Chapter 2

***Carson's P.O.V.***

''vous êtes une femme folle,'' Alex muttered as I dragged him through the streets of Paris. He was still mad at me for leaving Elizabeth behind in London, but he agreed that it would be good for her; especially since she would be going to college there.

''Stop calling me that,'' I demanded with a groan, ''the only crazy thing I've done here so far is getting in that fight with the French dude.''

''He won,'' Alex mumbled from behind me and I threw a glare his way. We had a brother sister relationship since we were so close in age. It helped that I was practically Elizabeth's sister.

''No he did not, he simply knew more words than I did,'' I argued.

''I don't see how that's possible; you used every insult in the French language,'' Alex laughed, ''but he got you with the last one.''

''Did not,'' I protested.

''Did too.''

''Did not.''

''Did too.''

''Did n-,'' I was interrupted which was probably a good thing because we've been known to go back and forth like that all day. Anyway, my phone buzzed in my pocket and I pulled it out to see who it is immediately. After all, Elizabeth hadn't texted me her daily update yet.

Hey, my name's Louis, Elizabeth told me about you and suggested I talk to you. -Louis

I shook my head at the text. Elizabeth was up to her match making game again. Though, I couldn't complain; the last couple she put together just recently got married. Plus, I think she mentioned this Louis guy before; something about him being a funny guy.

Hey, Louis, I'm guessing you already know I'm Carson. -Carson

I put the phone away and turned back to Alex, ''I totally won.''

''Nuhuh,'' he argued again.

''Uh, yea-huh, I told Elizabeth that I did so it's official,'' I finalized.

''Well...'' he trailed off, thinking for a moment, ''I'm older so I win.''

''Ha! Don't play that card! You're only older by a month!'' I guffawed, ''I'm more mature.''

''More mature my butt!'' he laughed, ''you're like a five-year-old on a sugar rush!''

I scoffed playfully as I looked around. People were starring in confusion at us except for the obvious tourists who were giggling to themselves as they watched our little spat. ''I know you are but what a I?'' I retorted Lamely. We both looked at each other before bursting out in laughter and we leaned on each other for support.

''Oh, I wish Elizabeth was here to join in on the fun,'' he sighed as he wiped the tears from laughing too hard from his eyes.

''Yeah, I kind of feel bad about leaving her there while we're having so much fun here,'' I sighed, ''but at least she's safe and sound with her man candy.''

''Man-candy?'' Alex chuckled.

''Yep, she sent me a picture of her little crush and he is definitely not hard to look at,'' I told him. He frowned next to me as his protective brother side came out and he crossed his arms over his chest.

''She never told me about having a crush on anyone,'' he pouted, ''is it that guy she's staying with, Harry.''

''Yeah,'' I shrugged, ''he's apparently really nice and she's absolutely infatuated with him.''

''As long as he doesn't hurt my little sister....'' he sighed.

''Oh, stop your worrying, he wouldn't hurt her.'' As soon as the words left my mouth I felt my phone buzz again and I fished it out.

Yeah, Elizabeth told me a lot about you. -Louis

I shook my head at the text. She always talked about our shenanigans. It was cute because she was so young and innocent that she thought that they were all risky and crazy. Most of them weren't that bad.

Did she say anything about a French guy? -Carson

No? :) Something happen with a French guy? -Louis

Nope... Nothing at all... -Carson

I laughed at our texts before putting the phone away. If he was as funny as Elizabeth said, this would be fun...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, I hope this gives a little perspective to Carson's personality for the time being. I hope you enjoyed! :) Anyone else really excited for 1D day? I am!

-cow_queen