Twenty. Training

Gohan's POV
I was sitting in my living room, with Trunks sleeping in my lap. I had eaten a Senzu Bean so that I could leave the hospital quicker.
Vegeta was training in the gravity chamber, Bulma's dad had rebuilt it and some of their home. I flicked his hair around, Trunks opened his little eyes and then smiled when he saw me.
"Hey there Trunky-poo!" I held him up and threw him in the air making him laugh. Then I caught him when he came back down.
"Gaga!" Trunks laughed and clapped his hands.
"No I'm Gohan." I replied.
"Gaga!"
"Gohan."
"Gaga!"
"Gohan."
***
Vegeta's POV
I fell on the ground, my body in pain. The gravity was as high as it can go.
x1100 G
I growled and then I stood up.
"I unlocked Super Saiyan Two yesterday, but I can't grasp that power again! Was it because I was angry that Bulma died." I thought and then I formed a blast in my hand.
"Time to work on my speed." I flung the blast away.
But with the high gravity it came right back at me, I dodged it but then it came at me again, I ducked under it then I did many flips to avoid it again.
I felt my bandages start to come loose, I quickly fell to the floor to avoid the blast. I stood back up and then I continued avoiding the blast.
***
Gohan's POV
I was outside with Trunks, he was crawling around on the grass. Mom is resting in her room, Trunks crawled over to me and then he got in my lap.
The other Trunks, the older one, is training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber with Piccolo. Tien is training with Krillin and Yamcha in some desert. Vegeta is training too, while I'm sitting here holding a baby.
"Maybe mom could watch him so that I could train." I said.
Trunks then got out of my lap and crawled behind me. I yelped when I felt him tug something on my butt, I instantly felt weak. I turned my head and saw Trunks was holding my tail.
Oh yeah! The doctor told me about that at the hospital, I forgot to cut the stub before it grew out.
I was strong enough to move Trunks away from my tail, Trunks is lucky Bulma cut his. But since I'm his new mother I'm gonna let him grow it out, same goes with Vegeta.
I wagged my tail and smiled.
"I've been missing my tail." I got up with Trunks in my arms then I leaped into the sky.
"Let's go fly for a bit." I said.
I then started flying towards Vegeta's ki.
I was flying until suddenly I felt a big ki coming up from behind me. I spun around and saw Shiro flying behind me, I nearly peed my pants in fear.
I increased my speed, but Shiro was getting closer!
"Gohan lets finish what we were doing in that shed the other day." Shiro said.
I growled and turned into a Super Saiyan, then I held Trunks in my one arm then with my free hand I blasted at Shiro.
He deflected all my blasts easily.
"Come on Gohan, don't be like that."
I then flew faster to get away, Trunks started crying. I need help or else I'm gonna get raped.
"Vegeta!!!!!"
***
Vegeta's POV
I looked around confused, did someone say my name? I then faintly heard it again.
"That's Gohan!"
I ran out of the Gravity Chamber and flew towards Gohan's ki, I can feel Shiro's ki behind him!
"Gohan."
I had no time to put on my armor, I thought as I turned into a Super Saiyan. I flew faster and faster until I saw Gohan fighting Shiro with Trunks in a arm.
"BIG BANG ATTACK!!" I roared and blasted a huge blue blast at Shiro.
He turned to me and smirked as he easily dodged the blast. Shiro then started flying at me, damn it I still haven't recovered from the fight with him yesterday!
Shiro head butted me, making my forehead start bleeding. Then he kicked me towards the ground. I instantly went unconscious when I hit the ground.
***
Gohan's POV
"Vegeta!" I yelled.
I flew down towards him and laid Trunks in his arms. Then I turned to Shiro, but then I realized he was gone.
"Where did he go?" I asked.
I looked around confused, but then I felt Shiro pressing himself against my back. He then whispered into my ear,"I won't kill you filthy Saiyans yet."
I spun around but then he was gone again! I clenched my fists and then I punched a tree as hard as I could. It disintegrated when I did and a huge crater appeared from the force of my punch.
I bent down and picked up Trunks, I pulled a Senzu Bean out of my pocket then I fed it to Vegeta. His eyes opened slowly and then he looked around confused. Until his gaze landed on me
"Where's that damn Shiro!" Vegeta growled.
"He left, he said he won't kill us yet. I guess he was just teasing us. Hopefully we can get at least a week without him." I said and helped Vegeta stand up.
He nodded.
"Yeah. I was training but then I heard you call my name." Vegeta said.
"I'm sorry for interpreting your training." I apologized.
"It's alright you little brat." Vegeta said and then he squeezed my cheeks.
I giggled and pushed him away. We then started flying away. I couldn't help but keep thinking about what Shiro said: "Gohan lets finish what we were doing in the shed the other day."
*
*
*
Hey guys!!!!
Sorry for not updating yesterday, it's just that I was Cross Country practice and I was playing Dragonball Z Dokkan Battle.
Sorry bout that.
Anyways hope you liked the chapter, vote and comment.
P.S. Sorry for short chapter I'll make it longer tomorrow.