15

Holy shit balls a pov...

---

•Grace•

I drop my phone on my bed and dramatically fall down beside it exhaling unnecessarily loudly.

"Uhhhgggghghhgghgggg"

My phone buzzes beside me.

For now, I think it's for the best if you were just my cyb hoe babe

Fucking go die Justin idk your last name.

How can I NOT know my best friends last name. Wtf even is that??? Mmmm best friend? No stop calling him that u oblivious idiot, Grace. He is not your best friend.

I've been talking to Justin for almost 4 months every single fucking day. We call each other at least twice a week. And I've never seen his face.

How can you know almost everything about someone and still not know what they look like? How can HE do it?

He must be a robot.

"Grace! We're going now!" My mum calls from downstairs.

Omg YEAH I forgot I was hungry.

I run downstairs and outside to get into my mums Range Rover. Bitch u thought I was average. U think my parents are out of the country half my life and I'm living an average life. A ha.

"Where are we going for breakfast?"

"Beverly hills"

I turn to look at her with squired eyes. This bitch. I dressed for McDonald's, not the hamptons.

"Um, I'm wearing socks with cows on them," she looks down at my socks and raises her eyebrows.

"I like your watermelon ones better," yeah I have a sock collection, what's good? "You still look presentable and I've already reserved a table at four seasons so too bad"

"Shit god damn," I say as I quickly flip down the mirror above my head and whip out my small makeup bag in my purse. I'm about to paint a masterpiece in a moving car.

---

"God damn, you are definitely my daughter," I flip my long blonde hair over my shoulder and pout my lips.

"Mhmm," my mum was a model before my step dad became CEO for the modelling agency she was with, img. Perhaps you've heard of it 😈 and my mum retired to help out.

She's always wanted to take me in as a model so I could follow in her footsteps, but I like McDonald too much. Not that I'm unhealthy at all.. I work out a lot so I'm pretty fit. But not like a model would.... Also, I live in Australia and I never planned on moving to America until I was 21.

"Cmon, g baby, lets go stuff our faces," she says opening her car door.

"You are definitely my mother," I say laughing and we both get out of the car.

"Booking for Winters," the man at the door didn't look down at his book, he simply nodded and directed us to our table near the back next to the window. Mum must be a regular?

We made our orders and the waitress eventually came back with our drinks. I needed to pee bc I'm a stupid bitch and didn't pee before I left.

"I'm just gonna go to the bathroom mum, brb," she nods and I stood up to.. yeah.

I walked out of the bathroom soon after to the uni sex washing area I presume, seeing as I can see the men's bathroom sign attached to that door over there. If not, they must have their own washing area in there and that is sexism and I will SUE.

Kidding kidding please I'm not actually a feminazi.

I get my soap WHICH SMELLS LIKE LIQUIFIED HEAVED HOLY MOLY ITS LIKE VANILLARY BUT NOT WOWOWOW

My god I'm being so dramatic this could be a soap opera.

;)))))

I start washing my hands when a man abruptly walks out of the bathroom scaring the shit out of my and I flick some of the water dispersing from the tap onto me.

"Fuck me dead," I say closing my eyes because LUCKY ME a few droplets landed right on my god damn fuckigg pupils.

"Oh shit my bad, was that my fault?" A familiar voice said. The fuck? How the fuck is that a familiar voice?

"Nah bruh, I'm fine. Just a little blind, but Stevie Wonders doing well right?" He laughs again. Yes I winning with my humour, please be attractive and my age.

Me, still closing my eyes and looking like a fuckwit, feels around the room looking for a towel of some kind. Ooh There's something.

"Nope that's a leather jacket, fuck me dead again"

Legit feeling this strangers man tits rn.

The man laughs and my vulgarity and hands me a towel.

"Wow thanks," I say patting my eyes dry, "and here I am thinking chivalry was dead"  

I open my eyes and it takes a few seconds for my eyesight to adjust.

"Oh shit, f-"

"Let me guess, fuck me dead?"

My eyes widen.

"No... um actually I was going to say ffff," he leans in waiting for my explanation, "fffine morning today am I right?" I say with an awkward smile. He laughs again and I let go of the breath I didn't know I was holding in.

"I'm Justin," he say holding out his hand smiling. No shit Sherlock gtfo, "my friend Grace says fuck me dead like it's her source to immortality"

"Holy shit that's my name!" His eyes widen joyfully.

"Wow really?" He says, then suddenly his wide expression turned into a worried and/or scared wide eyed one. Is there something in my teeth? "Um... it was nice to meet you Grace, I have to go now.." he says walking away.

What the fuck is going on. Idgaf if u a $200 million celebrity, fucking what did I do wrong?

"I'm sorry did I say something wrong?" He stops and turns to back around. He stares at me for a few seconds with a weird expression. Kinda like a sad but relieved but... loving? Expression. After a few seconds of the silence I get annoyed.

"Hellloooo? Did I stutter??" I say waving my hands in Justin mother fucking Biebers face. Lord have mercy on my soul.

He scoffs with a smile and shakes his head. "You didn't do anything wrong, I just... have to go..."

He turns and exits the bathroom leaving me with my own thoughts. Justin Bieber. I just met Justin Bieber. Holy shit I can't wait to tell Justin about th-

"Fuck... Me... Dead."