'you look beautiful'

It had been a few days since your demon hunting accident, you were healed up now. You still haven't had a chance to question Jace about his concerns.

You got a text message. It was from Izzy "hey, come to my room. I have something fun planned".

"Oh, I wonder what she has planned. Better get dressed and go see" you thought to yourself.

You were walking through the institute lost in thought when you bumped in to Jace, again.

"Oh, hey jace" you said smiling.

"Is this going to be our thing
(Y/N)?"

You just looked at him, wondering if you should bring up the events of a few days ago.

"You know, bumping in to each other?" Jace said looking at your curiously.

"Maybe" you said with a smile.

"Okay, I'll. Uh.. see you later then?" Jace said.

"Actually. Can we meet up later? I want to talk to you. But I have to go see Izzy right now" you said half walking away.

"Sure, I'll text you" jace said.

You arrived outside izzys room.
You chapped on the door lightly and shouted "it's me izzy".

"Come in (Y/N). What took you so long, in fact it's not important! Guess what I have planned?" Izzy said excitedly.

"Please dont be a make over, please don't be a make over" you thought to yourself.

"I'm going to give you a make over and then we're going to pandemonium" Izzy said.

"Sounds.. Great izzy" you said giving her your best smile.

"I hate make overs, let's hope she lets me wear my own clothes" you thought to yourself.

Roughly about an hour later she had finished your hair and make up and was picking out your clothes, she emerged from her wardrobe and you moaned. "Can't I wear my own clothes, Izzy? Please"

"No, (Y/N). But I'll make you a deal?" She said.

"I'm listening.." You said.

"If you let me pick out your full outfit. I'll let you wear your converse?"  She said with a smile. Knowing what your answer would already be she walked back over to her wardrobe.

Another 45 minutes had passed and Izzy was finally happy with her 'work of art' she said it was okay for you to look in the mirror.

You got up and made your way to the mirror you were slightly nervous. Your make up was done to perfection and your hair was in a messy up do. Izzy had dressed you in a black lace crop top, emerald green skirt, gold jewellery that you had paired with your black ankle length converse.

You reached the mirror and all you could think was "wow" just as you thought that you heard someone say it. You turned around to see jace standing there staring at you with an amused expression on his face.

"Was he checking me out? You thought to yourself"

"You look beautiful. (Y/n), but let's change this" he said walking closer to you.

You couldn't help but stare and hold your breath as he made his way to you.

He reached up and took your bun out, he let your long (H/C) hair fall down below your back. His hand came down and cupped your face. "Hey, look at me. You look beautiful. Wear that outfit with confidence" he said quietly.
You were staring at him a million thoughts rushing through your mind when suddenly
"I'm not interrupting something am I" Izzy said with a knowing look.
You jumped back and tried to look anywhere that wasn't Jace or Izzy.
"I guess not. I'm going to get ready" jace said half walking out the room half staring at you.

"Ready, Where's he going?" You said to Izzy.

"Oh, him and Alec are coming with us. Didn't I mention that?" She said with that look on her face.

"No you didn't mention that Izzy"

You and Izzy were waiting at the doors of the institute waiting on Alec and jace.
"I hope things aren't awkward between jace and I" you thought just then alec and jace appeared.

"You girls ready?" Jace asked smiling at you.

He looked hot as always. He was wearing a tight white top, black ripped jeans, army boots and a leather jacket.

"Right, we're checking out the reports and then leaving Izzy" alec said in his stubborn voice.

"Of course big brother" Izzy said.

Just as you were about to leave the institute Alec stopped you. "You better not get in my way

(Y/N)" Alec said giving you a dirty look.

You pulled your arm out of his grip and left. Yous all spent the car ride in silence.
"Why would Alec say something like that to me? I thought we were okay? He better not get in my way. I need something to kill and fast" you thought.

You had checked out pandemonium for demons and there were none. So you decided to start drinking, you and Izzy had already done a couple of shots and then she ditched you to dance with a mundane. You went up to the bar and ordered a vodka and fresh orange juice. Pretty mundanes came up to you and complimented you all night, before you knew it you were on your 9th vodka and orange. You were tipsy and still pissed at alec. So you went to go find him and instead bumped in to jace.

"Hey. (Y/N) you okay?"

"Actually jace. No, no I am not Okay. I'm actually really pissed off" you said. Slurring your words a little.

"What has you pissed off?" He said to you as he was walking you out the club.

"Well, before we left Alec told me not to get in his way. How dare he?" You said.

"Thats just the way Alec is" jace said while helping you sit down.

"And is that the way you are jace?" You asked.

"What do you mean?" He said while rubbing your back.

"Well. When I first arrived here you were a complete dick to me and then when I got hurt you started to warm up to me and then today! What the hell was that? You can't mess with people like that jace.. You know it hurts" you said quietly.

"I don't know why I was a dick to you and when you got hurt it upset me and I knew I never wanted to see you get hurt again. I do think your beautiful, you're so goddamm beautiful and you don't even know it. But your not just beautiful. You're so many things (y/n)" jace said looking at you the full time.

You got up and started to walk away, you didn't know how to process everything jace had just said. Next thing you know something had grabbed you. The last thing you heard was jace screaming your name before you blacked out.