Morgernstern

You didnt sleep at all that night. Instead you watched jace sleep the full night, listening to his heartbeat and wonder if you would ever hear it again. It was 7am you decided to get up and ready. You went in a shower, taking your time to really appreciate the hot water bounce off your skin and took time to smell the mango shower gel that you had used for a while now. You didnt know how long you were in the shower for but when you got out jace was still asleep. You grabbed some of your clothes and hesitated when you picked up one of Jace white tshirts. You held it close and took a deep breath. It smelled of jace, you took it in to the bathroom with you along with the rest of the clothes you had picked out. You slipped his tshirt over your head and pulled on your skintight black jeans. You looked at your reflection in the mirror for a while wondering what would happen today. You exited the bathroom and sat on the floor at the bottom of the bed. Going through your make up bag. You applied your make up and done your hair as if it was any other day. You stood up and slipped your converse on, taking time to look at jace. You walked over to him and leaned down and kissed his cheek. You grabbed your black leather jacket on the way out.

You walked into the living room to be confronted by everyone you cared about. "Morning kitten" magnus spoke with a sad smile on his face. You returned an equally sad smile and made your way to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water. When you stepped back into the living room you were met with jace. He had pulled you into a hug and kissed your forehead. "Remember i love you" he whispered quietly. Magnus cleared his throat. "Kitten" he spoke, you could hear the sadness in his voice. You closed your eyes and took a few seconds. "Its time" you spoke quietly making your way to stand infront of everyone. "It will never be time, dear one" he said putting a hand on your shoulder. You gave him a small smile. "You dont have to come, uncle b. I dont know whats going to happen". He pulled you into a hug. "And thats exactly why im going. You are my family kitten". You hugged him a little tighter. You broke the hug and looked at everyone. "I suppose this is goodbye then". You all shared the same facial expression. It was izzy the broke the silence when she came running over to hug you. "Good luck" she whispered into your ear. You gave her a smile and started to walk out of the apartment, you looked back just as you got to the door and looked at everyone again. You smiled and nodded to yourself and left.

You were standing out side of magnus apartment with magnus when camille appeared. "Hello, dear (y/n)" she said and with that you followed her to wherever she was taking you. A short while later you arrived at the docks. You pulled your phone out to look at the time. "Valentine" you heard magnus hiss. You looked up instantly to see a man approach you. "Warlock, its been a while" valentine chuckled. Magnus stood infront of you. Magnus thought for a moment looking at valentine with a confused look on his face. "We've never met". Valentine had a smirk on his face. He put his hand in his pocket. "Oh but we have" was all he said. You moved out from behind magnus. Valentines attention instantly going to you. He looked you up and down, he was smiling and had a look you couldnt quite understand on his face. "Hello, my angel" he spoke softly. You raised your brows at him. "So we meet at last" you spoke. "We've already met dear one" he said as he pulled his stele up over his arm. You heard magnus gasp next to you. "Bryan" he spoke. You looked at magnus and then back at valentine. "Dad" you said quietly pausing for a moment to take in the scene in front of you. "No youre lying!" You half shouted. He shook his head. "No, (y/n). You are my child." He said stepping closer. "Liar! My dad is bryan!" You said in disbelief. You felt magnus put his hand on your shoulder. "No, i am your father. It was me, i may not have looked like me but it was me. Every moment of it". He said.
"No! My father was a good man but you. You are a monster!" You said stepping back closer to magnus.

Valentine stepped closer to you. "Your 7th birthday" he spoke quietly with a small smile on his face. "You wanted to see the 'mundane magic lights' more than anything - "the aurora borealis" you spoke quietly. His smile grew wider. "Yes" he said with a small chuckle. "And i promised you we would go eventually and the night before your birthday. I got a warlock to portal us there and when you woke up the first thing you seen was the aurora borealis and you turned around and wrapped your little arms around me and whispered "thank you, there beautiful. I love the magic lights"- he said pausing to remember the moment. "But not as much as i love you" you both said at the same time.

"Does that sound like a monster to you? I may be cruel. But only when necessary and never with my child" he said, his voice pleading with you. "Youve turned me into a weapon!" You said angrily. "No, never!" He shouted. "I made you extraordinary! You will always be my greatest achievement. I made you a warrior, a leader. Not a weapon. Not now, not ever. All i need you to do is touch the sword and say - 'benedictus es angelus amicum' he spoke. "You have been blessed by an angel, old friend" you said turning to look at magnus. He gave you a confused look. You turned back to valentine. "You will come to my side eventually, the right side" valentine spoke with some conviction. You shook your head. "I will never fight on the wrong side. No matter who leads the war" you said. He gave you another smile. "Oh my daughter. How wrong you are. I do not need you with me right now, so i will not take you away from your friends just yet. But i will eventually need you to come with me. Until then my sweet girl, stay safe. (Y/n) Morgenstern". Was all he said before he disappeared, you turned to magnus. "Please tell me its not true" you spoke, your voice pleading with him. He gave you a sad look. "Im sorry kitten, he speaks the truth"