Seventeen. "Vegeta!"

Gohan's POV
Shiro led me to a small shed, he pulled me inside of the shed, he locked the door behind him and then pushed me against the wall. Shiro grabbed my legs and wrapped them around my waist as he held my butt to keep me up.
Shiro then leaned forward and connected our lips together. Even do I knew I should fight back, I didn't want to. Unlike Vegeta, Shiro is sweet and not a jerk.
I then kissed back, Shiro seemed to be surprised as I started to kiss him back and then I could feel his excitement against my thigh. I smirked into the kiss then I reached for his erection.
Shiro slightly gasped when I grabbed his crotch, he moaned as I started to rub it through his pants. Shiro pulled away from the kiss and then he laid me down on the floor, Shiro pulled off his shirt along with mine.
He bent down and started to lick my body, I moaned when Shiro bit my nipples. He rubbed and pinched my nipples, I moaned then I stared up at his eyes.
We made eye contact, Shiro smiled sweetly and then he pulled me in for another kiss. Shiro moved his lips together with mine, our tongues battling for dominance while his hand slipped into my pants as he played with my cock.
I pulled away from the kiss and pushed Shiro down on his back. I smirked at him and yanked his pants with his boxers off.
His cock is huge, it's probably about half an inch bigger than Vegeta's. Shiro shuddered when I grabbed his cock, but at the same time I did the door was pulled open and I heard the lock break.
I spun around and saw Vegeta staring at Shiro with an angered face. Veins throbbed on his forehead, his power level increased with his anger, and his hair turned gold.
Vegeta roared and lunged at Shiro, Shiro got up but also pulled his pants back on. Vegeta flung his fist at Shiro's face, Shiro caught Vegeta's fist easily then he punched Vegeta in the stomach!
Vegeta coughed up blood, his eyes widened, and then Shiro roundhouse kicked Vegeta in the face. Vegeta crashed through the wall and skidded on the grass outside the shed. I watched in shock as Shiro jumped towards Vegeta and started punching his face repeatedly.
Vegeta pulled his fist back and tried to hit Shiro, but Shiro dodged then he continued punching Vegeta in the face.
"Vegeta!" I yelled and then turned into a Super Saiyan, I tried going further to my second stage but with my injuries from the fight against Bojack I couldn't.
I lunged at Shiro, but he spun around and lightly punched my face. I hit the ground and then Shiro kept punching Vegeta.
"Stay out of this Gohan, I don't wanna hurt you." Shiro growled as he picked up Vegeta by his neck.
Then Shiro punched Vegeta away, Vegeta crashes against a lamppost. Vegeta got up slowly then Shiro disappeared, soon he reappeared in front of Vegeta and punched his stomach repeatedly.
It was alike that time I didn't want to get a shot, he disappears and then reappears. "Dad!"
I turned my head and saw Trunks flying towards Shiro. Trunks turned into a Super Saiyan and threw several attacks at Shiro, Shiro pretended like he wasn't there and continued punching Vegeta.
Soon I heard the other patients that were also in the courtyard start screaming in fear, they all ran back inside of the hospital.
Then I heard several footsteps coming towards us, I turned toward the footsteps and saw Tien with Yamcha, with Piccolo and Krillin right behind them.
The four of them also lunged at Shiro, Shiro sighed and waved his arm toward them.
As he did, he sent a shockwave of air from his arm. The shockwave blew them away.
"Piccolo!" I yelled.
I growled and clenched my fists, Trunks was still punching Shiro's back but Shiro was acting as if it was nothing. Shiro then punched Trunks in the stomach, Trunks coughed up blood and fell down unconscious.
Shiro then slammed his foot into Vegeta's face, and Vegeta slumped down unconscious. Blood and scratches were all over Vegeta, I ran towards Vegeta holding him close to me.
"Vegeta, I'm so sorry." I said as tears slipped past my eyes.
Shiro placed a hand on my shoulder, I growled and started forming a blast in my hand.
I roared and flung the blast at Shiro, he sighed then easily dodged the blast. The blast went into the sky and exploded in the air, I started sobbing loudly.
"Gohan. Come on, it's cold outside." Shiro said.
"Fuck you! Leave me alone, I hate you. You can forget about that date we planned on going on, now leave me you big jerk!!" I yelled through my sobs.
Shiro frowned then he crossed his arms over his bare chest, he turned around and started walking away.
I could hear sirens, then several policemen started running towards me and Vegeta. Doctors also appeared and loaded my unconscious friends onto stretchers. I held Vegeta tighter, one police man walked towards me and patted my head.
My eyes widened as I saw this policeman looked just like my dad.
"It's okay son, Vegeta's tough he'll make it through this."
Suddenly the policeman that looked just like dad disappeared, was that really dad?
Then I heard Vegeta call me.
"Gohan, is that you?" Vegeta asked weakly.
"Yes Vegeta it's me." I said.
"Where am I, what happened?" Vegeta asked.
"Dr. Shiro beat you up, same goes for the other guys. Don't worry I'll make sure he gets fired and goes to jail—"
"No, that's not the way I want him punished. I'm gonna kill him." Vegeta said.
"How, you could barley even keep your eyes open when he was beating the crap out of you. You can't win, you can't Vegeta." I said.
"I just need a Senzu Bean and some training." Vegeta replied then he stood up slowly.
Vegeta clenched his fists, then he looked at the policemen and doctors.
"Nothing happened. We were attacked by wild animals, nothing else." Vegeta said to them.
But what about the people who watched Shiro beat you guys up?
Vegeta then rubbed the blood off his mouth with his gloved hand and blasted off into the sky.
"Vegeta, you can't beat Shiro in a fight." I said and watched my beloved flew through the sky.

***
Hey guys! :)
Hope you didn't think this chapter was kind of dumb. So I also recently started to rp or role playing, it's actually really fun. Right TheSaiyanHybrid
So question of the day is what is your favorite animal?