40

"You've made it awkward now," I say with my legs in a comfortable Criss cross position as I sit in Justin's Range Rover. It's his turn to drive, we're on our way to have lunch before our fittings for the AMAs tomorrow.

He gives me a side look.

"Have I?"

"Yeah, like... I could possibly be talking to my future husband right now, right? But what if I want to talk about the Shawn Mendes billboard photoshoot, yeah?" He smirks and attempts to contain his laughter as I continue to rant, "and I want to talk about how sexy he looked in the one with the black mesh t shirt where you can low key see the outline of his abs, like you cant reallllyyy see them but you can so tell they are there, and like how fuckable he looks in the one where-"

"OKAY OKAY," he says cutting me off, "get on with it, psycho"

"Well I was trying to but you got jealous so," he eyes me off and I can't help but smirk, "so what I was trying to say was, I could be telling my husband, my future husband I mean, how much I wanna fuck this guy. That's like.... future cheating... no wait.. past cheating? I'm pre cheating in a way. Unless of course we decide to have an open relationship, then all of this would be completely fine because you'd be doing the same thing and I wouldn't be talking about fucking Shawn, I'd legitimately be fucking him and it would be a okay, you feel?"

He stays quiet for a minute as I look at him and nod to my self.

"I have no idea what you just said, all I got from it was that you want to fuck Shawn Mendes..."

I continue to nod.

"Yeah basically..."

"But then... how did I make it awkward again?"

I open my mouth to speak but stop before I can say anything to think. My mind is black now, Shawn has taken over. God damn him and his perfection.

"I.... dont know. I forgot... just know that Shawn is probably going to stand in your way of putting a ring on it," he glares at me for a second whilst continuing to drive.

"That's not going to happen," he says a little too confidently and I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Well all I'm saying is if he writes me a song, my legs are open for business"

"All you need is for someone to write you a song? I'll write one for you now," he clears his throat.

"Jesus Christ, here we go..."

"Oh Grace,

You have a nice looking face,

You.... have never been on the amazing race,

No one ... can tell-"

"Oh my god stop that racket now before I pull a Van Gough and cut my ears off"

"Leave me alone, I wrote that on the spot. Wait till I write you a real one, you'll be begging for me to have my 35th birthday ASAP," I roll my eyes.

"Suuuuure," I say as I turn on the radio, only to hear a familiar tune, "WELL SPEAK OF THE ANGEL!"

"Speak of the devil, you mean?"

"Its angel when Shawns involved, baby," I quickly pull out my phone and open snapchat before the chorus begins.

"I'm saying baby please have mercy on me,

Take it easy on my heart,

And even though you don't mean to hurt me,

You keep tearing me apart," Justin and I sing into the camera and I caption the snapchat with 'I LOVE YOU SHAWN KSKSJSNDJ'

You know, the standard.

I mean not really the standard, I would have wrote FUCK ME DADDY SHAWN but I have foetus fans now so I need to think about them you feel?

We pull up outside The Olive Garden with Mikey pulling up behind us and we get out of the car and walk in as low key as we can. We attract some attention but nothing too major. Nothing compared to what it'll be when we leave anyway... Justin opens the door for me and places his hand on the small off my back to direct me in. Nothing out of the ordinary, he's a touchy feely person, which I adore most days. We take our glasses off and place them on tops of our caps as we enter and I can see a few people pulling out their phones. I like to pretend they all coincidentally received texts but you and I both know that's not right. It's probs a Facebook notification right??

We take a seat at a booth near the back with Justin and I next to each other and Mikey opposite us. He use to try and refuse our offers to get him to eat with us but he's given up on that now. He knows we're both stubborn pricks basically and that he'll never win.

After another enjoyable lunch with my 2 fav boys, we pay and then get ready to leave. That is until I freeze up completely seeing the amount of people waiting for us outside.

"What's going on?" I say wide eyed. Justin turns back to me as Mikey continues to walk to the entrance and he rubs his hands up and down my arms, "there's never been this many people before," I can't describe the facial expression I'm giving Justin, but something tells me his worried and somewhat panicked one looks pretty similar to mine.

"This happens sometimes, we can't always fly under the radar as well as you can. It'll be fine just stay close and don't listen to anything they say. It's like every other time but at little more intense," he says with a smile. I can't tell if it's genuine or forced but it's kinda seems a bit of both. If that makes any sense... It probably doesn't I'm just FREAKING THE FUCK OUT RIGHT NOW BECAUSE IM ABOUT TO BE TRAMPLED BY 40 YEAR OLD MEN DRESSED IN BLACK WITH BIG CAMERAS.

#pray4gray

•••

Lol I took my sister to see the Dolan twins tonight and my ear drums are completely fucked up the asshole because every time they spoke the 12 year old BITCH FACE next to me SQUEALED IN MY EAR. Honestly get fucked ✋🏼✋🏼