44

"Seriously?" Bieby dont.

"Shut the fuck up before I change my mind, dip shit," WOW swearing, "sorry I uh was being too cryie before... that was just building up for a while I guess..."

"All good, Baby, that's the Grace I know and love," he says with a cheeky grin that I wanna slap right off so badly. I was going to retaliate but it's tru so.....

"Fuck you," I say as I leap of the bed to get my guitar. I love how mature I am, it's gonna get me far in life, I think.

"Fuck you too," he says with a smile. Ikr relationship goals.

"I'm sitting on this chair over here to keep some distance between because this songs going to make you fall in love with me," I say whilst quickly making sure my guitar is in tune.

"More than I already am?" He says as he moves his legs to sit cross legged.

"Shut up and listen," and he moves his hand to his mouth to zip his lips then locks them and throws the key away. I shake my head at him before I begin to play. Making sure I do not use eye contact because HOW EMBARRASSING.

"I'm so into you, I can barely breath,

And all I want to do is to fall in deep,

But close ain't close enough till we cross the line,

So name a game to play and I'll roll the dice,

Oh baby look what you started,

The temperature rising in here,

Is this gonna happen?

Been waiting and waiting for you to make a move,

Before I make a move,

So baby come light me up.

And baby I'll let you on it,

A little bit dangerous,

But baby thats how I want it,

A little less conversation and a little more touch my body,

Cause I'm so into you, into you, into you,

Got everyone watching us,

So baby let's keep it secret,

A little bit scandalous,

But baby don't let them see it,

A little less conversation and a little more touch my body,

Cause I'm so into you, into you, into you,"

Y'all know how the song goes. I refuse to type any more, I'm wasting precious story time.

"And yeah that's pretty much it but yeah I don't know it's still a work in progress like I'll probably change stuff in it I don't know it's a bit weird and I've made this more awkward now like more than you did before like I shouldn't have sung that probably like I probably shouldn't have even wrote it like it's so embarrassing and now it's weird and because I'm saying it out loud now it's even more weird and-"

"Shut the fuck up," he says.

"Yeah but like now we-"

"Shutthefuckup," he says so quickly it nearly sounds like a single word. I mimic the key locking sitch he had going on before and wait patiently as he moves his legs off the bed and leans his elbows on his knees. He looks a bit like he's praying with the way his hands are placed or even a bit like he's going to sneeze but he's probably just trying to think. He stays quiet for a second before he continues, "don't change the song it's perfect," he says quietly and my eyes widen. I nod my head because I locked my lips before and threw the key away so I can't actually talk.