POV
I flexed my muscles and then I smirked.
"I'll take Shiro on, all on my own." I said confidently.
"Yeah right. He's stronger than Vegeta and Gohan combined. Maybe if we had Goku here, he could fight with Vegeta and Gohan then we could win, but he's dead." Piccolo said.
"Shut up." I growled.
We are standing in a forest, looking for Shiro. Piccolo doesn't want to fight him, he said we are only supposed to lol for him and find his location so that we can make a strategy or something like that.
"Trunks, you feel that ki?" Piccolo asked.
"That's Shiro." I looked around.
I heard a branch break and I instinctively spun around and then shot a blast towards where I heard the sound.
"Up here you two."
Piccolo and I looked up, then we saw Shiro sitting in a tree. He smirked and hopped down from the tree.
"Now how about we have some fun?" Shiro asked.
•••
Gohan's POV
I swam towards a fish, I then quickly caught the fish. I tossed it on the riverbank, Vegeta and I are collecting food.
"Brat ! Come here!" Vegeta yelled.
I growled and clenched my fists.
"I hate that nickname." I mumbled.
Then I swam towards Vegeta, I stopped in front of him and looked up at his face.
"What is it?" I asked.
"I want to have sex." Vegeta said.
I blushed.
"No Vegeta, we can't. It isn't a good time right now." I said.
"But it's been too long." Vegeta whined.
"No Vegeta. Maybe after all this stuff we're going through." I said.
"Nope I don't want to wait." Vegeta said and then he lunged at me.
I squealed and moved out of the way, avoiding Vegeta at the last second. He growled and then he snatched my arm, yanking me towards him.
Our bodies were pressed against each other's, I could feel his crotch against my crotch. Both of ours were hardening, I blushed and looked away.
"Look at me." Vegeta growled.
I obeyed and then he smiled.
"Now kiss me." Vegeta commanded.
I nodded and got on my tiptoes then I gave him a small peck on the lips. I pulled away, but then Vegeta growled again.
"I don't want a lame kiss like that. I want a kiss like this." Vegeta then connected our lips together.
I instantly started kissing back, our lips moved as one. His hand groped my bare butt, I slowly stroked his cock. The water churned around us as we touched each other under its surface.
Vegeta's tongue slipped past my teeth and into my mouth. Our tongues battled, while below we pleasures each other. Then Vegeta picked me up, never disconnecting our lips as he walked up the riverbank to the grass.
He set me down gently on the grass, then he pulled away. Vegeta stared down at my body making me blush, he slid his hand over my stomach.
I shuddered.
He then slid his hand downward towards my erection.
"Vegeta, stop going slow. Hurry up and put it in." I said.
Vegeta smirked.
"A little eager are we?" Vegeta teased.
"Sh-shut up." I replied.
Vegeta then lifted my legs onto his shoulders, making enough room for him to put his amazing cock inside of me.
"Gohan. It's gonna feel the first time we did this, because we haven't done this in a long time. So if it hurts I'm sorry." Vegeta said and then he kissed my leg.
He slowly put his tip at my entrance.
"Hurry up please." I said.
"No problem Gohan." Vegeta said.
He slowly slid his manhood inside of me. I moaned in pain and pleasure, Vegeta was right. It does feel like my first time again.
He then slowly pulled out. Then he repeated. I moaned as he started to speed up.
"Vegeta." I moaned.
•••
Trunks' POV
I tried to catch my breath as I was on my hands and knees. Blood was dripping from everywhere, my Super Saiyan glow had faded.
Piccolo was nearly unconscious as well. He slowly stood up and then he helped me up.
"We can't win this fight Trunks. We need to retreat." Piccolo said.
"No. My father wouldn't do that, so I won't either." I growled.
Then a chuckle ruptured from behind us.
"You should listen to the Namekian, I'll give you a full minute to get away. But if I still see you in this forest in a minute I will kill you." Shiro said from behind us.
"Damn it, but your right Piccolo." I said and then we slowly flew away.
•••
Vegeta's POV
I started to thrust faster, then I noticed Gohan's tail. He grew it back? Well this gives me some more ideas.
I grabbed his tail and yanked on it, Gohan gasped then I started to speed up my thrusting. Gohan moaned and started jerking himself off as I tugged on his tail.
"Don't touch my tai—aah!" Gohan tried to speak but I hit his hole hard to keep him quiet.
Gohan moaned and moaned. I went faster and faster.
Gohan yelled out my name repeatedly making me slightly blush.
"Gohan your so hot." I said.
He just shut his eyes and continued to jerk himself. I reached down and squeezed his nipples, Gohan yelped in surprise.
"Ow that hurt." Gohan growled.
"Heh heh." I laughed lightly and then I yanked his tail hard.
Gohan arched his back and then I yanked his tail again, while at the same time I thrust into him.
I kept yanking his tail, each yank meeting each thrust. Gohan shuddered and then he yelled as he cummed onto his stomach.
His cum kept coming out and started to pool. I bent down and licked the cum off his stomach, Gohan shivered as my tongue touched his skin.
"Vegeta please cum." Gohan said.
"Okay Gohan." I replied and then I let go of his tail and put my hands on his hips.
With my hands on his hips I moved him on my cock to meet each thrust. Gohan clenched his fists and then I started feeling my stomach getting butterflies as I shot out cum inside of him.
I slowed down and then I pulled out. I laid down next to Gohan and wrapped my arms around him, then I kissed his cheek.
"I love you Gohan."
"I love you too Vegeta."
***
**
*
.

Hey guys!!
How did you like having their sex in Vegeta's POV? Hope you liked that, also I wanted to say I'm making another Gohan x Vegeta book. But I'll publish that when I finish this book!
🤗
P.S. This is awesome look below at the Goku some guy made. I don't know if it will show up right, by the way I didn't make this Goku obviously!

    |\
 / ̄\ ヽ
/   ヽ |_
 ̄\     \
/ ̄ /|/| /レ、 ヽ_
 ̄\ Yヘ |/ヘ幺 ∠
 <_|( > < ) 6) /
   (゙ - ゙/<
   >、ーイ ̄ ̄
  /厂ヽ/ ̄/\
  ( | (亀)(> )
  (ミ)ニ只ニ(ミ_/
   /〈/L〉 ヽ
  | ヽ  |
  〈_/ \_〉
  / )   ( \
   ̄ ̄     ̄ ̄