chapter 22

I bit his bottom lip possessively, pulling away gently in dire need. Kellin caught my lips once more in a kiss, pressing his lower half to mine. I could feel bulging under his pants and wanting nothing more than to feel him inside me.I gripped him tighter around the neck to tell him physically how I was feeling.

“Soon, baby,” He whispered, dancing a line of wet kisses on my neck. I moaned as he worked his way to my shirt, taking little time to strip it off. His hand cupped my covered breast, kneading it slowly as he retreated his lips back to my own.

I pushed myself off the bed against him once more. Kellin laughed lowly, pushing me back down onto the bed. My hands ran up his shirt then back down, catching the hem before starting to heave it up. He left my lips and took his shirt off with little difficulty. I marveled his beautiful body, hands sprawled against his chest as I felt the warmth radiating off his body.  He looked down at me with curious eyes and as I studied his reaction, I felt that warm, welcome, but rather new feeling blossom through me. As soon as I smiled he growled and began attacking me with kisses all over. I giggled as one hand of his slid above my butt, hoisting me up as the other unhooked my bra, exposing my breasts. He layered wet kisses over them, swirling his tongue against my nipples in a slow motion. I tried to arch my back in response but he kept me restrained, making me grow even more desperate. Soon, his hand found it’s way to my pants, unbuttoning them swiftly.

I began to kick them off as Kellin left me, standing at the edge of the bed, my legs dangling between him. He grabbed the sides of my jeans, guiding them off my legs as his eyes remained connected with mine. I could feel myself shiver all over as his hands ran up my legs slowly, head lowering near my panties. He gave me a few kisses on the fabric resting above my folds. I grabbed handfuls of the comforter in anticipation. He nipped parts of my sensitive skin through the fabric, throwing me off the edge. I grabbed a fistful of his hair, gently tugging it gently.

“Stop fucking teasing,” I said in an angry hushed tone. Again Kellin chuckled, lifting himself up to take off his pants. I could see the bulging outline of his member, obviously just as ready as me. His hands then reached to my underwear, guiding them off in an even slower fashion than my jeans.

Soon, I laid exposed on the bed, Kellin drinking in every inch. I lifted myself onto my forearms, staring at him much the same. Pushing off further, I edged closer to him, guiding my hands to rest on either sides of him. Digging my nails slowly into his waistband, I tugged the fabric off him, his penis exposed seconds later. I bit my lip and became giddy.

“I want you on top,” He instructed, myself nodding in satisfaction.

I took Kellin’s hand and helped him on the bed, resting on the backboard. I crawled to kneel between his legs, hands resting on either leg.

“Let me please you a little first?” I asked sweetly, staring at his member before looking at Kellin who only nodded. I grinned, lowering myself before grabbing him and giving him a squeeze. Kellin instantly moaned, my lips parting to take him in fully. I twirled my touch around, lapping teasingly on his tip before trying to take him in even deeper. Meanwhile, I kept a constant pace of my hand which carried up and down his shaft. After a few minutes, I gazed up at him with wide eyes, Kellin’s hands prying mine away, pulling me up to reposition my body after he put a condom on.

“I won’t last if you look at me like that,” He said honestly. I smiled, biting my lip as I hovered above him. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his hands rested on my bum, guiding me down onto him. I winced a bit, trying to get used to the feeling of the position. When ready, he guided me up and down, first at a very slow pace. Our eyes stayed connected and I nodded before Kellin increased pace far more, myself helping as much as I could.. I tightened my grip around his neck as the satisfaction built up within me. I closed my eyes, devouring the sensation as he grunted slightly and increased his breathing while focusing on the motions.