54

Hey heyyy I'm 19 now weeeeeeeee

•••

Valentines day.

I don't think theres another day in the year I dread more.

Let's see now... apart from the from the fact that be being alone on the 14th of Feb every year has become a sad, sad trend of mine. I feel like the day it self is basically pointless...

now now, don't flip ur shit my little ones just yet. I may have never been in a relationship before, but I do know for a fact that if I had that special someone floating around in my life like a little marshmallow in a hot chocolate (what an odd simile), I would show them my love and appreciation most days of the year instead of making an excuse to shower them with presents on a specific day. Most days only bc sometimes I need my alone time to read like fan fiction or something idk ;))

BUT... even though I INSISTED multiple times over the past week that I would spend the darkest day of the year alone in my room with some food I've ordered off uber eats and Netflix, Justin Bieber has made it very clear he would be busting both my front and bedroom door down before he ever let me do that. And the stupid thing is, I SHOULD be rolling my eyes and dry reaching at the fact that he would go to all that effort to be with me on a day I never really cared for, but I find it cute.

IKR

FUCKING CUTE

im an embarrassment to myself

"I'm serious Justin, no surprise fucking spontaneous..... cute hot air balloon ride over the ocean during the sunset with some wine and chocolate covered strawberries shit. Today is just like any other day, got it?" I say sternly as I grip onto my doorframe tightly, truthfully not really wanting to leave my house. Justin stands opposite me, on the other side of the door, with his hands behind his back.

"Got it," he says with a weak smile and he throws a bunch of roses he was hiding into the garden to the left of him, holding eye contact.

"Justin, what the fuck!?" I say as I step out of the house to see them. He stops me and pushes me back inside.

"no the fuck, but ah that balloon ride sounded oddly specific.. you sure you're not using some sort of reverse psycholo-" I hold my finger up to his lips.

"don't even fucking finish that sentence," he nods against my finger and I remove it before smiling and clapping my hands together, "great! lets go then!"

I skip to my Tesla , My Tesla, and we drive to the only other spot, apart from my room, I would want to spend today at. After a longish car ride of normal chit chat between the both of us, I pull into the familiar car park and switch the car off.

"It feels like forever since we've been here..." Justin says with a soft smile.

"Exactly," I reply with the same smile before getting out of the car, "race ya there!" I say loudly before I slam the door and sprint away into the woods. I flip my little key over my should when I his his door shut too to lock the car, ensuring I don't lose my speed.

Regardless, I know I'm still not going to win. And that fact is confirmed when I see a figure make their way past me and to our special spot....... with a few metres on me too.

God dammit.

"Im the winnerrrr!" He says cockily as he thrusts and shakes his fists into the air.

"Yes... you're...." I'm struggling to breath bc I like mcdonalds and whats a gym? "The weiner, bitch"

"Shut the fuck up," he says as he gives me a playful push with a smile.

"Ahhhhh!" I say as I collapse to the ground, being over dramatic and what not, classic grace really, "ow you pushed me, thats domestic abuse mister, how rude," he shakes his head at me as he lays down beside me on the grass. I look to the sky, attempting to mentally piece together bits of white fluff that make out animals and object when in reality, all I can fucking see up there are damn clouds. How fucking boring am I, zero imagination.

"Can you find any shapes up there Justin or are y-" I turn my head to look at him mid sentence, only to find him staring at me. He quickly looks away, thinking his slick I suppose. A small smile unintentionally creeps up onto my face, "how embarrassing..."

"I dont know what your talking about," he says wide eyed as he continues to look up to the clouds. Man he is so cute. I mean pathetic. I mean....

Oh fuck.

"What the fuck was that?" He says holding my shoulder, wide eyed. His expression is a mixture of confusion and satisfaction all rolled into one.

"I don't... I was.... you should...." he looks between both my eyes searching for an answer, problem is, I dont have one, "oh fuck it"

And I pull back in for another kiss.

He's tense for a second or 2 until eventually he grabs me by the waist and pulls me on top of him. I giggle into the kiss, not wanting to pull away because, between you and me, Ive been wanting this since New Years. Im just too stubborn of a bitch to do anything about it. Speaking of.....

I pull away, holding my arms stretched out and placed on his shoulders to prevent myself from going in for more, for just a few seconds at least....

"Wait, Justin," I say, he seems upset. I dont blame him, every other time we've done this Ive been a fucking slut bag whore and either ran away or made him wait for me, I totally get why he's worries.... "I um...."

"Please don't," he says quickly, interrupting me. Fuck this is going to be a boy who cried wolf situation, isnt it?

"Shut up," I say quickly as I place my finger on his lips. He still has a scared look in his eyes and it pains me, I wont lie, "tell me you love me..."

I pull my finger away and he gives me a confused expression, "w-what?"

"Just do it slut," and I lean forward a little to get a clearer shot of his eyes.

After a millisecond, every ounce of confusion and sadness disappears with the blink of an eye and he softly grabs my hands whilst ensuring his eyes never leave mine before he says,

"I love you, Grace,"

And with that, my heart burst into a million and one pieces in my chest with out him even knowing. Damn him.

Damn Justin.

And why? You may ask.. It seems he's managed to successfully turn one of my most dreaded days of the year into, well....

Our fucking anniversary.