Chapter 13

***Louis' P.O.V.***

So, it's been forever since the trip to Paris to see Carson and Elizabeth. I missed Carson immensely, but she was apparently gathering her things in the states and getting ready to come over to the UK. Elizabeth and Harry had been getting closer and closer since she told him about her sister and all that. I'm a little hesitant to trust him at this point, but I think Elizabeth knows how to keep him at bay. I knew that Carson wasn't going to take kindly to seeing Harry when she came over to see Elizabeth though.

So, when I went to the airport to pick her up and bring her back to Harry's flat, I made sure to tell her not to kill him. ''I'd never kill him, Lou,'' she insisted, ''just seriously hurt him.''

''Well, I don't think Elizabeth would like it if you were to either of the two,'' I chuckled while glancing at her for a moment.

''Well, I don't like the fact that he messed with my friend so it doesn't matter,'' she replied, ''but don't worry; I wont hurt him... too much.''

The sad thing was, Carson could probably beat Harry if there was a fight between them. She could probably beat us all; she was scary when she was mad. ''I can live with that I guess,'' I smiled and once we reached a red light I leaned over the divider in the car and pecked her cheek quickly before settling back into my seat. ''I missed you a lot,'' I told her.

She giggled like a school girl and her cheeks went a little red from the contact my lips had made with the one. ''I missed you a lot too, Lou,'' she responded.

''You have no idea how great it's going to be to have you under the same roof as me,'' I sighed with my eyes on the road.

''Yeah, it'll be comforting,'' she agreed, ''just no drawing on my face with sharpie, okay? Elizabeth told me you like to do that to people.''

''No promises,'' I joked and she laughed, ''nah, I wouldn't want to change a thing on that pretty face of yours.'' She hit my arm lightly and I chuckled at my own cheesiness. Soon, we pulled up into Harry's flat's drive and I guided her up to the door. Of course, I had the key so we walked in and Elizabeth was the first thing we saw. She tackled Carson in a hug and rocked her back and forth.

''I missed you so much, Carson!'' Elizabeth exclaimed happily before holding her friend out at arms length.

Carson poked Elizabeth's Ray Bans with a giggle, ''missed you too, four eyes.'' Elizabeth's nose scrunched at the nickname but she still laughed at it before pulling Carson into another hug. ''Now where's the curly headed devil?'' Carson wondered after pulling away from the hug.

''Right here,'' Harry's voice said from the doorway of the kitchen where he stood watching us. Carson, who wore a look of indifference the whole entire, marched straight up to him and swung her fist. Harry's head snapped to the side, but he didn't raise his hand to his face nor did he seemed surprised.

''If you ever try to take advantage of Elizabeth again I will make sure you can never reproduce,'' she threatened and Harry nodded.

''I don't plan on it happening again,'' he assured her and then she bobbed her head in approval before the glare left her face and she turned back towards me.

''C'mon, Lou, I have a present for Liz in my bag,'' she smiled and I followed her to the car to help her get it out. Other than that, it was a normal day considering it was her first one in the UK with me. But I knew there would be much weirder days to some...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, so I hope you guys enjoyed, but I have to continue to update streak so see you later! :)

-cow_queen