chapter 13

Pushing his body against the door made it slam shut, his eyes wide in realization of what was going on. I tangled my hands within his raven hair and stared at him mesmerized. But before I could do anything further, he flipped us around, pinning me against the door, lips inches away from mine.

'Well, this is quite amusing," He whispered, licking his lips slowly.

"Kellin," I whined, locking my arms around his neck.

"Yes, Mandy?" He asked deviously, obviously wanting to toy with me. I groaned which made him smile wider, "Did you want something?"

I growled, causing his eyes to darken further. My hands wove themselves once more into his hair in desperation.

"Yes. For you to fucking kiss me already,"

We stood silent, both of our breathing ragged and short. Our eyes locked on each other's, bodies entwined in pure lust. I waited impatiently for him to say something, for him to do anything.

"If you insist," He finally whispered, crashing his lips onto mine. I sighed in complete satisfaction as I kissed him back forcefully. He suddenly hoisted me up, my legs wrapping around his waist as he walked backwards.

I bit his lip in desperation, causing a moan to escape his lips. I smiled wickedly at the response before attacking his neck with sweet kisses. He continued to walk backwards, down the short hallway before entering my darkened room.

Not bothering to find the light switch, he threw me onto the bed and I laid mesmerized as he stripped off his jacket in a smooth fashion before tossing it to the ground.

He climbed up onto the bed, once again hovering over me, "You are so beautiful," He whispered, tracing the bottom of my lip with his thumb. This time I repeated his action from earlier tonight, taking his thumb between my teeth before pressing down with force.

Kellin just smiled in amusement before diving down to nip at my neck. I moaned as he hit the sweet spot on the right side of my neck. Just as he was beginning to slip his hand up my shirt, a vibration from his jean pocket disrupted the moment.

I laughed loudly as he shook his head while pulling the phone out. He stared at me as he answered, "Sorry, I'll be out. I got...distracted,"

I rolled my eyes at the dramatic paused before having finished his sentence. I allowed my right hand to push his bangs back, another action I had always wanted to secretly do for a long time now. Kellin hopped off the bed and hoisted me up, holding my hand protectively while leading us back to the front door.

"Well, that went better than I had planned," He spoke, still holding onto my hand. He lifted it up and gently placed a kiss on each knuckle.

After he was done with the gesture, I tugged him closer to me and stood on my tip toes to kiss his nose. He laughed silently as I then kissed his forehead, his eyes, his jaw line, then hovered ever so closely over his lips.

"Guess it's time for you to leave," I teased, biting my lips with bright eyes of mischief.

"Oh no, you don't get away that easy," He seductively whispered before carrying his head down to press his lips firmly against mine. It was a revitalizing feeling every kiss he laid against my lips, my body feeling as if it would simply pool at his feet.

I hungrily kissed him back and knew this would turn out into another heated session unless one of us pulled away soon. I pressed my hand flat against his chest and shoved him gently away.

"Goodnight, Kellin,"

He smiled and opened the door, stepping out halfway before turning around again. He stared at me before looping a finger in between one of my belt loops in my jeans, tugging me closer. He gave me one last peck on the lips, "Goodnight, Mandy,"