'I love you, jace wayland'

You jamp into bed and looked at jace. "I'm not in the mood for talking tonight, is that okay?" You said making yourself comfortable.

"Yeah, but you know I'm here if you need me or want to talk" jace said.

"I know, but right now I just want to sleep" you said.

You felt jace get up out the bed. "No, stay. Please" you said to jace. "I'll always stay with you" he said settling in to bed beside you. You had just drifted off to sleep when your phone went off. It was Izzy.

"Izzy"

"(Y/n), I need your help. I'm out, at the park and I can sense something around me and I'm not sure if I will be able to take it on by myself" izzy said.

You sat right up already getting dressed. "I'll be right there, izzy. Don't move! please, stay there" you said hanging up the phone and quickly putting a jumper on. You woke jace up and told him what was going on, you ran as quickly as you could to alecs room and told him. You had to go get izzy. You all left the institute and headed to the park.

"Why is she even out, I thought she was spending the night with max" you said.

"Sometimes she leaves, she does that" jace said.

Alec hasn't said a word since you told him, you could see the panic in his face. You arrived at the park and found lzzy knocked out on the ground, "izzy!" You screamed and ran over to her.

"It's a trap" Alec said.

You quickly jamp up and got in to your fighting stance. Waiting for whatever attacked izzy to appear, it was Camille and 3 other vampires.

"Camille" you growled.

"Dear, (y/n)" Camille said smiling. "It's about time I saw you again"

"What did you do to izzy" you said

"Oh, I simply knocked her out. I don't need her anymore, I only needed her to get you here. You see, I know if she felt frightened enough she would call one of you's and you would all come running" she said.

You looked at jace and alec and nodded. You knew you's could take the 3 vampires but you were unsure about Camille. You knew she was a very old vampire and that she would be strong and fast.

You pulled your serph blade out and started swinging at her, you trusted that Alec and jace would take the other 3 vampires. Camille blocked all of your moves, she was too fast. She smacked you and you stumbled back and she kicked you while you were distracted. You went flying through the air, jace and Alec saw you. You hit the ground with such a hard impact you blacked out for a couple of seconds when you came to Alec was lying knocked out on the floor next to izzy and jace was trying to fight off a vampire and Camille. You tried to stand up but couldn't, you watched jace kill the vampire and then slash Camilles arm.
"Stupid nephilm. You will pay for that" she spat at him. You knew you had to get up and help him, you managed to get up on your feet and make your way over. Jace was slightly distracted by you standing next to him and Camille noticed and took her opportunity to strike. She stabbed him in the stomach with a knife

"Jace!" You screamed. You seen him fall to the ground, you flung a throwing knife at Camille and it stuck in her left shoulder. You ran at her and tackled her, she flung you off her and left. You turned around and saw jace lying on the floor clutching his stomach, you crawled over to him and took his stele out his pocket. "It's going to be okay, jace. I'm going to heal you. Everything's going to be okay".
The rune wasn't working you had tried 4 times already, you didn't understand why it wouldn't work.
You started to shout on Alec hoping it would wake him up but it didn't, he just lay there. Knocked out.
You, you were applying pressure to jace wound but it wasn't helping much. He was bleeding out, "its okay, jace. Just stay with me, stay with me baby. Keep your eyes open. Listen to my voice okay?" You said.

"(Y/n).." jace said quietly.

"Shh, don't talk" you said stroking his cheek. "Everything is going to be okay".

"I know the runes aren't working and that's okay. I just need to tell you something in case" he paused and brought the back of his hand up to your face and wiped a tear away and gave you a small smile. "(Y/n) since the first time I saw you I have belonged to you completely. There is no pretending" jace said with absolute clarity "I love you and I will love you until I die and if there's a life after that, I will love you then"

You were about to respond when he passed out, just as he did the silent brothers appeared. "Please, you have to help him! Help him, please" you said to them. You waited for an answer but you weren't given one they picked jace up and took him with them. Brother Zachariah wouldn't let you go with jace, he stayed with you and helped you wake izzy and alec up. You couldn't speak, you were numb. Brother Zachariah filled them in on what had happened. They tried to speak to you but you couldn't say anything. You were all back at the institute standing outside the hospital wing, mayrse and Robert came running in asking what had happened and if everyone was okay. They both tried to speak to you but your mind was else where you couldn't control the endless tears that poured out from your eyes. Alec held your hand the full time not daring to let go. You were shocked when mayrse sat down next to you and took your hand in hers.
"I know you're hurting just now, (y/n). But you have to be strong, for jace. He will need you when he wakes up. I need you to be strong for my boy". There was something about the way she said it that made you look at her.
"I'm sorry" you said quietly.
"For what?" She said
"For all of this, not being able to prevent what happened to Izzy and for not being able to save jace, it was my fault. All of this, Camille wanted me. Now jace.." You couldn't continue, you weren't ready to talk about it.
"It's not your fault, (y/n). Do not blame yourself, Camille will pay for this. I promise!" And with that she got up and walked over to brother Zachariah. They were talking to low for anyone to hear another silent brother came out the room and said.

"We do not think Jace Wayland will make it through the night, please. Say your goodbyes while you can"

and with that he left.
You couldn't breathe. You sat there looking at everyone, you could see how heartbroken they were. You couldn't stand it you knew it was your fault. Everyone said there goodbyes, alecs cry broke your heart. He was losing something closer than a brother, he was losing part of himself.
You couldn't even bare to look at mayrse you could see the pain in her face, she was losing a a child and poor Izzy. You could see how badly she blamed herself, she wouldn't sit near any of us. She sat alone, crying.

"(Y/n) dear, its time" Robert Lightwood said to you.

'It's time'. You weren't ready, not yet to say goodbye to jace. You couldn't imagine life without him in it, you got up and walked in to the ward. You saw jace lying there, but it didn't look like your jace. He was death like pale, and had bruises all over him. You gasped at the sight and sobbed a little. You sat next to him and held his hand.

"Jace, I dont know if you can hear me but if you can I want you to know I'm sorry, I'm so sorry and I'm scared. Jace, I'm so scared of losing you. I've never been so scared of losing someone in my entire life but then again nothing in my life has ever meant as much as you. I wish I could explain your eyes, and how the sound of your voices gives me butterflies. How your smile makes my heart skip a beat and how everytime I'm with You, I feel so complete. I love you, jace wayland. For all that you are, all that you have been and all you are yet to be. This is not the end, our story isn't finished. I need you to wake up, jace" you said wiping your tears away.
"I love you, please wake up"