part 10

You ran until you had to stop and catch your breath. it was all too much for you to handle right now. You looked around to see if you knew where you were, you didn't. You were stood in some random mundane park trying to understand what had just happened.

Back at the institute.

"Is that the way you truly feel about her?" Izzy said.

"Yes, I think I love her" Jace said quietly.

"Then why on earth would you be a jerk to her?" Alec said.

"I don't know, but we have to find her. Alec, before something happens. Can one of you check Magnus apartment?" Jace said.

"I will check magnus. But you better have a good apologie for her Jace I mean it" Alec said leaving.

"I'll stay here and keep trying her phone. In case she comes home" izzy said.

"Thanks izzy"

"I can't believe I've done this, this is all my fault. Why couldn't I have just been honest with her and not been a complete dick. She probably hates me" Jace thought while walking around the mundane world looking for you.

You were walking back to Magnus apartment when you seen Jace running towards you. You couldn't avoid him he had already seen you. "Fantastic" you thought.

"(y/n)! Please hear me out, I need to explain" Jace said trying to hold your hand.

You pulled your hand out of his reach "I don't want to hear it Jace! I want you to leave me alone"

"Please don't be like this, (y/n).. I just"

You cut him off before he could finish. "Dont be like what Jace? Don't you dare act like this is my fault, let me tell you something Jace wayland. You cannot treat people like that, you call me a weakness and then when you try to say sorry you say I love you. You cannot fling they words around without meaning them. I don't want to look at you or even talk to you right now. You hurt me Jace, you really did. I'm just not ready to forgive you. So you better get out my way before I break something on that pretty face of yours"
you walked away after you said that, you couldn't look at him any longer. You text Alec and izzy and told them you were going to Magnus apartment and not to worry. You arrived at Magnus apartment and were instantly pulled in to a hug by izzy.

"It's okay, (y/n). Izzy said.

"Izzy dropped your stuff off. I stayed here in case you turned up, did you see jace?" Alec said.

"Thanks Iz.. yeah" you said sitting down next to alec.

"You wanna talk about it?" Alec said holding your hand.

"Not really. I just don't wanna talk for a while, is that okay?" You said

"Of course it is, (y/n). I'm gonna go home and make sure jace hasn't done anything stupid, you call me if you need anything. I'll be back soon" izzy said kissing you on the cheek.

"Bye iz. Make sure he hasn't hurt himself, please" you said turning around to cuddle in to Alec more. "Can you stay with me, alec?"

"I'm not going anywhere" alec said.

Back at the institute.

Izzy walked up to jace room and opened the door. He was sitting on the end of his bed with his head in his hands.

"Jace" izzy said quietly

"Jace, she's at Magnus apartment. She's okay, you just need to give her sometime" izzy said walking over to jace

"She'll never forgive me, izzy. I love her, well at least I think I do. But I should have never told her that until I was sure. She probably hates me and who could blame her?" Jace said.

"Give her time jace, she doesn't hate you. You know before I left she asked me to make sure you were okay? If she hated you she wouldn't have asked that, you made a mistake. We all make them" izzy said.

"She still cares.." jace said quietly

"Of course she still cares, she likes you jace. You just need to figure out what you want" izzy said.

Back at Magnus apartment.

"Alec, why would jace say I was his weakness?" You said

"I think jace believes loving you makes him weak because it was the way he was brought up before he came to live with us. I don't think he meant to hurt you by it" Alec said.

"Does he love me though, alec. My heads all messed up. I don't know if I'm coming or going now" you said.

Alec kissed your forehead "he would burn the whole world down just so he could pull you out of the ashes. I know, give yourself time to figure it out"

"I just don't wanna be hurt alec" you said quietly.

"If his apology isn't epic I'll kick his ass" Alec said.

You managed to say "thanks" in between your laughs.

You spoke with Alec for a while about everything and anything. Until you finally fell asleep.