Chapter 3

***Louis' P.O.V.***

''Louis, why is there a picture of you, in a dress... and make up, on my phone?'' Carson asked through Skype as i tried to hold in my laughter. She was looking down at her phone and then back at me constantly as she waited for an explanation. I let the laugh out when she raised her eyebrow at my silence.

''Zayn dared me to dress up as a girl and send a picture to you because i made him kiss a teddy bear,'' I explained with a shrug. I had been talking to her everyday for the past few days and she was a really funny girl. I liked her carefree personality a lot because it almost mirrored my own. Her blue eyes seemed to look into mine with amusement, especially when I had explained to her.

''You made him kiss a teddy bear?'' she asked with a smile.

''Yeah, it was so embarrassing. You had to be there...'' i sighed when I remembered the dare. Then i perked up; remembering that I had video taped the whole thing. I quickly sent it to her and watched as her phone rang and she looked down at it in confusion. She opened the text and then started to laugh hysterically.

''Oh that is hysterical,'' she sighed when it was over.

''So, how's Paris so far, love?'' I asked her and I heard her sigh slightly.

''It's good, I miss my sister from another mister though. How is she?'' she wondered.

''She's doing good, I did what you suggested and I dared her to kiss Harry, but she didn't,'' I told her and she pouted. It was quite adorable; she could make so many cute faces. We had made a plan to get Harry and Elizabeth together with this truth or dare game. It was a brilliant plan but I don't think either of us took into account that Elizabeth probably hadn't had her first kiss.

''What?! Why?!'' she whined in disappointment, making another adorable face.

''She didn't want her first kiss to be because of a dare,'' I explained and her mouth gaped open. ''is that surprising?''

''I didn't know that it would be her first kiss,'' Carson admitted.

''You didn't?''

''No, when she was dating Darren he was just so enamoured by her that I figured he would have at least tried to kiss her. He made it sound like he had, but Elizabeth never actually told me if she had had her first kiss or not...'' she sighed, ''I should've known though, she's too pure for all of that.''

''Yeah, well don't worry; I'll make him tell her soon. Anyway, I have to go to bed now; I have a interview tomorrow and I cant afford to be a zombie again. Management will kill me,'' I confessed sadly as I gave her a wave goodbye. ''I'll see you again tomorrow, yeah?''

''Yeah,'' she smiled ''bye, Lou.''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gahh! It's so short, I know. I am so sorry, but it's gonna be like that for a bit. Hang in there. :)

-cow_queen