19

Your house is beautiful

---

I squint at the new text in my phone. Hold up, how rich is Justin???? Bitch please.

I walk down stairs and grab my bag and keys off the counter and make my way to the door. I fling it open and I hit someone with it quite hard.

"Ah fuck," the guy I just physically abused says as he stumbles back, holding his forehead.

"Oh shit, lol," I say closing the door behind me and turning back to him, "what's up?"

"You kidding me bitch?" He says still griping his forehead.

"Not my problem, dude, why didn't you just stay in the car?"

" I was trying to be a gentleman"

"This is why we need feminism," and I walk past him towards his expensive idk what that is car parked in my driveway. Damn son. It's some type of sports car I've never seen before.

He laughs as he turns and follows me. "You just physically assaulted me and now I'm the bad guy?"

"Yes, Justin, I believe me hitting you with my door was karma for pulling the sexist act of walking to my door to be a gentleman, you horrible, horrible human being," I cross my arms after giving my short sarcastic monologue . He scoffs at me and shakes his head and we stand across from each other in front of his locked life goal-mobile.

We stay silent for a moment, not really knowing what to say next.

"This is weird, isn't it?" he says scratching the back of his neck, breaking the silence.

"Dog is spelt d-o-g, isn't it?"

"I thought it was d-a-w-g"

"Stop trying to be gangster, Justin, you're not gangster"

"Damn, you sound like Kevin Hart," I laugh, realising I basically mimicked that harsh rant Kevin Hart gave him in that roast thing he was in. Oopsies...

"You know, no ones ever acted this... normal in front of me the first time meeting them"

"First off, this is technically our 2nd time meeting, and secondly, get over yourself rock star, you ain't shit," he gasps and holds his hand over his chest.

"Bitch," manages to quietly escape his lips and I raise my eyebrows.

"Lets get out of here, my fine, young gentleman. I ain't got all day!" Boy had the nerve to call me a bitch after he just claimed to be a gentleman... not today SATAN.

He, contradicting his previous behaviour, then opens the door for me and hold his arm out as if to say 'after you'. I glare at him before I get into his FUCKIGNSHJABSHEJQJNA GORGOUS CAR. I mean. Yeah. What evs. It's nice I guess. He eventually gets into his seat, starts the car and revs the engine. I roll my eyes and turn the engine off with the button in the middle of the car.

"Hey!" He says turning to me.

"Get out"

"What why?"

"I'm driving," he laughs at me. Bitch I dare you. And he turns the car on again. I turn it back off, "I'm sorry, did I stutter?"

"There is no way in hell you are driving this car"

"Well then it's a good thing we're in Los Angeles and not he'll, get out"

"It's a manual," he did not just...

"And?"

"You can drive a manual?"

"You BETTER NOT be giving me that sexist shit on a silver platter right or I'll beat your dick in I swear to the lord"

"OKAY okay!" I knew pulling the sexist card would crack him ayye. He gets out of the car, followed by me. As we walk past each other in front of he car he says, "you better not crash my car, girl"

I roll my eyes again. I get into the car, do my seat belt up and turn the car on. Hello gear shift. Hello clutch. Long time no see. Yeah I drive an auto back home, I miss manual driving. I rev the car, attempting to get used to it. Fucking omg this car is beautiful. I rev it once more and can see Justin looking at me wide eyed. I smirk. Fucking do girls not drive manuals here? I speed off causing us both to be pushed back into the chair and I wickedly laugh as I change speeds the faster I go. Justin takes a hold on the hand grip above his door tightly and I shake my head still laughing. Fuckin pussy. Eventually my long ass street ends and I slow down the car until it eventually stops. I pull up the hand break, lean back into my car and let out a sigh whilst smiling to myself. After a moment I turn to look at Justin who is already staring at me, still wide eyed. Close your mouth, bud, you'll catch flies lololol.

"I'm so turned on right now," he says and I nearly choke on my own spit.

"OKAY you can drive now," I say quickly, not really knowing what to say as I open the door and get out of his car. I walk around to the passenger side and open his door as I imitate his 'gentlemanliness' shown previously and hold my arm out as if to say get out. He undoes his seat belt and gets out, all at a slow pace.

"Great thanks, grandma," I say once he gets out and I get into the passenger side and do my seat belt up. He shuts my door for me, wow chivalrous, and walks back to the drivers seat. Once he closes his door and puts on his seat belt he exhales loudly and grips his steering wheel.

"Do you feel inferior, Mr Bieber?" I say, leaning my elbow on the middle console, resting my head on my hand whilst looking at him. He turns to me quickly with those infamous wide eyes and shakes his head vigorously.

"Nooooooo," he says uncertainly.

"Pfft," I say looking forward.

"You don't make me feel inferior, babe, but you do make me feel some type of way," and he revs his car. I snap back to him with my eyebrows raise to see him with a smirk. Bloody boys... and he speeds off.

Yo I can turn Justin Bieber on tho.