24

I know I've spelt 'Sofia' wrong a couple of times in this but shes THAT irrelevant I actually dont care enough to go change it, hav I noice day 💋

•••

It's been 3 days since I saw Justin. I text him as much as I did before so nothing has changed. Today I'm going to meet Chris for a coffee. I haven't seen him in like 4 months and I MISS HIM! I met him 6 months ago in Florida because he was seeing his family and just so happened to visit the same coffee shop I did every morning. After a week I decided to start a convo and he's basically a male version of me. Except for the fact that he totally dogged the boys by giving me the wrong number but we deal.

Now that I think of it, I still don't have his number. All we do use Facebook messenger lol. Oh well I'll get it from him today I guess.

After I'm ready, I take a quick pic for the insty before I leave for the door.

OMG KIDDING (edit: after all this time Id just like to say that that bae is NOT ME LOL I legit typed in mirror selfie to fucking google bitch and BAM the bae in blue was born!! K lel bye ily)

(Grace don't look like that but the outfit does so yeye)

Decided to go with the extremely casual and plain and yet so cute, could still feat. in a fashion mag look, ya dig?

I grab my keys and my bag and head out the door for my mums Range Rover.

IKR.

It's actually her second car bc she has a BENTLY too. The company paid for them LORD GOALS. So whenever I come to LA, I get the Range Rover. Ahhhhhhh life.

Why do I work in hospitality back home again????

---

"Graceeeeeyyyyyyyy" I hear as I enter the popular Beverly Hills cafe. Still casual even tho it's in Beverly Hills but it can be the top spot to find celebrities though aha

"Don't gracey me bitch," I say holding my finger up to him as he freezes in front on me with his hands out, ready to give me a hug. Try drop to his side.

"Oh shit, what did I do"

"You gave me the wrong number, you hoe," I say as we walk to a table near the back of the cafe.

"Oh so that's why you didn't text me, I was ready to fight a bitch," bitch who do you???? He takes my phone and puts in his number, then hands it back. I look at it.

"You've GOT to be kidding me"

"What what"

"Its one number off!" He's one number off from Justin Biebers number and he has no fucking idea BRUH.

"Eh Ma ged did you text some random on accident. Oooh Ma bad..." I quickly shoot my eyebrows up and down whilst looking at my phone to seem bitchy, when in reality, Chris is my hero bc JB duh, "don't be shady with me boo, what name you putting me under?"

"This bitch," he thinks it over for a second until he cocks his head to the side and pouts.

"I can own it," he says making me laugh. We order our coffees and after what feels like hours of catching up and laughing and bitching and gossiping, we hear a ruckus at the front of the store. (Yo wizards of Waverley place taught me that word, shout out to Selena Gomez)

Chris and I turn to see what all the commotion is. Looks like another celebrity here. Can't see anything rn tho bc the fat paparazzi are blocking our view.

"Oooh who's it going to be this time?"

"My hopes are set for Colton Haynes because he's daddy material and also gay," he says looking towards the door with a hopeful glimmer in his eyes. This causes me to laugh, not paying attention to the celebrities who just walked in. The outburst was broken by Chris' gasp which made me go silent to look at who had just walked in.

MAJDJJDJSKSJDJD NO FUCKING WAY.

I scoff and Chris turns to me, giving me a facial expression that looked as if I just told him I was voting for Trump or something.

"That's Justin mother fucking Bieber, you bitch, you better respect or get the fuck out," my eyes widen and my mouth drops. Same tho fam dw.

"No hate here, babe! Swear on my life," I raise my hands in surrender and he raises his eyes brows at me as he takes a sip of his 3rd Chai latte. Bitchy af, if only he knew, "who's he with anyway?" I say watching as the two take a seat at table LEGIT ONLY LIKE 3 tables away from us.

He gives me another face, "that's Sophia Ritchie you dumb bitch," my mouth makes an O shape and I nod my head slowly.

"Who?" He rolls his eyes at me before replying.

"Okay so they were fucking and apparently they were in a relationship and then he broke it off with her a little while ago so they're just friend right now."

"Huh," I say nodding my head, understanding. I take a sip of my green tea latte, still nodding, and I look outside. That's funny, he never mentioned a Sophia. But that's none of my business 🐸☕️

"Oh my god he's a sex god, I want to take a picture so bad but he'll probs like bite my head off..." he says glancing over at them.

"Oh my god, Chris, give me some space you stalker whore"

"I don't get why you're not freaking out!"

Oh shit, should I be freaking out. Yes, I would be if I didn't know him. I'd be over there licking his shoes ffs.

"I'm just good at keeping my cool, damn," I say somewhat panicked. How ironic.

We talk for another 5 to 10 minutes, and by talk I mean Chris going on and on about Justin's dick pics, until I need to go to the bathroom so I excuse myself to do so.

After peeing I leave the toilet to find a figure waiting in the wash room area and they scare the shit out of me, but I play it cool don't worry.

"FUCK me dead!" I say jumping back. I hear a familiar chucked and I walk over to them and give them a light push, "STOP scaring me in restaurant bathrooms, you asshole!"