38

"So you both died your hair purple?..." James says.

"Yeah, he made me," I say pointing back to Justin without looking.

"Get fucked, you're the one who made me"

"Actually no I didn't, babe. I tried to but you're a stubborn bitch and refused until you saw how fanfairytastic mine was and realised how much of an idiot you are," he remains silent for a moment.

"Yeah, she's right, that's basically what happened.." I smile in victory and James laughs and shakes his head at our bickering.

"Well it looks cool, why purple?"

"It's her favourite colour"

"It's his favourite colour," we said in unison. I chuckled to myself silently as I lifted my fist to the left of my head and he gave me a fist bump.

"Wait, how long have you known each other for again?"

"Uhhhhh..." I honestly forgot. I feel like I've known him forever tbh so I've forgotten how long it's actually been.

"6 months, 2 weeks and 3 days," Justin says and I can see him nodding his head to himself in the rear view mirror. I turn back around to him with my eyes wide and he faces me with that cute little smile that literally kills me inside, "but uh who's counting?"

"You're the cutest thing I've ever seen, you know that, Jay?" I say and I can see his cheeks slowly turn red before he leans to the left and covers his face with his hands.

"Stooop you're making me blush," he says and I can't help but laugh.

"So 6 months... I would've thought you'd known each other since childhood," James says. I nod my head, basically thinking the same thing.

"Yeah he's like my little brother"

"Firstly, I am 2 years older than you. And secondly, can you STOP friend zoning me GOSH!" Justin say from the back and I playfully roll my eyes.

"You know the deal, Justin"

"What deal?" James says.

"She said she'll marry me if she reaches 35 and doesn't have a boyfriend," he says contently and I turn to James and shrug.

"You seriously think you wont be dating him in 15 years?" I turn to him wide eyed, "Justace will be a thing. I know it."

"So I heard you're good with a Rubik's cube," James says looking at me.

"Yeah I'm quicker than Justin too"

"Bull shit," Justin says and I raise my eyebrows at him and shrug my shoulders.

"Care to put your money where your mouth is?" James says as he pulls out 2 Rubik's cubes from the compartment in his door.

"Loser buys the other a sco-"

"A scoop of fairy floss ice cream, you're on," Justin says cutting me off and I nod my head, accepting the challenge. We each take a cube from James and clink them together before he counts us down.