first day.

You had just arrived in the New York institute where you would be training for the next year.

I'm so nervous, I shouldn't be nervous. I'm a shadowhunter! I kill demons, daily! You're so distracted in your own thoughts and worrys you didnt even notice the beautiful, blonde guy with different coloured eyes in till you bumped in to him, literally..

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry! It was my fault, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going. Hi I'm (Y/N)"

"Maybe you should have been paying attention then? Watch where your going in future" jace said.

Well, he might be beautiful but he's just plain rude!
Great first impression (Y/N). Suppose I better introduce myself to everyone else. Let's hope it goes well.

As you walked in to the kitchen of the institute you were instantly blocked by a girl with long black hair and Brown eyes.

"Hi I'm Isabell lightwood. My family runs this institute, I take it your the shadowhunter that will be training with us for the next year?" She said kindly.

"Hi, I'm (Y/N) it's nice to meet you. Yeah, I'll be training here for the next year"

"Great, how about I show you to your room and then introduce you to everyone?"

"Sounds good to me, thank you isabell"

"Please call me izzy".

Izzy showed you to your room, you put your bags in and had a look around.

"You ready to meet everyone else? I can't wait to introduce you to my family" izzy said.

"Yeah, just let me put my phone on charge and then we'll go?" You said.

"You know I'm glad your nice. I was so nervous about coming here and not fitting in, thanks.. You know for being nice?" You said nervously.

"I'm just glad there's finally another girl here" izzy said as yous were walking through the institute. Suddenly you stopped outside a room, "this is the library" izzy said as yous walked through. There were 3 figures in the room. A tall boy with black hair and blue eyes.
"Thats my brother Alexander, we call him alec. He helps run the place when our parents are attending business in Idris. Alec, this is"

"(Y/N), the shadowhunter who will be training here for the next year" Alec said in a sassy tone.

"Pleasure" you said.

Next izzy pointed to the blonde boy you bumped in to earlier.
"This is my brother Jace"

"Yes, I already met him earlier, nice to see you again" you said in your most sarcastic tone.

"Almost didn't recognize you without you bumping in to me" jace said with utter sarcasm.

"Awkward, anyway. This is Hodge, he's our trainer"

"Evening (Y/N), I trust everything has been ok for you so far? I do hope we can have a chat later" Hodge said.

"Yes, thank you. Sure" You said.

(Y/N) P.o.v
I don't know why I was so worried about coming here, everyone seems nice. Apart from jace, he seems like kind of an ass. But he's still beautiful, I should try get some sleep. It's been a long day and I want to start training early tomorrow.