angel blood.

Sorry this has taken so long. I've been busy and honestly had no idea where i was taking this. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Jace and you walked down to the kitchen together, hoping to find Izzy, alec and max. The walk was silent, not an awkward silence. But a peaceful one. Jace walked into the kitchen first, quickly followed by you. You were instantly met by alec and izzy.

"Hey, guys" izzy said giving you a genuine smile as she looked up from whatever she was trying to cook. "Hey" you replied with a soft smile and then looked to alec. He gave you a small smile and then dropped his head, you walked over to him and leaned into him. "Please tell me she isnt going to make us eat whatever that is" you said quietly enough so only alec could hear. He gave you an apologetic look and you knew instantly that you would have to eat whatever izzy was attempting to cook. You moved over to the fridge and took a bottle of water out. "Has max spoke to you two yet?" Jace asked not tearing his vision away from you. You felt a slight blush creep up your cheeks. That didnt go unnoticed by izzy and she shot you a knowing look and you quickly diverted your gaze and continued the conversation. "Yeah, he wanted to know if you wanted to watch a film with us tonight?" You asked sounding hopeful. "Who is 'us'" izzy said raising her eyebrows and giving you a quick smurk. "Jace, max and me" you said trying to play it off. Alec gave you a small smile "yeah, I'll watch a movie with yous" he said quietly. You shot him a quick look and you could see a hurt expression on his face. "(Yn)-" Jace started but was soon cut off by you. "Alec, can i have a word with you" you said as you walked out the room leaving a very confused Izzy and jace to wonder what that was about.

You stood outside the institute waiting for alec to catch up. "Whats going on?" Alec asked giving you a concerned look. "Whats wrong?" You asked him raising your brow. He shifed uneasily on his feet. "Nothing" he said quietly, keeping his gaze focused on the ground. "Alec-" you started but you were caught off by jace running towards you and alec. "We have a problem" he said taking your hand and dragging you back into the institute. "Jace, whats going on" you said as you pulled your hand out of his grip. "Valentine". You followed jace and alec back into the institute without question. You were all stood in izzys room, when magnus appeared. You didnt miss the troubled look that Magnus and Alec shared. "Uncle B, whats going on?" You asked him as you unconsciously moved closer to jace. "We have a problem" magnus spoke softly avoiding everyones gaze. "What is it?'" You asked raising your brows. "As i suspected camille and valentine are working together" he said as he moved closer to you. "(Y/n), theres a reason that camille kidnapped you and left you unharmed" he said giving you a sad look. You looked at him and felt jace hand in yours "why?" You spoke quietly. "You know your father was a devoted circle member, well. I didn't know how devoted he was until i started to put all the pieces in place. Kitten, he done experiments on you when you were in your mother's womb". You felt jace hand tighten around your waist. He was keeping you up. "What type of experiments" Jace, izzy and alec asked at the same time. "(Y/n) was injected with angel blood" magnus paused giving you a small smile. "Shes special, but also dangerous in the hands of Valentine". You could feel everyones eyes on you. You needed out of that room, you couldn't breathe. You ripped yourself out of jace grasp and made your way out of the institute. Ignoring the people calling your name. You just kept walking, trying to gather your thoughts.

'An experiment, angel blood, valentinel' were the only thoughts in your head.

You ended up at the park near magnus house. You were sat on a swing trying to calm your thoughts when you heard someone approaching, you looked up to see camille. "You" you breathed out with absolute hatred. "Hello, (y/n)" she said giving you a devilish smirk. You got up off the swing. "Why are you working with valentine?" You asked keeping your gaze fixed on her. If you weren't paying close attention you would have missed the slight surprise that flashed across her eyes. She gave you a small smirk "and what makes you say that, my dear (y/n)". She said as she moved closer to you. "Dont play games with me, i know youre working with him. I want to know why" you said not tearing your gaze away from her. "Because it is the safest option for me right now" she said, her cold eyes trying to read you. "What does he want with me" you asked backing away slowly. "I have no idea, he told me you were important to this plan and you werent to be hurt. I was to keep you close at all times". You shot her an ice cold glare, "but you didnt do your job did you?" You said with a smile. "That is why i am here, my dear (y/n). You will come with me, willingly or i will make you" you managed to take a throwing knife out of the back of your trousers without the ancient vampire noticing. You flung it at her and it landed in her leg, the minute the knife left your hand you ran.

You managed to get back to the institute without camille catching up to you, which was surprising to say the least. You ran into the institute full force, running into someone and landing on the floor. When you looked down you realised it was jace. "Jace" you breathed out in a sense of relief.
"(Y/n), whats wrong?" He asked, his hand coming up to cup your face. You nussled your head into the palm of his head. "Is everyone still here?" You asked quietly. "Yes" he replied giving you a concerned look. "Okay, get everyone to meet in my room" you said as you got up and started running towards your room.

You were leaning against the wall panting when magnus and alec barged in. "Kitten" magnus asked, his face full of concern. Alec wore an expression very similar to magnus. "Camille" you breathed out. "I saw her when i was out, she wants me to go with her. You were right magnus. She is working with valentine and he wants me kept safe and in close reach of camille" you said quietly. "What happened?" Alec asked. "I through a knife at her and ran, i wont go with her Alec. I will not be apart of valentines plan-" just then izzy and jace came in the room, jace making his way over to you instantly and grabbing you by the shoulders. "Please tell me youre okay, what happened" you leaned in to him, your hands wrapping around his arms as you let magnus and alec explain what you had just told them.

You were lying in bed with jace, he turned around to face you. Lying on his side. He stroked some of the hair out of your face. "I wont let them take you, i would sooner die". A single tear left your eye, "i know. That's what im afraid of" you said so quietly you werent even sure jace heard you until his grip on you got tighter.