32

You know what we've never done before?

Sex

Can you not be a horny little fuck for 2 seconds and answer my question like a normal person?

Okay okay, what have we never done before, Grace?

Played 20 questions

See that's because I already know everything about you

No you don't

Yes I do, I've known you for like 5 or 6 months and spoken to you legit every day

I know everything

I'll prove it

How?

20 questions but reversed. You ask me questions and I'll answer on behalf of you, you do the same.

Okay game on.

Favourite colour?

Purple

Purple for you too.

Favourite movie?

Rocky.

Grease.

Food?

That spicy prawn dish your grandma makes.

But you call her you nan.

Damn Daniel.... well yours is spaghetti....

Cereal? If you don't get this I'll be disappointed.

We don't have them in Australia so you better love me for remembering, the captain crunch berry shit and frosted mini..... wheats?

Its actually cap'n but I'll forget I saw that.

Crunchy nut cornflakes for you. Still don't know what they are tho

Woah I swear I only mentioned them like once

Yes but, you see, I know everything about you so

Okay, enough of the pussy questions

Family members and names?

Mother, Leanne Winters

Father, James Perry

Step dad, Scott Winters

Nan, Linda Perry

Pop, Don Perry

You're an only child and so were your parents so you have no cousins, Aunties or Uncles and you're not in contact with your Mothers parents.

Fuck me dead.

Okay.

Your mums names Patty and your dads names Jeremy. Your step mums name is Erin and your siblings are Jaxon and Jazmyn.

Oh shit and Diane and Bruce are your grandparents.

BOOM BITCH.

Oh fuck. I didn't think you'd get that.

What am I afraid of?

Easy. Small and enclosed spaces, clowns and you're mildly afraid of elevators and sometimes cats because you had a dream that one ate u.

A cat astrophe

Oh and also, an unspoken one but you are 100% afraid of not being good enough, which is completely ridiculous because you are perfect in each and every way. To me at least.

Fuck I love you, Grace

Also A+ for the pun

I am aware. Now don't change the subject, answer the question and I'll decide whether or not you know me as well as you say you do.

And thank you, I try.

You are afraid of Jellyfish and are absolutely petrified of bugs. You don't like things going near your eyes or your hair getting greasy. You're afraid of commitment and of people breaking your trust. And you are afraid you'll never find anyone, but are also afraid of finding someone because you are afraid you'll lose that someone you found.

If that makes any sense at all.

---

Grace??

Are you still there????

Oh yeah sorry sorry

Okay you win. You know me better than I know myself.

Back at you fam

I do love you Justin

I love you too, kid