Twenty Six. Sex in a Public Bathroom

Gohan's POV
I sighed as I held Videl's hand. We are walking on the sidewalk, watching as cars passed by us.
I wish I could be holding Vegeta's hand.
"So Gohan where do you want to go now?" Videl asked.
"I don't know." I replied.
"Let's go to the mall!" Videl said.
"Alright." I calmly said then she started running towards the mall.
Of course, I just had to walk to keep up with her. We soon entered the mall, she led me to several stores. When we got to a Victoria's Secret store, Videl kept asking me which one of these underwear I want her to wear.
Then we walked to the foodcourt, I ordered us two pizza slices. I held the plates as Videl led me to a table, we sat down and started to eat. I finished the pizza slice in one bite since I'm used to eating a lot like dad.
Videl was still eating.
"You know Gohan, our parents want us to get married and have children." Videl said with a small blush.
"I know." I said.
I wish Vegeta could be here instead of Videl. I held my head up with my hand, I shut my eyes and tried to ignore Videl's voice.
Suddenly I felt a hand shaking my shoulder, I opened my eyes and saw Videl frowning.
"Quit ignoring me." Videl said.
"Ok Videl, you can start your conversation again?" I asked.
"Okay well, daddy bought me a new phone which I was very happy about. Then he was given another medal for saving Earth again for the third time!" Videl said happily.
"Mhm. Well good for you I guess, cause your dad totally saved Earth all those times." I said sarcastically.
"He did!" Videl yelled.
"Videl don't yell." I sighed.
She crossed her arms and then stood up.
"Let's go to the Theater." Videl said.
"Okay." I got up and followed her towards the Theater.
•••
Vegeta's POV
I held Trunks in my arms as I bought myself a ticket for a movie at the theater. It's strange, I've been changing. I follow laws and respect people, I even got a job.
I still train, but not as much. I got nothing to train for. I walked into the Theater room to watch the movie, I like to sit in the very back.
Then I saw a couple start coming to the back as well. The two sat close to me, then I caught a look of the boy's face.
"Gohan?" I asked.
Gohan turned his head and looked at me. He smiled and I did too.
"Vegeta!" Gohan said and ran towards me.
He hugged me and then Trunks said,"Gaga!"
Gohan laughed and patted Trunks' head.
"Gohan!!"
The girl yelled obnoxiously, Gohan sighed. He quickly kissed my cheek and went to sit with the girl.
I smiled and rubbed the spot where he kissed me. Then the movie started, the lights dimmed and then the room went silent.
I looked at Gohan and saw him kissing the girl, but I could tell from his tail that he's not enjoying it.
"Gohan." I whispered.
He pulled away from the kiss and turned his head to me.
"What?" Gohan whispered back.
"Meet me in the bathroom." I said and started stood up. Trunks feel asleep so he's fine, besides he's already stronger then a full grown lion so if someone tries to kidnap him he's okay.
I walked to the bathroom and walked in. It's a bathroom with one toilet, I waited patiently until the door opened and Gohan walked in.
I smiled.
"Heh brat." I said and kissed him on the lips.
It was a short sweet kiss, when we pulled away I locked the door for privacy.
"So why'd you call me?" Gohan asked.
"I've missed you. I haven't seen you in two weeks." I said.
"Yeah I've missed you too." Gohan replied.
"And Gohan, I can't control myself around you. Let me mark you as mine, this time I'll bite harder so the bite mark doesn't go away like last time. We'll officially be mated." I said.
Gohan blushed and smiled.
"Okay Vegeta!" Gohan said and jumped on me.
He wrapped his arms and legs around my body when he landed on me, then he started kissing me.
Our lips moved together, never pulled apart. His tongue slid into my mouth and then my tongue met his. They battled while I pulled Gohan's pants and underwear off.
Then I pushed Gohan against the wall and as we kissed I rubbed his cock. Gohan moaned into the kiss, I smirked and then I pulled away from Gohan.
