'I had to save you'

You were sure it had been round about 3 days since Camille had took you. You were now in a bedroom and a different vampire brought you food and water everyday and there was always clean clothes for you.
'Strange, why would she keep me comfortable if she was just going to kill me?' You thought to yourself.
She has came to see you everyday since you were brought here. She also told you jace took the cure and was healing. You couldn't help but wonder watch she was up to.

Back at the institute.

"Magnus, do you have any sort of plan yet?" Jace said.

"I have part of a plan" Magnus said.

"Let's hear it then" Izzy said.

"Okay, Raphael won't be able to help us in person but he told me he could find out the information we need. Of course they will be in the hotel dumort its the safest and most secure place to keep (y/n). So, if Raphael tells us exactly where she is it will make things a lot easier. Anyway, once we know exactly where she is. We get people to cause a distraction far away from her and then the rest will rescue her and hopefully we make it out alive" he said eyeing everyone.

"I suppose it could work, I'm in" jace said.

"Woah, your not going Romeo" Magnus said.

"Why?"

"Because your still healing that's why and my whiskers isn't risking her life for you a second time, okay?"

"Magnus, how many people would it take to make this plan work?" Alec asked.

"Well, there are 3 of us and not many people can know of this. So whoever you trust get them on board, I'm going to get my friend. Ragnor to help, he can be trusted" Magnus said.

"Magnus, can't you heal me enough to help?" Jace said.

"I'm not sure, we will have to wait and see" Magnus said. "I'm going to see (y/n) brother to see if he will help"

"(Y/n) has a brother? I never knew that" Alec said.

"Not many people do" Magnus said.

"Why?" Izzy asked.

"Because he choose to be happy, he's gay. (Y/n) father didn't approve and disowned him, (y/n) and her mum were devastated. (Y/n) never got over it really, they were close. He lives as a mundane now somewhere in London. I'm sure he'll help if he can" Magnus said walking away.

"I can't believe she never told me" Alec said quietly to himself.

"Why would she have told you?" Jace said

"Because" Alec rolled his eyes. Deciding this wasn't the best time to tell jace he was gay so he kept it too himself. "I'm her best friend"

Magnus left to go see (y/n) brother in London and get ragnor fell.

"I say we keep this too ourselves and don't ask any other shadowhunters for help, we can't risk this getting back to the clave" Alec said.

Izzy and jace both agreed.

Magnus appeared a few hours later with a shadowhunter. A tall boy. late teens, early twenties, dark brown messy hair, blue eyes and a few miles scattered across his face. He was dressed in fighting gear.