comics

Yous were about to leave when an older women who looked similar to izzy walked in.

"Where do you think you 4 are going?" The women asked.

"Mother" Alec said stopping in his tracks.

She walked over and hugged Alec and then turned to jace "mayrse! It's good to see you" jace said while hugging her. She looked at izzy for a moment and said "dressed to impress I see, Isabelle". "Wow, that was harsh" you thought.

"I take it you're (y/n) (l/n)" mayrse said standing in front of you.

"Yes" you said.

"Ok. Alec, I need to speak with you. Come" mayrse said walking away.

Alec followed mayrse. You were about to see if izzy was okay when an older man and a little boy came through the institute front doors.

"Max!" Izzy shouted crouching down so she could hug him.

"Hello Isabelle, walk with me. I have something for you" the man said

"Of course, father". Izzy said letting go of the little boy.

He ran straight over to jace and hugged him "jace, I've missed you!" He said. "I've missed you too max" jace said. You looked at jace hugging max, he looked truly happy. You'd never seen jace look so happy you thought to yourself.

"Hello. (Y/n), I'm Robert lightwood" the older man said.

"Hello" you said giving him a smile.

"This is my youngest child Max. Max this is (y/n)"

"It's nice to meet you max" you said crouching down so you were the same size of him.

"Hi"  he said shyly.

"What's that you have max" you said looking at a comic he was holding.

"It's a mundane comic, a superhero one" he said showing you it.

"Batman! That's my favourite superhero" you said.

"You like superheros?" Max asked.

"Yeah, maybe we could watch the batman movies or the avengers sometime?" You said.

"I'd like that" max said running over to jace.

"I like her" you hear max whisper to jace.

"Me too kiddo, me too" jace said looking at you.

You and jace walked max to his room. He wanted to show you his collection of comics. You were standing next to jace while max was digging out his comics.

"Hey. Jace, can I ask you something?"  You said quietly so max wouldn't hear.

"Yeah" jace said just as quietly.

"Is mayrse always like that with izzy? She seems so intense" you said.

"It's.. uh, complicated" jace said.

You just nodded and walked over to max. He noticed the deathly Hallows bracelet and admired it for a while.

"Harry potter" max said quietly.

You chucked "do you like Harry potter max?" You asked.

"Yeah. I've read all the books!" Max said.

"You know I made jace watch the philosopher stone the other night" you said.

"No way! You got jace to watch a mundane film. A magical mundane film?" Max said

"Yeah, she did" jace said

"Anyway, max. I have to go right now. But I'll be back soon, okay?"
"Okay. It was nice meeting you (y/n)" max said giving you a quick hug.

"You coming with me?" You said to jace.

"Yeah, coming" jace said before saying goodbye to max.

You were walking out the institute with jace. There was a long awkward silence before he broke it. "He likes you, I've never seen him take to anyone like that before" jace said.

You smiled "I like him too" you said.

You arrived at the park 30 minutes late. You assumed Raphael had been and left so yous decided to wait for 10 minutes and when Raphael didn't appear yous decided to go get some of your stuff from Magnus place so mayrse and Robert didn't know you had moved out.

You and jace walked back to the institute. Izzy and Alec were waiting for you and jace on the front steps of the institute.

"Sorry, I had to speak with my mother. What did Raphael say?" Alec asked.

"Nothing he never turned up" jace said.

"Because we were 30 minutes late. He probably came waited around and then left" you said.

"Why were yous gone so long then?" Izzy said.

"(Y/n) had to pick up some things from Magnus place" jace said.

"Why?" Izzy said?

"Because I don't want Mayrse and Robert to know I've moved out, it will cause unnecessary problems for all of us. I just thought it would be best if I was here when they were" you said.

"Good idea. Jace I need to speak with you and izzy, (y/n) can you give us a minute?" Alec said.

Must be family troubles you Thought to yourself. "Sure, I'm gonna go see max anyway". You said already walking into the institute. You walked up to maxs room. He was spread across his bed reading a comic.

"Hey, batman" you said leaning on his door frame.

"(Y/n)! You came back" max said jumping off his bed to run over to you.

"Of course I did. I had to come back and see the coolest shadowhunter I know!" You said hugging him.

"I'm not the coolest! No way" he said shaking his head.

"when a shadowhunter likes superheros and knows what Harry potter is that makes them cool to me" you said to him.

"I haven't seen the avengers before" max said.

"You haven't? Wanna come to my room and watch it?" You said.

Max nodded his head and with that yous both went back to your room. You put the dvd on and jamp into bed beside maxs when someone knocked on the door.
"It's open" you shouted.

"Room for a little one?" Jace said.

Before you could answer him max had practically dragged jace In to the bed. Jace was looking at you for a signal to see if it was okay. You didn't want to ruin maxs first night back so you smiled and nodded. It was a little awkward to start with but max soon changed that.

I Think I Might Love You. जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें