Chapter 23

BRYNN

Harry was back. My Harry was back. I could feel it in my bones that he remembered. So I wasn't really surprised when the hospital called the next morning saying that Harry was being released. I went and picked him up, and let him pick out a movie for us to watch. He picked "Titanic" which was one of our favorite movies. After we changed into more comfortable clothes, (I was wearing Harry's Nirvana shirt and my plaid pajamma shorts, and he was wearing a white shirt and boxers) we settled in on Harry's couch to watch the movie. The next thing I knew, Jack was drifting under the ocean, and my eyes  were no longer dry. Harry handed me the box of tissues and put his arm around me. 10 minutes after the movie was over, I was still crying. Harry gave me a hug and asked if I was alright. 

"It's just...she looses him forever, and it just reminded me of how I almost lost you...forever," I choked back a sob and Harry pulled me in for another hug. 

"Nothing like that will ever happen again, " he whispered. "I promise I'll look out for you forever."

____________________________________________________________next day

"HARRY!" I called excitedly from the piano room. "COME QUICK!"

"WHAT? WHAT'S WRONG?" He came flying down the steps with shaving cream still on his face.

I laughed at his silliness and explained, "I haven't showed you the song yet!" I took his hand and sat him down in the chair opposite the piano. I went to take out the sheet music and found a different one instead. I looked at it confused, seeing the title was "Brynn" I looked back up at Harry, who was smiling mischeviously. "I have something to show you," he said. I got up off the piano bench and took his place in the chair. He laid his hands gently on the keys and closed his eyes. "I wrote this for you before I was in the hospital. It was supposed to be your birthday present, but I guess you found out a little to early." He played the first note and instantly I felt my heart break. The song was beautiful, and it melted my heart. When he was finished playing, I clapped loudly and gave him  a kiss on the cheek. 

"You're the best boyfriend I could've ever asked for," I said giving him a kiss. "Now for your song,"

I sat on the bench and started to play.

"Christine's song..." Harry whispered. "You finished it," His eyes were lost in memories, memories of CHhristine. By the time I was done he was so far gone he barely even blinked. I just gave him a quick kiss and a pat on the head before going upstairs to get some breakfast.

LINKS FOR THE SONGS:

"Brynn" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAUGX2SyYWo

"Christine's Song" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiqeEM7JPRo

Thank you for reading! Sadly, there are only between 5-10 chapters left :( But feel free to read my other story, which I will be releasing after this one is finished, called "Homework" (another Harry one :P)

BUT YEAH THANKS FOR READING! :D