Chapter 15

***Louis' P.O.V.***

''Louis,'' Carson mumbled after her hand whacked me in the back of the head and woke me up. I groaned and turned towards her, mumbling incoherent things under my breath. Turning to look at her I could see that it was another night where I would be up listening to her talk in her sleep until the wee hours of the morning. She would always say the weirdest or most honest things in her sleep and it always managed to put me in a good mood. I would never tell her that she talked in her sleep because then she'd probably try to find a way to stop.

''Yeah, babe?'' I sighed contentedly while I wrapped my arms around her waist and brought her closer to myself.

''I love you,'' she muttered as she sturred from her position and managed to make it so that she was facing me now. Her features were relaxed, her eyelashes resting gently on her cheeks, her hand cradling her cheek while she mumbled, and her hair blocking some of her face from my view.

''Love you too,'' I smiled. I brushed the hair out of her face, and continued to play with the ends of it. She was oblivious to my words, but that didn't matter because she still spoke.

''You're wonderful,'' she purred out after snuggling closer to my chest. My smile turned into a shy one, because she had that effect on me whenever she complimented me. I felt the butterflies in my stomach going wild, and it never ceased to amaze me that I could still have such strong feelings. It was as if I was falling in love with her all over again every single day, and it felt amazing. It also terrified me, though, because I knew I would be devastated if I lost her.

''Not too shabby yourself,'' I chuckled.

''I'm afraid to lose you,'' she confessed in her sleep. I couldn't see her face anymore due to it being snuggled into my chest, but I figured that she had her nose scrunched up like she always did when she admitted something big. I rubbed her back soothingly before replying.

''You'll never lose me.''

''I used your toothbrush on accident,'' she admitted. Her tone sounded lost yet sad at the same time and I couldn't help but laugh. Even in her sleep she was afraid of my mad/sassy side.

''It's okay,'' I laughed.

''I also ripped your favorite beanie,'' she mumbled tiredly. My whole body froze for a moment and then I struggled to look down at her.

''Not the gray-.'' Her next words interrupted me, and if I hadn't known better I would have thought that she was awake,

''The gray one,'' she confirmed. I let out a heavy sigh, but kissed the top of her head and hugged her closer to myself. I couldn't really stay mad at her for too long, but she probably wouldn't hear the end of my sass in the morning when I confronted her about it. I just have to figure out a way to do it without tipping her off that she talks in her sleep...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, more fluff. I am sorry for taking forever to update, and I know I say that every time, but I really am. I hope you enjoyed, and I am aware that this is going along with a certain song, but it is purposeful so hang with me.

-cow_queen