53

KaySheona_13 bitch you THOUGHT I didn't love y'all no more

Catch this outside how bout that, leggo >>>

Guess what?

You can call me David from now on.

Because I bought a tesla.

Just kidding.

Not about the tesla, about calling me David.

I mean if u wanna u can call me David but I BOUGHT A FUCKING TESLA KAKSHDHDNSJSMKD.

Actually don't call me David bc if David fucked Alex that would be weird and I wanna do that so...

Oh yea also I got my American Visa. The tesla is more important but yea. Anyways, yeah... i got me a visa... fuck u trump. I decided to move here a few weeks ago and I got my green card through my 'job'.

Note the italics, that's because my job is a fkn dream come true! Not a JOB. But what ever floats your 🐐 i guess.

No, Justin and I aren't dating yet. Don't cry man damn. He's tried to ask me a few more times and I've declined every time. Why? Bc girls can do anything boys can do. I learnt that from teen beach movie.

Speaking of which-

"Why noooooot?" He says in a whiny tone as he hold a bunch of peonies. Darn him, he knows I have a weakness for those. Call me Blair.

"You know why princess," I say giving him a look as I walk past him, out of my house and unlock my model x with my hotwheels key. I don't even need to touch the door bitch bitch yeah bitch oooooh. Me: writes a song about my new car.

"But I got you flowers though..." he says trailing behind me. I turn around and look at them. So fucking gorgous.

"Lets go to the shopping centre and give them to the first fan we see then," I say as I take the flowers and smell them. Ew gross they look pretty but they don't smell like that daisy flower perfume I have at home. Marc Jacobs is a LIAR.

"You mean the mall?"

"Yeah the shopping centre," I click the key so my door will open and I get in the car.

"Malls quicker to say," he says as he gets in the passenger seat.

"And dick's quicker to say than Justin, but I still call you Justin," I say with an over exagerated smile shortly after causing him to drop his jaw. Oncs im satisfied with his response I turn to the front and start the car.

I mean, the tesla. Model x. My tesla model x 😘😘

"I cant believe you gave away my flowers like that," he says as we walk into our fav cafe.

"I can't believe you got them for me in the first place," I say giving him a look.

"I'm just tryna win you over"

"Well then you should know that buying me shit ain't gonna do nothing"

"What if I bought you an Island?"

"Nope"

"What about a pug?"

"No"

"What about another tesla?"

"Nah"

"A McDonalds?"

"N- mmm... I mean no," we sit down at the table in the back.

"A kangaroo?"

"Why a fucking kangaroo?"

"Because Sheila's dig the kangaroo?" He says unsurely and I can't help but laugh.

"You win me over with your shitty humour a thousand times more than whatever's in your bank account," he simply smiles at me for a second before he looks down at the menu.

I can tell he's embarrassed, well not embarrassed but like... idk that emotion when you blush when someone says something nice to you? Fuck I gotta go back to school ay.

Anyway, I can tell because he orders the same damn thing every damn day. He doesn't need to look at the damn menu damnit. Like damn. We all know you're going to order, your damn eggs benedict and your damn caramel latte Justin. Damn Daniel.

"I think I'm gonna go with... the eggs benedict,"  he says as he nods and puts on this front as if he's thinking as he continues to read the description of the benedict I'm sure he knows off by heart, "aaaaand a caramel latte"

I simple smile and shake my head at how pathetic and yet annoyingly cute he always is. It makes me wonder if I'm being a total, insensitive, complicated, dramatic, irrational, evil little bitch for making him wait so long for me to ask him out.

Nah.

We had to wait forever and a day for you to reactivate your instagram, Justin, you can wait for this bitch.

"Just the usual?" Jessica, the waitress who usually serves us says, breaking me away from my thoughts.

"Yes, thanks Jess," I say with a smile and she returns it as she walks away. I turn make to find Justin on his phone, causing little lines to appear between my perfectly sculpted brows.

Before I can abuse him to get off his phone, mine goes off with a notification, telling me I've been tagged in a photo on instagram.

Fucking memep.

As I unlock my phone, I give Justin a side eye to find him smiling at him phone. I look back down to find a meme with a baseball player catching a baseball with feelings covering the top.

He fucking tagged me on the ball. Way to keep this on the down low JB. And fuck him bc he knows how wet meme tagging can get me.

KIDDING. a bit...

Regardless, the meme itself is hilarious. BUT I KNOW WHAT YOURE PLAYING AT JUSTIN.

I lace my phone down in front of me with a smile before I glance towards Justin.

"Man, I wish I could relate to that meme, it's really funny," his smile almost immediately drops and he gives me a pathetic look of hurt.

*insert salt Bae meme here*

•••

Okay okay I'm very very sorry but THANKYOU for 25 k reads I think it was idk I'll edit it if I'm wrong....

Edit KSJFJDHDIHD ITS ACTUALLY 28k BYE

I HOPE THIS IS QUALITY CONTENT IVE BEEN TRYING VERY HARD TO PRODUCE SOMETHING WITH MY FUCKED UP TIMETABLE HAHAHAHA

also ps my BDAY IS SUNDAY YAYAYAYYAYA