Nineteen. "BULMA!!!!"

Vegeta's POV
I punched Shiro in the face, but he didn't feel it! Shiro smirked and punched my stomach, I coughed up blood then he kicked my face.
I went crashing out of the gravity chamber, it collapsed as I crashed through it. Then I slammed against my home, leaving a big cracks.
Shiro chuckled, I growled and flew up in the air outstretching my arms to each side.
"You think this is funny! How about this, FINAL FLASH!!!!" I roared and blasted my ultimate at Shiro.
Shiro's eyes widened, he pulled back his hand and then slapped the blast away into the sky. I watched in shock as my blast flew into the sky, I clenched my fists.
"I'LL KILL YOU!!!" I yelled and flew at Shiro.
I slammed my fist into his stomach and then into his face repeatedly. But Shiro didn't even seem affected by my attacks, he grabbed my wrist and flung me at my house!
I crashed through the wall and ended up landing in my living room, Shiro leapt through the hole in the wall with a creepy smile on his face.
"Vegeta what going on!?" the woman ran into the living room.
"Bulma get Trunks and leave!" I growled.
"Oh no you don't." Shiro then disappeared and appeared again behind Bulma.
He then stabbed her with his hand, his hand coming out of her stomach! Bulma coughed up blood and then slumped down, dead...
"B-B-Bulma...BULMA!!!" I roared and suddenly I felt my ki spike up, lightning started flickering around me, I roared then lunged at Shiro.
I threw attacks repeatedly, Shiro seemed to be struggling to dodge my attacks now, wait am I using Super Saiyan Two!? No time to think about that, only time I have is enough to kill Shiro!!
I threw attacks again and again, he growled then punched my face. I slammed against the wall, making the building collapse. I got up and roared as I blasted at Shiro repeatedly, he deflected all my blasts sending them crashing into the walls making more of the house collapse.
I roared and leaped at him. Shiro growled and slammed my face into the ground, I spit out blood then I quickly got up sending a punch into his chest!!!
Shiro quickly caught my fist and flung me outside, since there are no more walls because they all collapsed. I slid on the grass, I looked up at the sky and saw gloomy clouds. Is it about to rain—
Shiro pulled me off the ground and then he kicked my face repeatedly! I spit out blood and then Shiro flung me at the sky, when I was coming back down Shiro blasted me.
I then hit the ground and felt my ki sink down tremendously, and my hair turn black. Shiro put his foot against my face and pressed down on it, I growled but I couldn't do anything because I'm exhausted.
"I'll let you live because I pity you, you filthy Saiyan." Shiro said and then he flew away.
Then the clouds couldn't hold their weight anymore and poured down their rain. I sat up and then remembered Bulma.
"Bulma!" I said and started limping towards her.
I held her in my arms, I hugged her corpse and felt tears start falling from my eyes.
"Bulma!!!"
•••
20 Minutes Earlier...
Gohan's POV
I jumped out of the room's window and started flying towards the two huge ki's. This isn't good, I recognize one of the ki's as Vegeta but I think the other one is Shiro.
Suddenly the two battling ki's stopped, and one of them went down tremendously. Wait a minute, the one that's going down is Vegeta!
I have to go faster, I started flying faster to Capsule Corp. I heard thunder and soon the gloomy sky started dropping rain, it was just a very sunny day.
I shook my head, nows not the time to think about the weather. I then tried to turn into Super Saiyan Two but it wouldn't work, this is as fast as I can go.
Soon I saw Capsule Corp...
The place is just rubble, I landed on the grass and looked around. Then I saw Vegeta on his knees holding someone, his armor and spandex are in shreds and blood is pouring from injuries on his body.
I ran towards him and saw he is holding Bulma, except she's dead. Tears flowed out of Vegeta's eyes as he sobbed.
"Bulma...I'm so sorry." Vegeta said as he cried.
I crouched down and hugged Vegeta from behind, I felt tears fall from my eyes as well. Bulma was a good friend. Vegeta then turned around and saw me holding him. He then let go of Bulma and hugged me, surprising me!
"Gohan he killed her, he killed my wife and probably my son too! He did it!!" Vegeta sobbed as he clung to me.
I hugged him back and rubbed his back.
"It's okay Vegeta, but who is 'he'?" I asked.
"Shiro! That goddamn Shiro, I now remember where I knew him from. He was in Frieza's army, I don't exactly remember what he was but I do remember being in Frieza's army with me!" Vegeta yelled through his sobs.
My eyes widened.
"He was in Frieza's army? Do you remember anything else!?" I asked pulling away from the hug.
"I remembered him having blue skin and a tail, but I guess I was wrong because he doesn't look blue or has a tail. It's been so many years that I can't remember." Vegeta said.
"A tail and blue skin?" I pondered.
Then Vegeta and I both heard a baby crying.
"Trunks." We both said.
We instantly got up and ran towards the sound of a baby crying. Vegeta lifted up rubble and I saw Trunks crying, scratches on him.
I picked him up and held him close to my chest.
"It's okay Trunks. Vegeta and I will take good care of you." I whispered to him.
He continued crying and so I sang him a song mom would sing to me when I couldn't sleep at night, soon he was asleep in my arms.
Vegeta hugged me and continued crying.
"I love you Gohan. I fucking love you!" Vegeta said.
"I love you too Vegeta." I whispered.
*
*
*
*
Hey guys!
Bulma is dead, 😢.
But now Gohan will take her place as a motherly figure to Trunks, and Vegeta will continue training to kill Shiro one day!!!
Anyways hope you liked the chapter, vote, comment, and some third thing.
See you guys in the next chapter! ✋🏽