forgiveness?

It was around 6pm and you's were still in the library. Everyone was talking about the disappearances and what there theory was on it. You on the other hand were too busy thinking about magnus to notice they had stopped and were talking to you.
"Earth to (y/n)" jace said.
"(Y/n) are you listening?" Alec said.
"Oh, sorry. What were you saying?" You said blushing.

"We asked if you wanted to grab some food before we went to see Raphael?" Alec said.

"Uh, sure. Can we just grab food out the kitchen? I don't really feel like eating out" you said.

"Of course, everything okay?" Jace said.

"Yeah, fine" you said.

Jace, Alec and you started to walk to the kitchen. You spaced out and weren't really listening to There conversation.

"I'm telling you man, something's up with her" jace said to Alec.

"I know, she won't talk until she's ready to though. She's like izzy, stubborn" Alec said.

"I don't think she's stubborn. I just don't think she wants everyone else to share the burden of her thoughts and problems. I'll find out what's wrong with her, hopefully before we meet up with Raphael" jace said.

You walked to the kitchen in silence and walked over to the cupboard to see what you could make. 'Soup' you thought to yourself. "Anyone want soup?" You asked. They both replied no and told you what they were having instead, you made your soup and sat down at the table to eat it. But you just weren't hungry, you just moved your spoon about instead.

"You going to eat that or play with it?" Jace said

You ignored him, you really couldn't be bothered with a lecture right now.
"(Y/n)! I know you can hear me". You looked up at him for a couple of seconds and then looked away again. "You should eat your soup" jace said.
"Maybe I don't feel like eating right now, jace. Maybe I'm not hungry anymore?" You said standing up and making your way out of the institute.

"Hey, (y/n)! Wait up!!" Alec said catching up to you. When he caught up to you he grabbed your arm gently and made you stop. "You going to tell me what's wrong with you or are you going to stay in this mood?" Alec said raising his eyebrows. "I'm not in a mood, Alec" you said trying to move away. "Yes you are. Is it jace? Is it me? What is it" Alec said.

"Its everything. You, jace, magnus, the whole goddamn world. I'm so confused alec. I want to forgive jace, but don't. I want to know why you're not involving me in things anymore, I want to know where magnus is and if hes safe and most of all I want to know what Camille is planning and why. When did things get so complicated?" You said trying to hold back the tears you could feel coming.

Alec pulled you in to a hug. "Hey, it's  okay (y/n). If you feel you're not ready to forgive him yet, then don't. Take your time. I didn't want to bring that up to you yesterday when you had just came home. I didn't want you to leave again, I'm sorry. I should have told you. I'm sure wherever magnus is he is safe and he will be trying his best to come home to you soon and whatever Camille is planning we will find out, together. Everything will be okay (y/n). You just gotta give it time"

"You can always talk to me alec, please don't shut me out because I left. Yeah, I hope he's safe. Thank you alec. I want to forgive jace, I just don't know how to bring it up" you said.

"Just speak from the heart and you'll be okay. But we have to go if we're going to meet Raphael on time" Alec said.

"Okay, I'll text jace and tell him we're ready" you said.

"No need, here he comes" Alec said.

"Hey, you okay?" Jace said looking at you. You nodded and smiled and with that the 3 of yous left to meet up with Raphael. You arrived at the park and Raphael was already there waiting on you.

"(Y/n). It's good to see you" Raphael said giving you a quick hug. "I take it you have spoken with magnus?"

"It's good to see you too Raph. Yeah, he told me to speak with you. I'm gonna go ahead and guess it had something to do with the disappearances and Camille" you said.

"Yes, there is a pattern to the disappearances". You nodded and waited for him to continue. "There has been 5 warlocks taken, 5 werewolves, 5 fair folk and 4 shadowhunters. I believe you were meant to be the 5th shadowhunter (y/n).

"But why 5" jace said.

Raphael gave jace an irritated look. "We do not know, that is why magnus has left. He is trying to find answers"

"so, that means she'll be looking for a 5th shadowhunter" you said. Raphael looked down at the ground. "Not just any shadowhunter, you. She has had countless opportunities to grab any shadowhunter. But she is obsessed with capturing you, again. You must stay out of her way" Raphael said.

"Maybe it's a good thing she's coming after me" you said.

"And how do you figure that out?" Jace said.

"Because we could use that to our advantage. Raphael, do you know when Magnus will be back?" You said.

"Your not going to use yourself as bait, (y/n). You hear me?" Jace said. You ignored him and waited for Raphaels answer. "Yes, he will be home in 2/3* days" Raphael said.

"Okay. No one does anything about this until Magnus is back and we find out what he knows, thank you Raphael. If you find out anything more or hear from magnus please let me know" you said.

"Of course, I must leave now before Camille notices I am gone. Goodbye" Raphael was gone before you could say goodbye back.

"Alec, you were quiet. What do you make of it all?" You said.

"I'm not sure. Something seems off, in the clave records there are 6 shadowhunters missing and I don't know why Camille would need a pattern like that for anything" alec said.
"I don't care about the patterns. I will not let you use yourself as bait, no way" jace said.

"Thats not your decision to make, jace. Anyway, I might not even have to do it"

You all arrived back at the institute and you told the boys you were going to go fill izzy in on what happened but when you arrived at her room you didn't want to distribute her and max. They looked happy. You decided to text her and tell her you were home and that you would fill her in tomorrow instead. You walked back to your room to find jace sitting on your bed waiting for you. You knew it was time to forgive him..