uncle b.

You were stood in the library when jace appeared. He wouldn't even look at you, he had been avoiding you all day and you were about to find out why.

"Hey, jace. Is everything okay?" You said.

"Hey. Yes, everything's fine" he said coldly.

"Everything is not fine jace. You've been avoiding me all day and I want to know why" you said.

He started walking away from you and out the front door of the institute, you followed him. Until you were outside and you heard a familiar voice.

"Well whiskers. What do we have here?"

"Uncle b. What are you doing here?" You said running up to him and hugging him.

"Well, I got the strangest phonecall from Raphael. What on earth has happened?"

"Let me explain. I'll meet you inside in 5 minutes!" You said walking over to jace.

"How do you know the high warlock of Brooklyn y/n." Jace said.

"Answer my question and I'll answer yours" you said.

"I'm avoiding you because you have feelings for Alec and I don't want to complicate things between you two" jace said looking down.

"The irony."  You thought.

"Jace. I do not have feelings for alec, he's my friend. Why would you think that? You said.

"Well, I came by your room this morning to see if you were okay and I saw you and Alec cuddled up in bed. What would you think' he said.

"Ah, I see. Alec came by my room last night after you left to say sorry and see if I was okay. We ended up talking and falling asleep, nothing is going on between me and alec and nothing ever will. Now, the high warlock. Magnus bane, I have known him all my life. My mum and him were very close, he is the closest thing I have left to family. I have to go see him are you coming or are you going to sulk out here for a little bit longer" you said already walking away.

"Uncle b. You in here?" You shouted as you stood at the library door.

"Yeah, I'm in here whiskers!" He said.

You walked over and gave him a long hug. You filled him in on everything that has happened since you arrived here. He told you about his trip, you really had missed him.

"Hey, do you want to meet everyone before you leave. There's someone here I think you will like, a lot" you said.

"Sure, but I can't stay long. I have to go see chairman meow" he said.

You walked round about the institute looking for alec, Izzy and jace. You found them in the kitchen.

"Hey everyone. I'd like you to meet my uncle, Magnus bane. High warlock of Brooklyn" you said.

Izzy walked up to him and introduced herself and then jace.

"What's your name pretty eyes?" Magnus said to Alec.

"Alec".

"Well, Alexander. Its nice to meet you" Magnus said.

Maguns turned to you and told you he had to leave, he told you to call or come by anytime you needed him. You walked him to the front doors of the institute.

"It really was nice to see you uncle b. Give my love to chairman meow" you said.

"I will, I brought you a present back. Do you want it now? He said giving you a grin.

He produced a green and black gift box out of no where and handed it to you with a smile.

"Open it when I leave, also. can I ask you something about Alexander" magnus said.

"I will. Yes, he's gay and yes he's single. But I don't think he's accepted who he is yet" you said.

"I like a challenge" Magnus said.

Magnus kissed your cheek and then left. You walked back in to the institute and to your room. You decided to open the gift box, he had brought you back a locket. You recognise both pictures instantly, one is from when you were 6 years old. It was Magnus and you standing in front of the Eiffel tower and the other picture was taken a few months ago at Magnus apartment. On the back of the locket read 'always and forever. Whiskers, love uncle b'.

You couldn't help but smile, this was the happiness you had been in months. You put the locket on and admired its beauty for a while, you then decided to go down stairs to eat. You walked in to the kitchen and seen Izzy, she was cooking.

"Oh great, survive being kidnapped to be killed by izzys cooking" you thought.

Jace appeared and whispered in your ear "shes my sister and I love her but she is a horrible cook, whatever she hands you might kill you".

Izzy whipped round and flung a spoon at jace of course he ducked and it missed him.

"Jace wayland! My cooking is not that bad" she said.

You walked over and opened the fridge wondering what you could make to eat. "Hm, nothing good" you thought before shutting the fridge.

"Hey guys. I'm going to phone some take out anyone want anything?" You asked.

Izzy and jace gave you there orders and then Izzy told you what to order Alec.

The take out came and you all sat around eating it and laughing. When your phone went off it was a text from Magnus.

"I need to see you straight away. Come as quickly as possible. Xo" the text read.

You automatically jumped up and left the room you were in the middle of grabbing your weapons when jace, Izzy and Alec asked at the same time where you were going.

You told them Magnus text you and that you had to go and see what was wrong. They started grabbing there weapons as well.

"If Magnus is in trouble you're not going alone, I'm coming. We're a team" Izzy said.

You smiled at her and smiled.

"I can't have you getting kidnapped again can I, jace would kill me" Alec said rolling his eyes.

Yous all laughed and left. You knew something was up, Magnus never text you like that. something was wrong, you could feel it.