Jace

You sat up, running your hands through your (h/l) (h/c) hair. "I know" you said quietly refusing to meet his gaze. "(Y/n)" he spoke, his voice was rough and wavering. It broke your heart to hear him this way, so vunreble and broken. "You can't do this, i wont let you-" he started but you cut him off. "You dont have a choice, jace. This is my choice, please dont make this any harder than it already is" you said, your eyes meeting his. He didnt try to conceal the hurt, desperation and anger that was in his eyes. "And what about me? What about what i choose? Because its not this, (y/n)". His words made you flinch and your heart ache. "I choose you. And i will choose you, over and over. Without hesitation. I will always choose you" he spoke, the emotion in his voice clear. "Jace" you spoke quietly, moving your hand to cup his face. "You think i want to leave you? I dont. I want a future with you, i want countless memories, laughs and goodtimes". You paused trying your best to control the anger you felt at that moment.  "Fuck, i even want the arguments and the tears. I want everything! But i cant just sit back and do nothing. Thats not who i am". You spoke, the tears mapping out your face. You bowed your head to try and conceal the tears. "(Y/n)" jace said quietly, putting his thumb under your chin to lift your face. The look on his face broke you. "I cant say goodbye to you, i just cant-" he tried to choke out through the tears. He took a deep breath and looked at you, taking in everything about you. He gave you a sad smile. "You mean more to me than any other person. You are everything i think about, everything i need, everything i want. I need you (y/n)". You watched the tears that fell freely from his face. You had never seen him more vulnerable, you sucked in a breath and wiped your eyes. You looked at him giving him a small smile and running your hand over his cheek. "Some people search their whole lives to find what i found in you, what i found in us! And i think thats pretty extraordinary. I want you to know if i did anything right in my life it was falling in love with you". You said, your eyes locked with his. "Please-" he started, but looked down at his hands and then back to you. "I love you" he spoke quietly, his hand coming up to cup your cheek. He leaned in and kissed you. It was passionate and hungry, you were both pouring in everything you couldnt say and everything you felt into this kiss. You pulled away to catch your breath. He leaned his forehead against yours. "I love you too" you said.

"I know you wont accept my decision but i need you to at least try and understand why i am doing it" you spoke quietly, your tear glazed eyes never leaving his. He let out a small sigh and brought your hand up to rest on his chest. "I do understand, (y/n). I understand that you need to try. Its who you are, its who you will always be and i love that about you" he said quietly. You leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Im tired, can we sleep now?" You asked already lying down. Jace said nothing, he only copied your actions. He pulled you close to him and thats how you both fell asleep.

When you woke up the bed was empty. You couldnt help but feel a little sad. You got up and brushed your teeth and went in a quick shower. You decided to wear a grey bodycon dress with a plaid shirt tied around the waist, you paired it with a pair of converse. You applied some light make up and then made your way to the kitchen. But before you got there you saw everyone huddled around the coffee table that sat in the center of magnus living room. "Whats going on" you asked nervously from the door. They all turned and looked at you. "Kitten" magnus said walking up to you with a smile. "I think we have a solution" you looked at the people behind him and then your eyes landed back on magnus. "What" was all that left your mouth. He pulled you over and sat you down on a chair. "The idea is, we trap camille. Valentine must need her for this plan to work and if he doesnt have her then he cant continue with his work and whilst shes here-" he was interrupted by alec. "We can find out what the plan is" alec said studying your reaction. "I can get her here" Raphael spoke from the corner. "And i can trap her using my magic" magnus spoke. "I" you paused for a second. "I dont know about this" you said looking at everyone. Jace came over and crouched down in front of you. "Please let us try this, please (y/n). He said, his eyes silently pleading with yours. "Okay" you said with a sigh. They told you of the plan and how they hoped it would work it. Before you knew it. It was nighttime and Raphael would be arriving back any moment with camille.