drunk

You arrived at Magnus apartment. You chapped the door and it pushed open, you walked up the stairs.

"Uncle b, you in here?" You shouted.

"I'm here whiskers. In the kitchen" Magnus said.

"What's going on?" You said.

"We have a problem, well I have a problem. Can you help?" He said.

"What's the problem?" Jace said.

"Warlocks have been disappearing at an alarming rate. I think it might have something to do with the vampires" Magnus said.

"It's not just warlocks that are going missing" Alec said.

"I think there is something going on, there have been.. incidents while I've been demon hunting, more demons than there should be. The first few times I thought it was a fault but there's been to many" jace said.

"Does anyone have any ideas?" Izzy said.

"Well, when I was kidnapped a friend of mine told me it was Camille. She was trying to mess with the accords. Magnus, why do you think the warlocks that have disappeared have something to do with the vampires" you said.

"And you didn't think to say anything y/n" jace said moving to stand right infront of you.

"No jace, I didn't. I had other things to occupy me" you said moving out his way.

Jace grabbed your arm, just then Alec pulled his shoulder

"What do you think your doing?" Alec said to jace.

"Enough" Magnus said. 

"Its just a feeling I have, whiskers. I can't explain it, but something is going on and I intend to get to the bottom of it" Magnus said.

"Okay, I'll speak to Raphael and see what he knows" you said.

"I'll go with her" jace said

"I'll go see my seelie contacts and see if they know anything" Izzy said.

You turned around and looked at Alec. "You stay here and help Magnus alec"

"Why alec" jace said.

"Because he is second in command at the institute. He has the most information about the missing shadowhunters" you said smiling at Alec.

"Okay, let's go" jace said to you.

"So, how do you know Raphael?" Jace said to you.

"I met him through magnus, at the start I didn't like him. But in time we became friends and I saved his life. That was a few years ago, I hadn't seen him in 6 months. until I got kidnapped, obviously" you said.

Jace gave you a nod a sort of understanding nod.

"So, Alexander. Do you want a drink?" Magnus said to Alec.

"Not right now. Can you tell me everything you know about the warlock disappearances?" Alec said.

Magnus told Alec everything he knew about the disappearances. They spoke about it for a while and Alec finally accepted that drink.

"Raphael said he would meet us here 5 minutes ago. he's never late" you said to jace.

"Don't you think it's creepy that he wanted to meet in a graveyard" jace said.

"Shut up" you said.

You were nervous, worried and certainly not in the mood for jace shitty/sarcastic attitude.