Twelve. Bojack

Tien's POV
After I lost the match against Trunks I went with Yamcha to the food court.
We sat at a table with Yamcha holding the food we bought.
"So Tien, you and Launch hit it off yet?" Yamcha asked.
"To be honest I lost interest in Launch, I haven't seen her since after Goku beat Piccolo in that Tournament." I replied.
"I wish Bulma and I were still together, but then she fell in love with Vegeta. It sucks man, seeing the guy that killed you also kill your relationship." Yamcha said.
"So you seeing any—" my question was cutoff when I heard a woman scream.
Yamcha and I quickly got up from our seats, then we ran to the sound. We saw people screaming in fear from what they saw on the huge Tv, it showed one of the Galactic fighters choking Sumo-Man to death.
Then he dropped Sumo-Man, Sumo-Man's limp body stayed on the ground. The Galactic fighter turned to the camera and smirked, he has a Mohawk with a mustache, beard, a purple tank top jacket thing, and white pants.
"Tien." Yamcha called.
I turned to him and saw him standing next to the spacepods, I ran after him. We both hopped into the same spacepod, then the pod shot off.
"We gotta help Gohan and the others, I care about him deeply." Yamcha said.
"Huh? Weren't you just talking about Bulma like you still like her?" I asked.
"Shut up!!" Yamcha yelled at me.
•••
Gohan's POV
I ducked under the short alien's punch. He nearly got me, then he leaped in the air and kicked his foot against my chest sending me crashing through a wall of a very big and abandoned building. I wonder what happened to this destroyed town.
I soon landed on the ground, I got back up and saw the short alien fly through the hole I made in the wall. He then flew past me and landed next to a group of other aliens. I then saw a pile of my friends, unconscious and beaten.
Trunks and Krillin.
"You look like Son Goku." the biggest one said.
"He's my father." I replied.
"Hmm. No wonder, anyways I was wondering. I think your very attractive, be mine." He said.
"Um...no thanks. I'm already in a relationship with someone." I replied.
"Then I'll force you into it! Zangya, Bujin, Bido capture him!" He yelled.
"Yes lord Bojack!" They all yelled back and lunged at me.
When suddenly two guys appeared in front of me, Yamcha and Tien.
"Don't worry Gohan I've come to rescue you!" Yamcha said.
"We came to rescue you." Tien corrected.
"Guys, be careful. These guys were strong enough to take out Trunks." I said.
"Alright, Yamcha come on!" Tien yelled.
"Right!" Yamcha yelled back.
The two then lunged at the guy with the beard, and the short guy I was fighting.
Tien threw his fist at the guy with the beard, he dodged and then he punched Tien's stomach. Tien coughed up blood, and then the alien slammed his elbow down into Tien's cranium sending him crashing into the ground.
Yamcha threw several attacks at the short guy, he however dodged them easily and then he kicked Yamcha in the face knocking him out.
"Yamcha, Tien!" I yelled.
"Bujin! Capture him now!!" Bojack yelled.
The short guy nodded, his name is Bujin. Bido sounds like a male name so I'm guessing the guy with a beard is Bido and the alien girl is Zangya.
They then lunged at me again.
"Alright let's go." I said and turned into a Super Saiyan.
Bujin was the first one to reach me, he threw a punch at me. I dodged and then I punched him away, but as soon as I did Bido appeared slamming his fist into my chin sending me crag song through the ceiling of the building.
Then Zangya appeared above me, she clasped her hands together and then slammed them into my head. I went crashing down into the roof of another building.
I quickly got up and saw them all coming at me. Then they all threw attacks at me rapidly, I dodged and blocked them as bet as I could, but it was no use.
Their all very strong and there are three of them, but I won't give up, that's what my father taught me! I roared then punched Bido away. He crashed into a building, then I spun around kicking Bujin in the face making him crash into a different building.
Now only Zangya, I lunged at her. She looked nervous as I threw several attacks at her, she was barely deflecting my attacks in time.
Then I felt fingers wrap around my neck, it's Bido! He then flung me at a building, when I crashed into the building it collapsed. The three stayed floating in the sky, they all had smug looks.
Then a fourth floated up behind them, their leader Bojack. I got up slowly, then Bojack flew down at me.
He punched my face repeatedly then he kicked my stomach, I went crashing through another building.
Bojack laughed and then he formed a blast in his hand.
"Tell Goku I am grateful he destroyed our prison." Bojack said and then he shot a blast at me.
"I'm sorry dad." I said.
Then I saw a yellow, drill-like blast collide with Bojack's blast deflecting it away from me. I turned to the person who saves me already knowing who it is.
"Piccolo!" I yelled with a big smile on my face.
He smirked.
"Glad I made it in time." Piccolo said.
Then he threw off his weight clothes.
"I want Bojack all to myself." Piccolo said.
"No Piccolo, he's too strong." I said.
But he ignored me and flew straight at Bojack. Piccolo roared and punched Bojack in the face, sending Bojack into a building. Bojack growled and flew at Piccolo.
The two fought rapidly, their attacks colliding each time, but I know Bojack is holding back. Then Bojack kicked Piccolo in the face, after that he punched his stomach. To finish it off he slammed his two fist into Piccolo's face sending him crashing into the abandoned streets below.
"Piccolo!" I yelled.
"Die!" Bojack yelled and flung a blast at Piccolo.
"No!!" I flew towards him but then Bido, Bujin, and Zangya appeared in front of me stopping me from saving Piccolo.
Then I saw Trunks, as a Super Saiyan, deflect the blast away. Trunks growled and flew at Bojack, Bojack scoffed.
"The three of you can handle him." Bojack said then he flew at me!
The other three flew at Trunks, oh no! Bojack slammed me into a wall, a big smirk on his face.
"Have you ever had sex?" Bojack asked and reached for my crotch.
"Stop." I said.
"Or wha—" then a gloved fist slammed into Bojack's face.
He went crashing through several buildings, I looked at my savior and saw Vegeta.
"Don't ever touch Gohan like that again." Vegeta growled.
Bojack roared and I could feel his ki increase.
His skin changed into a very lime green, his hair turned red, and his muscles expanded. Bojack roared and lunged at Vegeta.
"Trunks your sword!" Vegeta yelled and tossed Trunks his sword quickly.
The Vegeta turned into a Super Saiyan and turned his attention to Bojack.
"Gohan you better remember how to transform into Super Saiyan Two right now." Vegeta said right before he lunged at Bojack.