21

"You know what?"

"What?"

"I think it's about time we addressed the elephant in the room"

We sitting on a park bench facing the look out. Total cliché date ik. I mean..

It's not a date..

"And what would that be, Gray," oh wow another nickname. Let's 50 shades this bitch.

"I literally had you in my PHONE as Bieber! I'm a fucking idiot!" I say as I face palm myself, literally.

"Yes, yes you are," cocky muthafucka. I slap his arm and he jumps.

"Shut up, only I can say that! But seriously Justin, I told you.... I told you stuff like...."

"Like how you think I have the body of a god?" My eyes widen. Oh fuck me dead. Oh lord have mercy. Oh Shawn Mendes.

Please have mercy on me. Take it easy on my heart.

"No..." I say unconvincingly, he raises his eyebrows and leans closer to me, "maybe..." he continues and moves closer, "yes..."

He returns to his usual posture with a satisfied look on his face. I want to see you're dick.

Oh I mean you're a dick lol my bad.

"Well now that we've established the fact that I think your hot. What are your thoughts on me?" I say holding out my arms. I need the ego boost after that little incident, let me be.

"Eh," he says as he shrugs his shoulders and my face drops as hard as the beat in 'The Children'. I turn away, dramatically to look at the view.

"Oh," I say as I wipe an imaginary tear escaping my eye, hoping I might make Justin feel like a total douche.

"Is kidding!" He says frantically. Mission accomplished, "if we're being honest-"

I cut him off, "no Justin I think we should just lie to each other, that'd be a great idea."

He rolls his eyes at me, "Fuck OFF chandler bing," he says, knowing all too well friends is my favourite show of all time.

"I'm sorry, continue with that compliment you were about to give me," he rolls his eyes but continues.

"When I met you at four seasons in the bathroom, before I knew who you were, I was going to ask you out to lunch or for your number or something," my mouth drops.

"What?"

"Oh god, don't make me say it again," he says covering his fav in embarrassment. Omsgjdjsjakdks so CUTE.

"Are you usually that easy?"

"Hey hey hey, I am not easy!" I narrow my eyes at him, "I thought you were hilarious and sweet and beautiful and that we connected-"

"Hold up," I say cutting him off again, "you think I'm beautiful, that's all I wanted to know."

He blushes again and I adopt that same smug face he had when he was going on about how hot I bought he was.

Oh how the tables have turned.

---

We pull up to my house laughing because I made a funny joke because I'm a fucking hilarious comedian and Chris De'Liah can kiss my ass.

We were at the look out for a good few hours and I have to admit, I had a really really good time. He didn't spend an absurd amount of money of me, like i can tell he usually does with girls, we didn't even touch our phones the entire time and it wasn't at all weird like I thought it might've been. The only way this outing could get better is if we fucked right here in his gorgeous car.

KIDDING.

But I'm actually not tho lol.

"This was fun," he said, catching me mid dirty thought, causing me to roll my eyes at how incredibly cliché that comment was.

"Let me guess- we should do it again sometime!" I say predicting what basic thing is going to come out of his mouth next.

"No, I wasn't going to say that actually lol," my face drops. EXCUSE ME WHAT. I HAVENT EVEN SEEN YOUR ABS IN THE FLESH YET. Wait up.

"Show me your abs," I say I'm a serious tone. His eyes widen. As if he can make a bitchy comment like that and not expect me to retaliate in some odd type of way.

"Well I wasn't expecting that," well I guess I stand corrected. He sits there almost blushing, ha HA I got JB to blush. Who can say they've crossed THAT off their bucket list. Actually probably the guy that took Justin's nude but we deal, "why?"

"Well if I'm never going to see you again, I wanna see em in real life," he laughs and I raise my eye brows. Ain't no bitch in here making a joke, "I'm waiting"

He stops laughing and frowns at me, "you'll see me again, babe, damn."

Babe.

"Okay," I simply say. So? This bitch still wants to see some skin??

"Sooo..."

"Sooo.. I'm still waiting?"

"But I'll see you again?"

"Ok Miley Cyrus I heard you the first time," if you don't understand that, we can't be friends, "cmon J, what happened to 'I'll show you Dundun dun nananana dundundun dundun dun nananana'" I say reciting that one song of his and he laughs at my attempts.

"Beach? Tomorrow?"

"Beach what the fuck makes you think I'm about to spend to days in a row with you?"

Punderful.

"I don't know, you think I have the body of a god?" I think it over for a second.

"No"

"What?"

"You're not used to not getting what you want are you, bud?"

"Don't call me BUD," he says in a disgusted tone, I turn back to him with a confused look.

"What why?"

"Your friend zoning me," lol when you friend zone Justin Bieber OKAY.

"I'm not friend zoning you, babe?" He gets a hopeful glimmer in his eye, "I'm friends with benefits zoning you," I say as I give him a wink.

And with that I get out of the car, close door and walk to my house with out turning back, leaving Jay speechless.

That's how you do it, boys.