55 (finale ooh)

Im gonna start by saying that I, by no means, regret spending $700 to see the love of my life last Monday. I also do not regret camping out for 24 hours prior. Why? Well, my dear friends, that may be because yo girl made it to the front of the pit where none other than the one and only JUSTIN MUTHA FUCKIN BIEBER acknowleged me, Grace, G banga, Gray, GRACAYYYUUY not once but TWO TIMES. The first time being when he bent down and waved to me bc yo girl is smart and was one of the only J pit baes to not have their damn phone out, and the second time being when he walked over, made a goofy face, laughed, smiled and then FUCKIG WINKED AT BE BITCH LIKE WHAT. JUSTACE IS REAL BITCH HAVE A NICE DAY.

Here's a photo of him serenading me 💋💋💋

•••

"Let's do it"

"What was that?" He said as he hovered above me.

"I said....lets do it?" I wasn't aware he didn't know what I was talking about. I s'pose I just figured he could read my mind idk?

"You wannaaa... have sex?" He pulled away further with a confused expression on his face. WHAT NOW???

"No ew, are you fucked cunt?" I say almost immediately as I slap his chest. He doesn't laugh he just stays staring at me confused, "we're on a fucking cliff you dick head," he shrugs his shoulders at me.

Tbh I could dig that. Sex on a cliff. Raunchy...

No no stop ew dirt n stuff.

"I'm referring to that one question you've been pestering me with for months...." I raise my eyebrows, hoping he gets the memo.

Aaaaaaaaaand then I realise he is Justin and he's as oblivious as a....

Well me...

"To... dying out hair blue?" Jesus christ bieby....

"No... what the fuck..."

"To... making you start that river dale show?"

"No you idiot, I fucking finished that in a day"

"To...um... to going to Egypt"

"No again, that was my idea"

"Tooooo.... buying a snake?"

"You've literally never asked me that dude"

"To.... um.... to doing.... ahhh..."

U must hav me fucked up boi.

"Just give it up already, Jay, you oblivious douche! Will you just be my damn boyfriend, or what?!" I blurt out. He seems shocked for a millisecond until a smirk plasters itself onto his face, "whats with your face, why is it like that?"

He just quickly lifts his eyebrows up and down at me and I stare at him in confusion until I realise,

Im actually the oblivious idiot.

"You knew what I was talking about the whole time....." he nods, holding the smirk, "you just wanted me to say it...." he's still nodding, "and you're nodding right now because you're nothing more than a stupid dick," he nods again for a second until his expression changes and he starts shaking his head at me instead, causing me to laugh at him, "gotcha"

"Well actually, if Im being totally honest, I genuinely thought you wanted to fuck on this cliff," he says as he moves closer to me. I stop him with my hand on his chest as I smile.

"Mmm and I was going to offer after we became official up here but you thought you'd play me instead... too bad, it had me wet just thinking about it...." a lie, I'd have to shower at least 3 times after with all the grass and dirt up here if I were to ever let that happen, but uh he doesnt have to know that 😇

I heard a small groan/ moan noise come from him after I said that, causing me to feel accomplished and what not. His eyebrows are furrowed and he creeps closer to my face, still very much laying on top of me.

"Yes," he says in a deep tone, all sexy and husky like, "I will be your boyfriend"

We keep eye contact for what feels like hours, our noses just touching. I breath deeply.

"You're only saying that because you want to fuck me up here," I whisper with a smirk.

He shakes his head softly, still keeping his eyebrows furrowed and his distance between us limited.

"Thats where you're wrong, Gray, you could tell me you wanted to remain sexually abstinent until our wedding night and I'd still want to be with you. Hell, even abstinent for life!-"

"Okay, thats a bit extreme... calm down..." I say wide eyed, cutting him off. Yo dude I wanna fuck you what r u saying?? Like chill.....

He chuckles very lightly, "my point is, I love you, Grace. I've loved you for a long time now. I've wanted this for a long time now. I just wan-" I cut him off by kissing him bc shut up u doofus.

When I pull away, his eyes look back and forth between the both of my eyed looking for a reason as to why I just stopped our "moment". (Hello jughead and betty)

"I love you too, Justin," I say with a smile, hoping I'm forgiven for pausing our disney fairytale happily ever after kiss. And when he returns the smile and pulls me back in for another taste of heaven, I know all is well.

Oh how grateful I am for what my life has become, and all because of that one stupid, unbelievable, fucking life changing, accidental, wrong number, miracle text.

It's times like this That I like to stop and think to myself; Fuck. Me. Dead.

Fin

•••

Welp there you have it. Im sorry it wasnt that funny and I sincerely apologise if that ending wasnt everything youve ever hoped for but I needed to end this book somehow and I had noooo idea how. Its been dragging out for a while now and it needed to end so I could start a new...

Speaking of..... Is anyone interested in a part 2?

If not I'll probs ALL GOOD Ill just focus on finished Patience I guess or I was thinking of starting a Jughead fan fic once riverdale is finished bc Im obsessed with him lol.

Anyways I love you all soooooooo much, thank you for your support and comments and votes. Lots of love to the chickens who have been here from the start and to my new baes who comment on all my old chapters even now!!!! You!! Do!!! Not! Go! Unnoticed!!!!!

Xoxo gg