20

It takes me exactly 26 minutes after leaving my house for me to realise I have no idea where he fuck we are going. I've been too distracted, surprisingly talking to Justin in real life isn't that different compared to texting him. Only talking is because because it's easier to tell when we're being sarcastic. And I get to playfully punch him in the arm sometimes when really all I'm trying to do is feel his biceps lol.

"Where are we going?"

"Damn, I thought I was doing well with distracting you from asking that," he say as he chuckles. Not geeky tho it's low key hot.

"Nope, you suck," I say as I turn to him with a grin.

"Shut up"

We sit in silence for the first time since I saw him for a minute or 2. It's not a bad silence by any means. Just silence.

"This is nice," he says breaking it.

"What? Me not talking? That's a bit of a dicky thing to say," I say jokingly and he laughs.

"No, you idiot, I just mean this. It feels normal," I nod because he practically read my mind but I didn't want to flip my shit over it and freak him out. A few seconds later we arrive at a nearly deserted look out where you can see all of LA. I smile as I remain in his car because I come here all the time when ever I get stressed out in Cali. He turns to me with a funny look.

"What?"

"This is my favourite spot"

"What? This is my favourite spot. How do you know about it?"

"I actually stalked you one time and you lead me here," I say turning to him and he goes wide eyed, not knowing what to say, "I'm kidding you big headed dick! I wasn't concentrating once when I was driving and I literally just found myself here. I come here when ever I need a get away."

"Wonder why I've never seen you up here before then..."

"I have a bad habit of using an American accent when I come up here and I usually only come here at night," He laughs, "cmon lets go!" I say using my accent.

"Holy shit!" He says as we get out of the car, "you actually sound like a Californian"

"I'm good at accents what can I say, plus if the ice cream man hears me talk differently he won't ever trust me again," I say continuing the accent and leading him to the ice cream shop. I sound like I'm on drugs but I'm being as serious as Snape, cross my heart.

"There's an ice cream shop here?" He say trailing behind me.

"And you call yourself a regular!" I yell over my shoulder consider the decent sized distance between. Once we get there I open the door causing the bell above my head to ring.

"I don't believe my eyes, Grace!" The Italian ice cream shop owner says with his arms wide, welcoming me. It's been almost a year since I was here last.

"Paolo!" I mimic with my Californian accent. Lizzie Maguire tease tho.

Sing 4 me Paolo.

Justin follows behind be, baffled by the mysterious ice cream shop residing in his 'most  sacred place'. Yeah sure Jan.

"Who is your friend, I thought you had no friends," Paolo says pointing at Justin. Justin stands there not knowing what to say or do, so he just turns to me.

"I've never been here with anyone before, he's just being a dick," I say to Justin's, "That better be sarcasm, Paolo, or I'm giving you a 2 on trip adviser." I warn, playfully.

"I kid, I kid!" He says holding his arms up in surrender, "cotton candy or bubblegum today?" He says and I walk over to the counter.

"Hmmmmmm, I'm feeling cotton candy today I think, Paolo," I say and Justin walks closer to whisper in my ear.

"Cotton candy?" Says quietly.

"I've got a wicked sweet tooth, no judging please," before he replies to me he turn to Paolo.

"I'll have the same," this causes me to turn to him with a confused expression as he take out his wallet to pay for the ice creams.

"The same?"

"That's my favourite flavour"

"Jesus Christ, I'm beginning to think you're the stalker," I say as I poke his shoulder and he shrugs and raises his eyebrows.

"$6" Paolo says.

"We're paying separately, Paolo," I say getting a $5 note from my wallet.

"No we're not, I'm paying," Justin says handing him a $10 note.

"No!" I say taking it from his hand, "Separate,"and I hand the money to Paolo who is laughing at us fighting over such a stupid thing. He takes my money and gives me my change, then I give him Justin's and he gives me the change for his. I turn to Justin who is giving me an evil glare and hold out his change.

"There you go, love," I say with a cheeky grin.

"I don't see why I couldn't have bought yours too"

"I can afford my own things," he shakes his head at me with a sort of look of admiration almost. Idk I'm bad at reading people most times, I'm not the mentalist, apologies.

I turn back to Paolo and retrieve our ice creams, handing Justin his.

"You guys are very cute, how long have you been together," Paolo says because he's a fucking OBLIVIOUS dick.

We go wide eyed and reply at the same time.

"We're not together," I say

"4 months," he says

I turn to Justin who has a huge smirk on his face and I slap his arm. Cheeky Bitch.

"Were not dating, Paolo"