One shot

WARNING: IF EXTREME SEXUAL CONTENT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE - DON'T READ THIS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Otherwise, if you are into that kind of writing, do enjoy. :) 

Corporate meetings would be the death of me. Not to say I didn’t like being able to give my opinion on how to promote the label or modify things. It was the fact we had to dress up accordingly. As I exited the building after the two and a half hour meeting, my hands grasped the fabric of my black pencil skirt numerous times. I tried to pull it down more, feeling it ride up right after in grand annoyance. Huffing in frustration, I hopped into my car and sped off back to my apartment, excited to slip into my pjs.

Next time, khakis, I grumbled inwardly, heaving my front door open in a swift motion. Dropping my bag to the floor, my black ankle strapped heels led me to the bedroom. I managed to unbutton my white collared blouse when the front door opened. Shuffling came from the front entrance as I stood motionless, waiting for a person’s voice.

“Mandy,” Kellin’s voice called, sending a chill down my spine. His footsteps started towards the kitchen, cabinets opening and closing as he fumbled around.

“Just a sec,” I yelled, a teasing thought popping into my head as a devious grin spread over my lips in agreement. Buttoning up just a couple of the bottom buttons, I adjusted my rather exposing blouse and did a once-over in the mirror before slowly exiting the room. Kellin was still rummaging in the kitchen as I inched closer, peeking round the corner to see him filling a glass of water.

I took a deep breath and stepped out in his complete view.

“Hey, babe,” I purred, at least to the best of my ability. Kellin turned around and the grip on his glass tightened as I pouted playfully his way. Noticeably, his eyes casted downward, drinking up my current outfit quicker than his water.

After spending a considerable amount of time on my exposed chest, his eyes landed on mine. Kellin placed the glass back on the counter and took a couple steps closer to me, grabbing my hand before tugging me gently to bump into his chest.

“Aren’t I a lucky man?” He whispered hoarsely, my insides churning in excitement. His hands began to explore my back, gliding mischievously lower. They landed on my bum, giving it a tight squeeze, the feeling more obvious thanks to the thin fabric of the skirt. I squirmed in delight, wrapping my arms around his neck.

“I had a stressfully long day,” I began, hands weaving through his locks, “I need help relaxing,” My eyes widened like a little child in hopes of persuasion. Kellin’s grip on my lower half tightened as he pushed our lower halves together. I smiled as I felt the sudden hardness brush up against my front. Obviously I wouldn’t have to beg too much tonight.

“Anything for you,” Kellin answered, gliding us back to the bedroom. He closed the door and steered me to the center of the room as he took a seat on the bed. I stared at him quizzically but in complete amusement. His hand lifted as he folded all fingers except for his index, “Twirl for me,”

I laughed, spinning delicately. The bun I had twisted on top of my head came undone as I removed the hair tie, hair cascading around in a heap of hairspray and teasing mess. I stopped twirling, playing with the buttons on the bottom of my blouse. Kellin nodded as I began to unbutton each, eyes locked on his. After completely undoing them, the blouse flew effortlessly to the ground as I remained in heels, pencil skirt, and lace bra. Kellin stood up and pointed to the bed, easing me over so I laid on my back, feet over the edge of the bed.

“Kick your legs up,” He ordered, myself responding immediately as he took hold of one. His hand glided up and down my exposed leg before beginning to undo my heels, slowly pulling them off before placing each gently on the ground. He lowered my last leg then peeled his shirt off, hovering above me.

“Time to relax baby,” He said hoarsely, closing the space between us to catch my lips with his. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tried to pull him closer, Kellin smirking in the kiss at such desperation. Already I felt himself harden as he pressed against my center. Whining, I palmed him through his jeans so he would hurry up. Kellin’s lips left mine vacant as his guided to my ear, nipping slowly as his warm breath tickled my exposed skin.

“Always so impatient, Mandy,”

“Mhm,” I said confidently, his lips suddenly attack the base of my neck, making me squirm in delight as he nipped at the reddening skin. Kellin growled against his love bite, my legs pressing together at the sound.

He wrapped an arm around me and hoisted my body up, skillfully allowing his other hand to guide the zipper of my skirt. Placing my body back on the bed, his hands grabbed either side of the skirt and gently pulled it off.

“So fucking beautiful,” He whispered hoarsely, eyes studying the length of my body. He pushed himself off the bed and inched me closer. I remained sitting and tugged Kellin closer. My hands unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped them, hands trying with little effect to take his pants off. Giggling, I pushed him away.

“They’re too fucking tight,” I laughed, as Kellin grinned while taking the jeans off. Regardless, Kellin in skinny black jeans was a guilty pleasure of mine.

“Get up,” He ordered, eyes turning dark as my lower half quivered in anticipation. I stood up in an instant, “Now turn around and lean over the bed, ass up,”

“Yes, Master,”

Slowly, arching my back in emphasis, I guided my front half to press against the mattress. I felt Kellin’s lower half press against my bum, moaning at the touch. His hand grazed my lower back then traced my thong, ghostly passing my clit before suddenly pulling away. I waited a few seconds before his palm came crashing down, striking my butt once. I bit my lip in the painful pleasure before he pushed himself against me once more.

“You ready, baby?”

“Mhm,” I groaned, his hand smoothing the sore area he hit. His fingers hooked into my thong and trailed it downward, my feet kicking up to get it off.

“Get on your hands and knees on the bed,” Kellin ordered once more. I obeyed and peeked from the curtain of fallen hair having blocked my view. Kellin slipped his boxers down, his member hard. Guiding himself onto the bed, he reared behind me as my breath increased in excitement. Suddenly, he grabbed a fistful of my hair, tugging so my head carried up. My heart rate quickened exponentially, not used to Kellin being this forceful. He leaned over, inches away from my face. His eyes stared at me then my lips, allowing his to crash onto mine in a sloppy fury.

“I love you,” he whispered against my lips.

“I love you too,” I smiled, kissing him once more. Instantly, he filled me front behind, momentarily caught off guard by the intrusion. I let out a yelp as he maintained his grip on my hair while pounding in and out. The pain eventually turned into undeniable pleasure as he let go of my hair and gripped my shoulders as anchorage.

“Oh my god, Kellin,” I mumbled, eyes closed as he continued to push in and out in an increased pace. The knot inside my lower half began to grow, knowing any second my release was near.

“Let go for me, Mandy,” Kellin’s voice called from behind, a sweet melody that guided me to climax. Moaning, he slowed his pace as I unwound around him in pure ecstasy, my right cheek flush against the covers. Pulling himself out, Kellin flipped me over, pulling me up for a lazy kiss. My eyelids felt heavy as he kissed each sweetly.

“How was that for unwinding?” He asked, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. I nodded without spoken word as he let out a laugh, repositioning both of us so we were cuddled comfortably on the bed. I wrapped my arms around his torso, inhaling the sweet scent radiating off of him. Planting small kisses on his bare skin, I rested my chin on his chest and stared the hooded green eyes that studied me.

“I’m liking this kinky side of you,” I mused, Kellin’s hand now running through my locks of hair in a soothing fashion.

“Do you?” He smirked, pushing my bra strap off teasingly, “Maybe next time we could try handcuffs?”

The smile on my face brightened as I nodded in excitement at the idea.

“Hmm,” Kellin hummed, pulling me closer, “Next time, it is. Now, go to sleep, beautiful,”

Tangling my legs around his own, I tightened my grip on Kellin and shut my eyes peacefully.