Thirty Two. 4th Month

Vegeta's POV
It took a whole month of convincing, but Gohan and I finally convinced Chichi to let Gohan move in with me. Trunks had left the day after he was revived, the day he left I actually missed him. Then a few days later he came back to tell us he defeated the Androids.
I sighed and shook my head, I placed Gohan's boxes of stuff down in the living room. Gohan came in after me with more boxes.
Soon we were done putting boxes.
"Phew. For living in a small house, you sure have a ton of stuff." I said and wiped the sweat off my forehead.
"Heh. Yeah, I'm glad we can live together now. Oh I bought you some new clothes, here you go." Gohan handed me a blue button up shirt with khaki pants.
I frowned and shook my head.
"I refuse to wear that." I said.
"I guess you don't like the stuff I bought you, oh well. Looks like you'll never see me in the bunny suit I bought." Gohan said.
Damn it, I wanna see him in a bunny suit!
"Fine!" I growled.
I threw off my armor and spandex, putting on the clothes Gohan bought me. He watched as I dressed myself, I noticed and smirked.
"Like what you see?" I asked.
He blushed and covered his face in embarrassment.
I chuckled and buttoned my shirt up, then I was done. Gohan stared at me in awe. He walked towards me and smiled.
"You look amazing in that Vegeta." Gohan complimented.
"Thanks Gohan. Now give me a kiss." I said.
Gohan blushed again and lightly kissed my lips, it was a small love kiss, I quickly pulled away from the kiss before I ended up doing Gohan.
Gohan grabbed my hand and smiled up at me, I smiled back then I moved away from him to start unpacking his boxes.
Gohan helped me and we started going at full speed to unpack the boxes, after a few minutes we were done.
"Yay we're done!" Gohan cheered.
I laughed and patted his swollen tummy, I then started rubbing his tummy when suddenly I felt a kick. Gohan coughed, and fell on his knees.
Then he started laughing, I did too.
"That must be it's Saiyan blood, it is like 75% Saiyan so it makes sense that it's kicks hurt that much." I said.
It's going to be my strong child, stronger than Trunks.
Gohan got back up and grabbed my hand, he led me to the living room where we sat down. I grabbed the remote and turned the television on, Gohan grabbed the control. He put it on a channel that was showing a bald, caped, scrawny anime man killing monsters with one punch.
"What is this?" I asked.
"My favorite Anime called Onepunch-Man!" Gohan said.
"It looks lame." I said.
The bald man kept killing weird looking monsters with one punch, this is stupid.
"What's the point of this cartoon? There's no plot, he's just killing the monsters." I said.
"It doesn't really have a plot until episode 4." Gohan replied.
I sighed and continued watching, soon I found myself falling asleep.
***
I woke up by shaking on my shoulders, I looked at the person who was shaking me and saw Gohan. He looked worried about something, I sat up.
"What's wrong?" I asked and cupped his face.
"I can't find Trunks anywhere." Gohan replied.
"Did you sense for his ki?" I asked.
"Yes, when I thought I found his ki I went to it and saw it was just Yamcha's ki. Guess Trunks and Yamcha have the same strength, but anyways do you know where he might be?" Gohan asked.
I smiled and patted his tummy, calming him down.
"Trunks likes to hide in forest and bring back a bear or fox to eat." I replied.
"Really?" Gohan asked.
"Yes. So calm down, he's a half Saiyan he can handle himself."
"But he's only 1 year old."
"Well....anyways what did you make to eat?"
"What?"
"What did you make to eat?"
"I'm supposed to?"
"Yes you are, your the woman of the house, you need to make the man of the house food."
"What!? No I don't! I'm not a woman, and I don't have to make you food." Gohan growled.
Suddenly he started laughing and crying at the same time? Wha...oh I remember this happening with Bulma, these are called mood swings.
"Calm down Gohan, your having mood swings." I said and grabbed his arms.
Gohan looked at me in fear as I held him and he started screaming. I growled, these mood swings are getting annoying. I then smacked my hand on the back of his neck, knocking him unconscious. He fell down asleep.
I picked him up and carried him to our bedroom, I placed him on the bed then I pulled the blankets over him. Only five more months, I sighed. Can I handle another five more months of this?
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Hey guys!
Hope you liked the chapter, sorry it was short. Anyways question of the day is, what is your favorite DBZ movie?
My favorite one is the History of Trunks.
So anyways vote, comment, and see ya in the next update!
👋🏽