Three. "Faster Vegeta!!!"

Gohan's POV
I looked at myself in the mirror, I think Vegeta will like how I look. I decided to wear my spandex boxers to the forest.
I'll tell him about the new relationship I want with him, friends with benefits!
I checked my butt in the mirror and smirked.
"He won't be able to resist me." I said and then I flew out of my window into the darkening sky.
•••
I was standing in my boxers, waiting for my Prince. Then I heard him land behind me.
"What are you wearing!?"
I turned around and smiled with a blush on my face, Vegeta was also blushing.
"Vegeta I want to talk about that deal we made yesterday. If you meet me at the forest everyday then I'll teach you." I said and started walking towards him.
I pressed myself against him, I reached for his cock and then I grabbed it. Vegeta gasped and then I smirked.
"Remember you were asking about why I wanted you to meet me? Well it's because I'm in love with you, but since your married I can't claim you as mine. So I made a plan, if we're friends with benefits I could claim you without having to reveal to everyone that were a thing. No one will know and we'll both get pleasure out of this, but if you reject my idea then you can forget sparring with me." I said.
Vegeta looked around, probably for a escape out of here. I growled and squeezed his cock that is still in my hand, Vegeta hissed.
"Don't you dare think about running my prince. Besides I could turn into SSJ2 and catch you easily." I whispered.
Vegeta sighed and then he stared into my eyes with a big smirk on his face.
"Alright, we'll have sex everyday here in this forest. Remember you have to teach me how to—"
I tackled him down and smashed our lips together, I slipped my hand into his pants to play with his member. Vegeta kissed back and moved his lips with mine, he reached for my butt and squeezed. I gasped and Vegeta took this chance to stick his tongue into my mouth.
Our tongues battled for dominance, Vegeta won and then he flipped us over so that he's on top. Vegeta reached into my boxers and he started rubbing my cock while we kissed, I moaned I to the kiss when he pressed his hand down on my crotch.
Vegeta pulled away from the kiss, a string of saliva connected between our lips. He smirked down at me and then he hooked his fingers around my boxers, pulling them down to my ankles.
Vegeta stared at my cock, he then put his mouth over it. He licked his tongue all over it, then he bobbed his head up and down my shaft. Vegeta spread my legs, ripping my boxers that were at my ankles. With my legs spread he took off his gloves and started fingering me as he sucked me dry.
I moaned his name, Vegeta rubbed my nipples as he pleasures me. Soon I felt my climax coming close, I closed my eyes and screamed Vegeta's name when I squirted inside his mouth.
I opened my eyes and looked down at Vegeta, he had cum pouring from his mouth. He smirked then he stood up and pulled off his spandex shirt with his armor.
He left his pants on, unfortunately. Vegeta got on top of me and connected our lips together, I could taste myself on his tongue. Vegeta slapped my thigh, I yelped and then Vegeta laughed at me.
"Let's continue?" Vegeta asked.
I nodded and watched as he threw off his pants with his boxers.
Vegeta has a huge cock, he's gonna put that inside of me!? He spread my legs wide and then he put my legs on his shoulders, Vegeta licked his finger then he started fingering my hole.
I moaned as he went faster and put four fingers, I moaned until finally he pulled his fingers out of me.
Then he positioned himself at my entrance, he looked at me with so much seriousness.
"You've done his before right? Your not a virgin are you, Gohan?" Vegeta asked.
I paused and decided to lie.
"Of course I'm not a virgin." I said.
"Good. I don't wanna be the one to take that away, also because virgins get to close when you take away their virginity. Alright, you ready?" Vegeta asked.
I nodded with a big smile, Vegeta smirked and then pushed inside of me. I hissed and clenched my toes, it hurts! Tears streamed down my face, Vegeta growled and then he pulled out of me.
"You liar, you are a virgin. I'm not taking that away." Vegeta said.
"No please my Prince! I don't care if I'm a virgin, I'm supposed to lose it to someone who cares about me deeply. You do don't you?" I asked.
"Yes, but—"
"Exactly! So please I need this, I want this." I pleaded.
Vegeta sighed and then he positioned himself at my entrance again.
"You sure about this?" Vegeta asked.
I nodded.
"You won't end up getting obsessed with me now will you?" Vegeta asked.
I shook my head saying no.
"Okay, oh by the way can you tell me what day it is today?" Vegeta asked.
Huh? Weird.
"Um yeah it's Thursday—"
Vegeta then slammed himself inside of me, I growled in pain.
"Why did you do that?" I asked and wiped away my tears of pain.
"To distract you so you wouldn't feel the pain as much." Vegeta replied and then he started moving in and out of me slowly.
At first it hurt real bad, but soon I got used to the pain which turned into pleasure. Soon Vegeta was thrusting in and out of me at a amazing speed! I was moaning up a storm, Vegeta was also groaning.
"Your so tight Gohan." Vegeta said as he thrusted.
I moaned and then I reached for my cock, I wrapped my fingers around it. Then I started jerking myself off, I moaned as I jerked myself. Vegeta wen faster and then he turned into a Super Saiyan to increase his thrusting speed.
I moaned louder when Vegeta hit a spot, Vegeta seemed to notice and kept hitting that spot.
"Faster Vegeta!!!" I moaned out.
He smirked and kept going faster, I moaned as I jerked myself. He then pulled himself out, I was about to protest when suddenly he rammed himself back inside of me! I screamed in pleasure, Vegeta kept doing that.
Then he flipped us over, he grabbed my waist and started bouncing me on him. I soon felt myself getting close to cumming again, then I screamed when I squirted my juices all over Vegeta. My vision went blurry and I felt dizzy. I soon recovered when Vegeta kept bouncing me on him, hard.
Vegeta bounced me faster, I moaned and then Vegeta quickly say up. He then smashed his teeth on my neck as he shot his cum inside of me! He bit down hard and kept his teeth clamped on my neck for a while.
"Vegeta?" I asked when he didn't remove his mouth from my neck.
He then pulled his mouth and soon his eyes widened.
"No, I just made us mates. It was my Saiyan instinct that told me to bite you." Vegeta said and ran his hand through my hair.
"That's not a bad thing, now your mine." I said.
"But what about my family!?" Vegeta asked.
"Just don't tell them. They won't notice." I replied.
"What about that bite mark I left on you, your mother might notice." Vegeta pointed out.
"It'll just disappear." I said and then stood up, removing myself from Vegeta's cock.
I then instantly fell down on my face, I couldn't feel my legs.
"I can't feel my legs." I said.
"That's because I did too hard on your first time. You probably won't be able to walk until tomorrow." Vegeta replied.
Vegeta got up and got himself dressed, he was about to leave!? AND LEAVE ME HERE!?
"Vegeta your forgetting something." I said.
"Huh? Oh yeah, my gloves." Vegeta said and grabbed his gloves.
He then flew away while laughing. Damn him! I crawled over to my boxers when I remembered they ripped, I sighed and then I made myself float over the ground.
It's a good think I know how to fly, then I flew myself home.

Hey guys! I decided to update one more time before I left. This time for real I won't see you until Monday.
Adios brochahos!