always.

Magnus didn't tear his vision away from you. "It wont come to that, this will work!" He said with conviction. Alec rushed over to where everyone was and placed the paste down next to magnus. "What now?" Alec asked. Magnus quickly inspected the paste. "We need the venom" just as magnus finished his sentence Valentine walked in. He was holding a vial of bright green liquid in his hand. "Here's the venom, warlock" he said handing magnus the venom. Magnus quickly took it and poured the vial of green liquid in your mouth and then applied the paste over your wounds. He then spoke an incantation in a language no one could understand. After he finished speaking, he fell back. Clearly exhausted. "How do we know its worked?" Valentine asked never taking his eyes off of you. "We dont. We have to give it time" magnus spoke. Valentine looked at magnus with such hatred in that moment. "Time!" He screamed at magnus. "No, no, no. (Y/n)" jace spoke his voice becoming louder as he spoke each word. You had stopped breathing. Magnus instantly tried to save you using magic. A few minutes had passed and nothing. "Its too late" valentine spoke as he fell back. The feeling of greif over powering him. "No!" Magnus shouted. "Shes not gone, i can save her." Alec came to stand next to magnus placing a hand on his shoulder. "Magnus. Shes gone" he said as the tears fell freely. "No" magnus said in barely a whisper as he fell into alec. "No, no. Baby. Come back to me" jace whispered as he wipped the tears and hair from your face. "Our story doesn't end here. Dont leave me, please" he chocked out. "Jace' izzy said. Her voice cracking. "Shes not gone, iz. She cant be" jace spoke, the tears running down his face. Izzy didn't say anything, she only pulled him into her. Trying to console him.
Magnus apartment was quiet. No one knew what to do. "Magnus" jace spoke. "Is there anything we can do? There must be something" jace spoke. His voice pleading with magnus. Magnus could only shake his head unable to find the words to speak. Jace bowed his head, unable to speak.

It had been a few hours since you died. Valentine had left unable to look at your body lying lifeless on the couch. Izzy thought it would be best if she took jace out of the room. "She wouldny want to lay there like that" magnus spoke quietly, wipping away the reaming tears from his face. He snapped his fingers and blue sparks flew from his hand. You were no longer covered in wounds and bloody clothes. Suddenly you were wearing a white lace dress that stopped midthigh. Your long (h/c) was down and in soft curls. He had even applied light make up to your lifeless features. "Theres my kitten" he said with a small, sad smile. "She looks like shes sleeping" alec spoke as he stood next to magnus. Magnus just simply leaned into alecs side. Jace and izzy walked back in to the room. Jace stopped instantly ehen he saw you. The word "beautiful" escaped his mouth before he had time to think. Magnus turned to jace, he gave him a small smile. "What are we going to do now?" Izzy spoke as she looked at you. Taking in all your beauty. "We have to tell the clave" alec said quietly. "No, not yet!" Magnus spoke as he looked at alec. "The institute will take het body as soon as they know and i would like to say goodbye" he said. Alec gave magnus a sympathetic look. "Alright, no one calls the institute until magnus has said goodbye". They all agreed and respectively left the room.

"Oh, kitten" magnud sighed as he sat down beside you. "I cant believe after everything we've been through that we will actually have to say goodbye. What am i meant to do now that youre gone?" He said quietly turning to look at you. "Perhaps one day we will meet again as characters in different storys. Maybe we'll share a lifetime then." He spoke taking time to think about the countless memories that you shared together. "Goodbyes are not forever. They are not the end. It simply means I'll miss you until we meet again" he leaned over and kissed your forehead. He started to make his way out of the rooms. He stopped as he got to the door and turned around. "Goodbye kitten" he said giving you a small smile. Just as he was about to leave the room you sat up gasping fot air. He stared at you in disbelief. "Uncle b" you said quietly. "Oh kitten" he laughed as the tears fell. He ran over to you and pulled you into a hug. "Magnus its time" alec said as he walked into the room. He looked up from the ground and his eyes instantly met yours. You gave him a genuine smile. He practically fell over his feet trying to get to you. "Oh, i thought i had lost you" he spoke as he wrapped his arms around you and magnus. "Hey, you cant get rid of me that easily, Alexander". You all chuckled. Alex went to get Izzy. She nearly passed out when she saw you standing there. "Hey, iz" you said quietly. She practically rugby tackled you. "Hey!" Shr said, her voice so full of joy. "Thank god, you scared me!" She said as she play swatted your arm. "I wont do it again, i promise" you said with a laugh.

You opened the door to the roof and saw jace leaning against the wall. Head on his knees. "Who died?" You asked as you leaned against the door frame. He slowly lifted his head up. You could hear his breathing get heavier. "(Y/n)?" jace questioned. "Who else" you said pushing yourself off from the door frame. "Do you think something as small as death would stop me from annoying you for the rest of our lifes?" You said with a smile on your face as you got closer. He got up off the ground and made his way to you. Picking you up and spinning you around. "I thought i had lost you" he said as he slowly put you down. His forehead resting against yours. "Never" you said quietly. He pulled you into a passionate kiss. Your hand coming up to rest behind his neck, pulling him closer to deepen the kiss. Jace pulled away to catch his breath. "I love you" he spoke as he looked in to your eyes. You smiled slightly. "Always". You spoke before pulling him in for another kiss.