I set him down on the sink and pulled the rest of his clothes off. Gohan blushed and covered himself, I growled then I pulled his arms away from his body.
"Don't cover yourself Gohan." I said.
I then started undressing when suddenly Gohan leaped off the sink and got on his knees in front of me.
"I'll undress you." Gohan said.
I smirked and watched as he nervously pulled down my pants. Then my boxers, he stood up and pulled my shirt off of my body.
Gohan then got back on his knees, my cock right in his face. Gohan blushed and grabbed my cock, he started rubbing his slow at first but then went faster.
Gohan then placed his mouth on it and bobbed his head up and down my shaft while he played with my balls.
I moaned and then Gohan licked my tip, then the vein. Gohan then started bobbing on my cock faster, I moaned loudly and ran my fingers through his hair.
Then I felt my climax coming, I pulled Gohan's mouth off of my cock. He frowned.
"Why'd you do that?" Gohan asked.
"I want to cum inside of you." I replied.
Then I lifted him up and set him back on the sink, he leaned against the mirror and spread his legs. I grabbed his legs and put them on my shoulders, I moved forward pushing my cock inside of him slowly.
"Ah...Vegeta~"
Then I was all the way in, I then pulled back out then I pushed back in. Gohan moaned and started stroking himself as I started to speed up.
I started going incredibly fast, my balls smacking against his butt. Our skin smacking together making a loud slapping noise.
I hope no one outside hears us.
I went faster and faster, Gohan moaned my name repeatedly. I then bent over to start kissing him, our lips connected and we lustfully started kissing.
I thrusted in and out faster, I grabbed Gohan's tail. With his tail in my hand I started slowly rubbing his tail, Gohan shuddered and then his body shook as he cummed. He pulled away from the kiss to moan.
"Aah! Vegeta!!" Gohan yelled.
I smirked and then I turned into a Super Saiyan to increase my speed. But it wasn't enough, so I went Super Saiyan Two. I thrusted even faster with my Super Saiyan Two speed.
Gohan screamed as I smashed his insides, then I felt myself cumming. I bent down and bit his neck as I squirted my white liquids inside of him, I bit down hard.
Then I pulled away from his neck and Gohan then bit my neck too. He bit hard as well, I shut my eyes and savored the feeling of his mouth on my neck. Then he pulled away from my neck.
"There now your marked as mine." I said.
I then kissed Gohan again, this kiss wasn't full of lust but of love. Our lips moved slowly together, then suddenly there was a knock on the door.
Our eyes widened and we pulled away from the kiss, I pulled out of Gohan then I threw my clothes on.
I quickly dressed Gohan, I held him since he probably can't walk considering how hard I banged him.
I opened the bathroom door and peeked on the other side, there stood a girl, wait it's that girl Gohan was kissing. What's her name again...uh...oh yeah Videl.
"Was that Gohan I heard moaning?" Videl asked.
"No."
"We're you moaning?"
"No."
"Is that Gohan your holding?"
"No."
"We're you two having sex?"
"No."
"We're you two—"
I then ran past her at full speed, I went back into the theater room to grab Trunks then I went running at full speed out of the theater.
***
I stopped running outside of Gohan's house. I kissed his forehead and smiled.
"I'll see you around sometime." I said.
"Yeah, so will the marks stay on our necks this time?" Gohan asked.
"Yes, they should. I gotta go, I have to feed my dog." I said.
"You got a dog?" Gohan asked.
"Well he's a stray but I always feed him at this time." I replied.
"Oh okay. Well bye Vegeta." Gohan said and kissed my lips.
He quickly pulled away and then he went inside is house.
I smiled and then started walking home with Trunks.
I love him.
*

*

*

Hey guys!!
Hope you liked the chapter! Do you guys like that Gohan x Videl in putting? Just kidding, also did you know a cheetah can run as fast as 60 miles per hour!?
So question of the day, have you ever had sex in a public bathroom XD.
Anyways comment, vote, and some third thing.
See ya in the next update